Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-03-2007, 10:13 PM   #201
sheekymonkey
Gift Guru

sheekymonkey has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: *** EVERYONE PLEASE READ -- New Policy On Disturbing Trend On Wi ***

I was excited for the webkinz lol a webkinz is a plush pet you can adopt nline their isn't a rule book of how a webkinz is supposed to look i see webkinz in the store all the time with deformatlities! a webkinz should not be based on looks but by the character that is given through it!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2007, 11:11 PM   #202
Webkinz :)

grammy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: *** EVERYONE PLEASE READ -- New Policy On Disturbing Trend On Wi ***

Justin,
I just wanted to join the others in saying how sorry I am this has happened to you.
Rest assured that many of us really enjoy WI for the information you give as well as the chuckles we get from the articles.
Grammy
Old 12-04-2007, 07:27 AM   #203
calaxgoalie
Gifted

calaxgoalie will become famous soon enough

Wow, I'm terribly sorry that those people did that to you. You should NOT be treated like this.

Does EVERYONE on WI understand that without him, where would we find this information, where would we be on WW, thats right! We would be NO where.

Justin shouldn't be treated like this, NO ONE should be treated like this, and if you call someone a liyer, you might as well think of yourself as a bully. At our school we have a NO bullying policy, and i think thats the point Jusin's trying to get across. He's trying to say, NO bullying. And i don't know about the rest of you, but i agree with him, because it's just getting crazy these days at what people say to eachother.

The site is a great site, and it's known for nice staff, great information, and nice users. And i personaly think it should stay that way. Lets make this site stay #1 and be nice users. Because this site is #1 and i know we all love it.

Thanks Justin.
Sorry abot what happened.

Elemant's owner,
-Calax

---------- calaxgoalie added 4 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Lilygirl
Justin,
I know that many other member have said what I am also going to say, but I feel it is important for me to lend my voice in expressing my sincerest regret that you have been hurt, angered, and doubted on this forum.
No doubt the feeling of betrayal is too fresh for our words to make much of a difference but I would like to say how truly sorry I am that you have been made to feel this way.
If, in fact, this forum is like a family, then you would be the patriarch of this family. And unfortunately people you have welcomed into your family, no matter how much you cared for them and try to do things for them, have lashed out and disrespected your gesture. Let them go along with their total misunderstanding of the atmosphere of this forum.
I love this forum and its information, support, and air of excitement about a product that I am enthusiastic about. I appreciate all the work that goes into this site and am sorry that you were doubted when you were trying to impart information that members clamor for.
Sincerely,
Lily

^Wow, thats deep. Lol. But serioslly.It's ture, what Lilly said it COMPLETELY true.

And as to me, i know that sorry won't cut the cheese (lol, sorry.) You've still been hurt, and nothings going to fix it. The only thing that is going to fix the hurt is the trust that we have to bring back to Justin. I also understand completely where he's coming from.

Last edited by calaxgoalie; 12-04-2007 at 07:27 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-04-2007, 07:39 AM   #204
Desertpearl
Gifted

Texasmiley will become famous soon enough

That is sad! you would call Justin a Liar! Hes the founder of this site!
Texasmiley is offline Female
Old 12-04-2007, 08:25 AM   #205
Webkinz :)
GAC2006 is an unknown quantity at this point

All of these items, including the trading card binder, figurines, new clothes, school supplies, purses AND NEW WEBBIES have been ordered by my local stores.

Next time someone doubts what is being said, why don't you call your local store and confirm it before bashing people who made this site possible!? Make sense?

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!! I LOVE THIS SITE!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
I feel that I must address this now. Earlier this evening, I posted images of 4 New Webkinz pets that will be coming to Webkinz World.

In this thread, I was called a liar and accused of not doing my research and making fake images to somehow mislead the users on WI.

I am ashamed of what WI has become.

I thought I addressed this a few weeks ago, but it's still happening. When a user posts that they found something new, they are accused of being liars or making fake images, etc, by a variety of users. This is absolutely unacceptable.

This time, all of this was turned on me, and, since it was a front page article, it came in very strong and very quickly. I now understand how all our users feel when they are personally attacked by other members, and I can tell you, if I weren't the founder of WI, I would leave this website and NEVER come back.

I have NEVER, EVER misled or posted incorrect information on WI's front page. I take pride in my integrity and the integrity of WI as an information source for Webkinz World. I have dedicated myself to WI and all of you, and this is how some have chosen to treat me. I am hurt and in disbelief at what our community is becoming.

From now on, if anyone accuses a user of lying about getting a new pet or any news, they will be immediately and permanently banned from WebkinzInsider.Com. No warnings will be given, and the decision will be final.

Now that I've been the target of this, I understand how it feels and I don't want any member on WI to ever feel like I felt tonight. Please remember this if you choose to call another member a liar.

I built this community for everyone of all ages to be welcome, and this behavior is ruining what everyone here has built.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:55 PM   #206
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

I can't express how very sorry I am that
this happened. You, of all people don't
deserve such an attack on your character!
I support your new policy 100%
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 12-04-2007, 04:56 PM   #207
piglet73
Gift Guru

giraffielover73 has a spectacular aura about

i always believe you Justin! You created WI and then you are attacked because you decided to share something new and awesome?! that is not right. THnaks Justin! you deserve it!
Old 12-04-2007, 04:59 PM   #208
I am happily
Gifted

zoeyandme43 will become famous soon enough

Good Decision Justin. It happened to me on another site i never wnt on that site again
Old 12-04-2007, 05:10 PM   #209
Gifted

katie885 is just really nicekatie885 is just really nice

i cannot BELIVE that happened to you! happen i have never read any post calling someone a liar. i am sorry that happened to you.
katie885 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2007, 05:14 PM   #210
clovergirl27

Talking Re: *** EVERYONE PLEASE READ -- New Policy On Disturbing Trend On Wi ***

wow! thanks justin! i think thats terrible and its great that u r standing up 4 urself! good job and 4 ne1 else bein called any names or ANYTHING, take justin as an example and STICK UP 4 URSELF!

♥clovergirl27 aka flwer27 in ww♥
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: