Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-02-2007, 02:10 AM   #11
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

Default Re: *** EVERYONE PLEASE READ -- New Policy On Disturbing Trend On Wi ***

Justin, I am so sorry you were hurt by these posts. It was very uncomfortable reading them. I so appreciate all you have done with this site. The biggest majority of users know how hard you work to make sure what is posted on this site is verified. Thanks for making WI the best site on the web!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2007, 02:11 AM   #12
baikey
Gift Guru

ebenz315 is just really niceebenz315 is just really nice

Default Re: *** EVERYONE PLEASE READ -- New Policy On Disturbing Trend On Wi ***

Thanks for posting this...I have had this happen to me as well, and it is not a good feeling...nothing brings you down faster than someone telling you that you are a liar...
especially when you are so excited to be spreading great news about webkinz for everyone to share, and get excited about...anyone that ever shares new information is only sharing it for the benefit of everyone here on WI, not for themselves, since obviously, they already know about it

being called a liar in the past has caused me to keep some Webkinz news to myself, since I just did not want to deal with it...thanks Justin, for taking a stand for everyone who has ever been called a liar for simply telling the TRUTH
Old 12-02-2007, 02:13 AM   #13
luv2swim24
Gift Guru

luv2swim24 is on a distinguished road

people know that if someone is caught lying they will be banned.. what do they think you would do, ban yourself? ruin your own websites reputation? i love this site and i trust that you will only post what is accurate, and its awesome how fast you take action when things like this happen! way to keep the site safe and fun for everyone!
Old 12-02-2007, 02:13 AM   #14
0621sammy
Gifted

0621sammy is on a distinguished road

good where is the tread where they did that?

---------- 0621sammy added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by 0621sammy
good where is the tread where they did that?
i mean good that you will bann ppl cuase i h8 being accused of lying

Last edited by 0621sammy; 12-02-2007 at 02:13 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-02-2007, 02:16 AM   #15
faeoori
Gift Guru

faeoori will become famous soon enough

Thank you for making rules to help keep wi a safe, friendly atmosphere.
Old 12-02-2007, 02:16 AM   #16
moving on
Gift Guru

chaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Some of these users have been on the site for months and months and know the time I've put in to WI, creating tools and finding secrets, and have always verified everything that I do and they just kept attacking me. I'm serious, if I were anything but the owner, I'd have left already.
I just assumed it must have been new members who have not been here long enough to know better. I am shocked to hear it was coming from seasoned members. I am new, but I lurked for a long time and I have never seen a mistake on the front page???
chaotic is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 02:33 AM   #17
Gifted

MamaWolf will become famous soon enough

I was shocked by what happened, I too read that post. I am grateful that you did not abandon us or close the site because of what happened. You should know that most members are thankful for what you and your staff do here. Thank you!! My Webkinz experience wouldn't be the same with out this site.
Old 12-02-2007, 03:10 AM   #18
igloo71
Gift Guru

igloo71 has a spectacular aura about

To the founders of WI - I don't think you should take what was said in that thread so to heart. People who have nothing nice to say about someone else, are saying it to make themselves seem better in some way, and that is their problem. Don't rise to what they have to say, you know and the vast majority of us know how much of yourselves you must put into this forum and how honest you keep what is printed in your site. We appreciate that! By adding your new policy I hope it will deter future 'rebellions' (couldn't believe that one!) and that it will keep us all positive.
Old 12-02-2007, 04:20 AM   #19
Gift Guru

megsmommykinz is a splendid one to beholdmegsmommykinz is a splendid one to beholdmegsmommykinz is a splendid one to beholdmegsmommykinz is a splendid one to behold

Oh my goodness!!! Who in their right mind would have the audacity to question Justin-The Founder of WI ? This is craziness

I feel sad that Justin endured this most appalling treatment!

Justin, the thought, dedication, heart and energy that you endlessly put into WI has always been overwhelmingly evident!

Please, please take into deep thought that there are tons and tons of WI members who appreciate and are totally and completely grateful for ALL that you do!!!!

As always, THANK-YOU for keeping this forum a fun and safe place to be

~megsmommykinz
Dedicated member of
megsmommykinz is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 04:58 AM   #20
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

I am 100% behind everything that you are saying !!!

I think this is a great format for everyone to get information, help each other out about new and exciting information on Webkinz... I find that if I didn't have WI for some of my information I would miss out on some great things going on in Webkinz.

So I want to personnally thank Justin and Wendy for ALL of the help they have given me. And a BIG THANK YOU to all the WI members that are so helpful !!

THANKS EVERYONE !!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: