Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-03-2007, 04:23 PM   #191
Twilight Addict!
Gift Guru

amandapanda has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: *** EVERYONE PLEASE READ -- New Policy On Disturbing Trend On Wi ***

Thanks so much for posting this and creating the new rule, Justin.

I have seen some people being attacked for posting something and it has bothered me. Whether or not someone can support their findings with evedince is no reason to accuse them of lying or worse, personally attacking them.

I am shocked to find people accusing you of lying, especially after you have dedicated so much time and such into this website.
amandapanda is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2007, 04:27 PM   #192
Webkinz :)

sydsyd1 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: *** EVERYONE PLEASE READ -- New Policy On Disturbing Trend On Wi ***

HOW COULD PEOPLE DO SUCH A THING?!?!
I don't get why people would do that! It is rude and immature. If I see anyone doing that to someone else, I will report them right away!
P.S., I believe the pictures of the webkinz are real. I have a lot of webkinz, so I should know what they look like. I bet the people who wrote the things will be sorry when they see those webkinz in stores.
sydsyd1 is offline Female
Old 12-03-2007, 04:29 PM   #193
sarahcie
Gifted

sarahcie is on a distinguished road

Why would someone say something like that? I am proud to say that I respect all decisions of the WI staff and Admin,ect. ect. thank you for letting us know about this new rule.
Old 12-03-2007, 07:10 PM   #194
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Thanks Justin for making this a new policy, there has been too much of this going on in the past and I am glad you are putting a stop to it. Keep up the good work
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 12-03-2007, 07:43 PM   #195
Catgirl396
Gifted

Firstborn96 is on a distinguished road

I am disgusted and appalled someone would do such a thing!!! Sorry that some members have the nerve to be so rude!
Thanks fo making WI such a great place!!
Old 12-03-2007, 08:11 PM   #196

pickles is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh Justin, what is wrong with people. This is the very best Webkinz site. I feel really upset that there are mean spirited people attacking you. I live in the UK and visit the site every day, this site is numero uno, and I sincerely hope that this nasty experience hasn't hurt you too much..
Old 12-03-2007, 08:13 PM   #197
If You Want It, Ask
Gifted

webbyz484Jussy will become famous soon enough

people are so rude! i beleived it and i love the elephant and hope to get one and name it pickles! this is a great site and i hope more people learn to be respecful.
Old 12-03-2007, 08:20 PM   #198
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

It makes me sad, and mad, that someone hurt your feelings. I hope they see how they hurt your feelings and feel guilty and won't do it again. I've noticed people using the "L" word lately on a few threads and I think it's not a very nice word to be begin with so I"m very happy about the new policy. Thank you for creating it, I just feel bad that your feelings got hurt. I've been accused of being the "L" word before, too- and even after the ohter person finds out I wasn't I still feel bad. I know how you feel.
Old 12-03-2007, 08:40 PM   #199
Gift Guru

Lilygirl has a spectacular aura aboutLilygirl has a spectacular aura about

Justin,
I know that many other member have said what I am also going to say, but I feel it is important for me to lend my voice in expressing my sincerest regret that you have been hurt, angered, and doubted on this forum.
No doubt the feeling of betrayal is too fresh for our words to make much of a difference but I would like to say how truly sorry I am that you have been made to feel this way.
If, in fact, this forum is like a family, then you would be the patriarch of this family. And unfortunately people you have welcomed into your family, no matter how much you cared for them and try to do things for them, have lashed out and disrespected your gesture. Let them go along with their total misunderstanding of the atmosphere of this forum.
I love this forum and its information, support, and air of excitement about a product that I am enthusiastic about. I appreciate all the work that goes into this site and am sorry that you were doubted when you were trying to impart information that members clamor for.
Sincerely,
Lily

Last edited by Lilygirl; 12-03-2007 at 09:03 PM..
Old 12-03-2007, 08:46 PM   #200
monkeybabe123

ohemgee395 is on a distinguished road

Justin, im so sorry this happened to you. You are amazing and you are the one who keeps webkinz insider amazing and a fun webkinz information recource! Thank you for letting everyone know the conciquences for calling others names! You

---------- ohemgee395 added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

**You rule is what i meant to wright the last part lol!

Last edited by ohemgee395; 12-03-2007 at 08:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: