Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-04-2007, 05:27 PM   #211
Gift Guru

reeses13 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: *** EVERYONE PLEASE READ -- New Policy On Disturbing Trend On Wi ***

wow, thank you so much for posting this. I cannot believe that people would do that it is very disturbing. I have seen so many people call others liars, especially when people are saying they are a celebrity or they know one. can people be banned for that too?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2007, 05:27 PM   #212
coolgrams1
Webkinz :)
charmgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: *** EVERYONE PLEASE READ -- New Policy On Disturbing Trend On Wi ***

Hi Justin! I feel the need to add my support along with all the rest. I was amazed that some people could be so rude to you--you who are the founder of this great site! I have been very impressed with your breaking news and all info given in such a timely manner. I know I can always count on you! Thanks for all your devotion to all things Webkinz!!
Old 12-04-2007, 05:29 PM   #213
Why, yes I am a
Gift Guru

BananaRambo13 will become famous soon enough

I have seen many people call other users liars, but I never believed that do it to you. I mean, you are the founder of this site! Why would someone think that you'd make something up about anything? It's wrong and i'm going to flag anyone's post that calls someone else a liar. Now I'm all fired up about this! Ugh! Makes me sick to think that people on this site are accusing anyone of lying without really, truly knowing the answer themselves. So sorry, Justin, for the way these people acted towards you. Hopefully, it will never happen again
Old 12-04-2007, 06:47 PM   #214
semisamisemi654
semisamisemi645 is an unknown quantity at this point

where do u find out the info on the new webkinz justin b4 u put them on the site???
jw so u dont have to respone!!!
Old 12-04-2007, 08:42 PM   #215
whitelaw
Gift Guru

whitelaw is on a distinguished road

NOBODY HAS to come here or buy webkinz.I do and I thank you for all the work you do for me!!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
Old 12-04-2007, 08:46 PM   #216
KAF, my little angel
Gift Guru

mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!

Justin
I know how you feel, and it is unbelieveable that people would accuse you of lying, since everything you have posted IS and has come to fruition. But I have to tell you that when a forum becomes as big as this, people become green with envy and well, they attack in any way they can. Being Admin of a very very popular and huge forum, with connections to the show we were supporting, we were attacked daily. I was hoping since this site is geared towards kids, that the craziness would not be seen. I guess it happens to the best of us.

I appreciate all that you do here for the forum, I know what kind of work you put into this and I admire you for the passion you have for this site. I just hope that your warning stops all the nonsense so that we can all go back to enjoying the friendly posts. Relax, take a break, and feel better and just know you are not alone in this craziness.
mommamia3 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2007, 08:48 PM   #217
I'm like totally..
Gifted

sky123 is just really nicesky123 is just really nice

I don't get why people just can't believe it when someone has very cool news! I believe that if someone calls another person a liar it is because they are jealous of them, unless it is just absolutely ridiculous! Justin, this is a very good thread!
Old 12-04-2007, 09:33 PM   #218
aussie67

aussie67 is an unknown quantity at this point

So sorry that happened to you, Justin. I really enjoy your website and as the owner you can make any rules you feel necessary. Trolls come in all genders and age groups.

Thank you for all your work!!!

Nettie
Old 12-04-2007, 09:37 PM   #219
cobrasocr
Gifted

Aslanathor is on a distinguished road

As this is a community for us to share ideas, insider news, develop friendships and celebrate a "world" that we all enjoy. Typically when one tries to discredit another in such a fashion they are doing it for their own gain. They are jealous and thus they lash out to minimize others around them.

I agree that those that misuse the forum and WI world- they should GO. Many of us use this in the right manner and to have a few ruin it for the rest of us is intolerable.

We support your decision.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:39 PM   #220
ribbonumbrella

i believed u. and some peepz didnt believe becuase they didnt look like webkinz.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: