Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-04-2007, 09:44 PM   #221
Gifted

1cheergirl12 has much to be proud of1cheergirl12 has much to be proud of1cheergirl12 has much to be proud of1cheergirl12 has much to be proud of1cheergirl12 has much to be proud of

Default Re: *** EVERYONE PLEASE READ -- New Policy On Disturbing Trend On Wi ***

Who honestly would not believe Justin! He's the best and does make sure that we get the true information! Whoever has such a rude opinion to the FOUNDER of WI should be banned! I know that there are people who try to fake stuff, but do we know the truth? Nope! So who are we to tell them they are right or wrong? I'd believe anything Justin says, because he is honest, and doesn't try to give us fake info! He even said that it was CONFIRMED and to tell him its wrong is unacceptable! I want to thank you Justin for bringing such information to us and appologize that you have to feel low.

Thank you!
1cheergirl12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2007, 09:49 PM   #222
Alannax0

Default Re: *** EVERYONE PLEASE READ -- New Policy On Disturbing Trend On Wi ***

Who would do such a thing. Your the owner of the best webkinz site on the web. You wouldnt lie to us. Everything you have ever said is true!
Old 12-04-2007, 10:01 PM   #223
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

It happened to me once, so I know how you feel, but it amazes me that you were the target of such rudeness, after all you've done for us. And think of how Ganz feels when they see the posts bashing them!! I guess some people just don't appreciate all the good things others do for them. I don't even post new info that I find out about now! I am so glad you laid the law down cause I hate it when people get out of hand and start fighting and getting rude. I just log out and go back to Webkinz World where my 98 pets all just love everybody.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for all the hard work and hours it takes to run this site smoothly. The majority of us really do appreciate you, Justin.

crosses is offline Female
Old 12-04-2007, 10:13 PM   #224
pooirs12

You know what? That is just really mean and hurtful! Don't be ashamed of what WI is, you should be very proud keeping, the site updated and what not. I seen qutie a few people do that in the Blooperz & Goofs section, and they are just being mean! They don't know or care a SINGLE THING about people's feelings. TO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE DOING THIS: How dare you acuse the owner who FOUNDED AND MAKES AND KEEPS THIS SITE RUNNING OF FAKING IMAGES? IF IT WEREN'T FOR HIM, YOU WOULDN'T EVEN BE ABLE TO POST WHAT YOU DID TO POOR JUSTIN? YOU SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE THAT IF SOMEBODY CALLED YOU A LIAR? HONESTLY, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? cAN'T YOU SEE THAT YOU HAVE HURT AND INNOCENT PERSON'S FEELINGS? Think about it.
Old 12-04-2007, 10:19 PM   #225
bubblemonkey13

I too have noticed a lot of people who call others liers. When people say that they got a webkinz that isn't out yet, people demand for a picture. Not that I am perfect or anything, but that is horrible, who would do such a thing, especcially to the site owner. I would leave too, well actually, I probably wouldn't because I love this site as much as I love webkinz itself. I would be very angry with people if they did that to me. I beleive that those webkinz will come out, there isn't any reason not to believe it. I, personally, can't wait for the tye die frog and velvet elephant. Thank you so much Justin for making this site one of the best sites ever. You are so awesome and I love how you work so hard and announce the up-coming webkinz before they come out. Thank you so much for all your hard work that is put into this site.
Old 12-05-2007, 12:09 AM   #226
Webkinz :)
fbella is an unknown quantity at this point

i think that is horrible that someone did that
Old 12-05-2007, 12:39 AM   #227
Gifted

Catalina is a jewel in the roughCatalina is a jewel in the rough

I almost didn't want to waste my "typing time" on this topic, but I would like to chime in...

I think it is actually rather silly to doubt any of the announcements that Justin and Wendy make on this website. It seems unmistakably clear to me that they do, indeed, have an "inside" scoop to the going-ons of WW. It took me a matter of only a couple of DAYS of being a member on this forum to realize that Justin and Wendy are in relatively close contact with Ganz personnel. Unless you are incredibly new to the forum, it would be pretty silly to doubt anything they announce on Webkinz Insider. And if you are not new, and have seen and read all there is to see and read on this site, then we can only assume that any comments about Justin being a liar are simply made to aggravate -- and has very little to do with "freedom of speech."

*edit* Almost skipped my mind: Needless to say, I am in complete agreement with this new policy.

Last edited by Catalina; 12-05-2007 at 01:54 AM..
Old 12-05-2007, 12:49 AM   #228
van
Webkinz :)

vanessajoyce is on a distinguished road

Thank you, all admins for making (and keeping) Webkinz Insider fun, functional and friendly!
Old 12-05-2007, 01:18 AM   #229
Gift Guru

tfeverett will become famous soon enough

Justin - Thank you thank you thank you for saying that! I've almost left WI several times lately for ways other people were getting talked to. But I truly believe this is a wonderful site and these people can be dealt with one way or another.

We can be strong and stick this out
Old 12-05-2007, 10:21 PM   #230
4myqtpies
Gift Guru

4myqtpies has a spectacular aura about

Justin... you're our hero. Where would we be without ! I'm so excited to find the POTM information, the scoop on special days, I LOVE the new "webkinz information center"... this site is a webkinz lover's dream. Thanks so much for all you do.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: