Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-05-2007, 10:25 PM   #231
AllieCatsMom
Webkinz :)

AllieCatsMom is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: *** EVERYONE PLEASE READ -- New Policy On Disturbing Trend On Wi ***

I so sorry about this, Justin. I love WI! It's been so helpful to me, and I want to thank you, Justin, for all the work you do!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2007, 02:22 AM   #232
Rebbittz
Gifted

kendylynn is on a distinguished road

Default Re: *** EVERYONE PLEASE READ -- New Policy On Disturbing Trend On Wi ***

Hi Justin I am pretty new to your site and just learning about posting. I just wanted to say Thank You for creating this site. I have been coming here daily for all the new information you and everyone posts. Over the last couple days I have learned so much (a little to much ) that I am nothing but greatful for everyone's hard work! So as you are feeling down about this just remember the thousands of us who appricate you and the thousands to come! And to those who could of ruined this for everyone, a good old word of advice "Do unto others as you would want them to do unto you!" The good old Golden Rule!
kendylynn
kendylynn is offline Female
Old 12-06-2007, 03:24 PM   #233
PM me please :]
Gift Guru

TAMMYxL0V3SxW3BKiiNZ will become famous soon enough

Why, oh why would anyone ever say that to another WI member? ESPECIALLY Justin who takes the time out of his daily schedules to run this amazing community! I agree with Justin, it's unacceptable. Everyone here at WI is truthful and honest and if you don't believe it than I have no idea what runs through your mind when you look at how much work and effort Justin puts in to this site and you call him a LIAR?! It just amazes me at how people take so much for granted and then turn their backs on it all and call people liars when the 'liars' are actually trying to share something with the rest of us to inform us about the wonderful new things that are going to happen or are happening. I'm just speechless at those people who are accusing innocent people of lying.
Old 12-09-2007, 11:38 AM   #234
Taken
Gifted

applesassy11 will become famous soon enough

I completely agree! I remember awhile ago in July-August when not too many people were on WI, and there were no fights or anything! I would leave, but those nice people on the site keep me here.
applesassy11 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2007, 11:51 AM   #235
chatterbox4eva39

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Thanks!

I'm more hurt than anything. Some of these users have been on the site for months and months and know the time I've put in to WI, creating tools and finding secrets, and have always verified everything that I do and they just kept attacking me. I'm serious, if I were anything but the owner, I'd have left already.

I had no idea people were saying you lied. I am surprised that all these users we thought were so nice are now getting banned. Anyway, I would never think you would post information that is not true. although, I do wonder how you can confirm it with GANZ. I guess these are secrets you have.
Old 12-09-2007, 01:19 PM   #236
Dancetothebeat<3<3

I am very sorry that this craziness has happened to you. Whoever turned the site into the Crazy Galore should be VERY ashamed of themselves. I am SO sorry this craziness has happened to you and I feel so ashamed that you would leave this site. It is probably all my fault and I will try to back off from everyone.

Justin, You have to remember that most members(including myself) on WI really do appreciate how much time, kindness and heart you have put into WI to make this site the best site ever. You DEFINATLEY do NOT deserve all of this pressure you are getting just from accidently writing the wrong imformation on the homepage. I know you haven't written anything wrong on the hompeage at ALL but I am sure if you did, then you would have a TON of things on your mind.Remember that we are all grateful for what you have done for us and that we reall appreciate how much time you have put into this site. Without WI, I would be so lost on Webkinz and it would just be sad. Without ALL of you guys helping me and having me learn all of these things then it would just be so upsetting not havign so many great people being a part of my life and it wouldn't be as nice.

Please take this into deep thoughts and remember this forever. This is for EVERYONE!

People like you for who YOU are. Not what you have, or what you look like or all of that nature. So please LIKE people for who they are and how they are nice,caring and sharing. I am sure ALL of you have that inside of you. Even those people who act like they are all tough. You have KINDNESS you can SHARE things and you are CARING and you have tons of HEART! Its just that, you are afraid to show it.
Old 12-09-2007, 04:36 PM   #237
horsecrazed4evr648
Gifted

volleyballer4life is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by web.kin.zer
IT IS NOT A LIE!!!! go to www.webkinz.com then go th cusstomer support then click i have something stuck the scroll down the kind pet and they are there!!!
Wow that's cool! I never knew that before!
Old 12-09-2007, 04:36 PM   #238
sarah442
Gifted

sarah442 will become famous soon enough

ik ho wu ffeel people oncea ccused me.
Old 12-09-2007, 04:41 PM   #239
Banned
xhollixsterx is a jewel in the roughxhollixsterx is a jewel in the rough

When I read what they were saying to you, I was in shock. They probably didn't even read the post. They probably just saw the pictures and because the elephant doesn't really look like a Wekinz they called you a liar. I am glad you posted this, and I am sorry for what everyone was saying on that thread.
Old 12-09-2007, 04:55 PM   #240
Da Vinci
Gifted

Da Vinci is on a distinguished road

I'm glad you're taking action against the spoilers of this site. This is a great site and you should be very proud of what you have accomplished here. Sad to say, but some people just can't stand it when some one has a success. People who tear down instead of building this site should definetly be tossed. Rules and laws have been established in our society to protect us and punishment should be applied to the few who can't follow them. We all appreciate your hard work and your integrity !
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: