Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-02-2007, 07:33 PM   #161
dina06
Gifted

webkinzexpertise will become famous soon enough

Default Re: *** EVERYONE PLEASE READ -- New Policy On Disturbing Trend On Wi ***

View Post Originally Posted by DogsRunFast
OMG! That is TERRIBLE! Who would do that? I have been accused of a liar before, and it HURTS... BADLY. I don't think anyone can even use the word "liar" on WI, since they don't know if its true or not, since they don't have proof its fake, or proof thats it real, unless theres some pictures. That is just WRONG to accuse someone like that, since its un-nessisary!

The word "liar" is very powerful, especially if you use it in a hurtful sentence. I've been acussed pf lyong before, and i agree with Justin, I would leave and NEVER come back, but since you have this new rule, I'll stay. You're a great site owner Justin, and I hate to see fellow members hurt you like this!

~♥WebkinzE♥~
webkinzexpertise is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2007, 08:10 PM   #162
Cacoolcat
Gifted

cacoolcat is on a distinguished road

Default Re: *** EVERYONE PLEASE READ -- New Policy On Disturbing Trend On Wi ***

That is soo wrong. I have seen a person call another person a liar on what the thread is called CHEEKYS! I feel that you are a great person that has created a great website. To call you a liar is not the right thing to do. If I see anyone that has called someone a liar I shall PM you right away!! That is not how people shall treat each other. Some of the threads are only predicting what the next webkinz might be. That is unbelievable!!!
Old 12-02-2007, 08:17 PM   #163
TRADES ON WI ONLY
Gift Guru

little6 is a jewel in the roughlittle6 is a jewel in the rough

wow..........I'm disapointed too........I hope you are ok. That has got to hurt. The person who said you are a liar should be banned!!!!!!!!I'm sorry even though I didn't do it. Thanks for making WI such a great place. I completely aware of the this too.Thanks for letting us know.
Old 12-02-2007, 09:27 PM   #164
Indiana Jones is
Gifted

writergirl7 has a spectacular aura about

Ok....let me ask a question to the people calling Justin a liar. or several....

1. Did you make this site?
2. Have you put many hours making sure this site works?
3. Do you like being called a liar?
4. Did you even research to see if this is a correct imformation.

The answer to those questions should be NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!

So, don't go around callin people liars.

DUDE! It's so simple. Don't make it complicated.
Old 12-02-2007, 09:28 PM   #165
DawnClan loyalty
Gifted

Kiwi Krazy is on a distinguished road

Yes, I agree. It is rude to call someone a liar. Anyway, if someone wasn't telling the truth, what would they benefit out of fibbing? You have done a great job updating everyone on what news on webkinz you find, so they should respect that.
Kiwi Krazy is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 09:32 PM   #166
Please Ask :)
Webkinz :)

kristen0904 is on a distinguished road

Thanx for announcing that Justin.
Old 12-02-2007, 09:33 PM   #167
DawnClan loyalty
Gifted

Kiwi Krazy is on a distinguished road

Well, some of the comments I think were not that bad. I mean, if sumone said they were sorry, but they didnt think they were real, that's their opinion, right?
Kiwi Krazy is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 09:43 PM   #168
Baby252

What if we really think there fake? Like the lil kinz love puppy or that benni baby pungen?
Old 12-02-2007, 10:00 PM   #169
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Baby252
What if we really think there fake? Like the lil kinz love puppy or that benni baby pungen?
Then red flag it and let a mod address it appropriately. Be respectful at all times and try to remember the golden rule "If you can't say something nice, Don't say anything at all."
Freya is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 10:01 PM   #170
9298cat
Webkinz :)

9298cat is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope I don't ever get scammed....
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: