Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-02-2007, 02:00 PM   #141
carolynpuppy, add me
Gifted

kuwlkinz will become famous soon enough

Default Re: *** EVERYONE PLEASE READ -- New Policy On Disturbing Trend On Wi ***

I have a question:

Just a few minutes ago someone rudly put me down in a PM. How do I report this?

I have an idea! Justin and Wendy should make a thread warning people of others that are rude and put others down.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2007, 02:00 PM   #142
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: *** EVERYONE PLEASE READ -- New Policy On Disturbing Trend On Wi ***

View Post Originally Posted by Bunnybloom
What about if they say that they have unreleased webkinz?
How do you know that it wasn't released in a certain market early? Like the love frog. That wasn't supposed to be released until early 2008 and yet here it is. I suggest that instead of accusing them of lying, flag it and have a mod or admin look into the possibility that it could just be true. If they are lying then they are dealt with quietly and not publically. If they are telling the truth, then they get the credit and don't have to feel like they went through a terroist interagation.
millieroo is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 02:09 PM   #143
gupdoo3
Gifted

gupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
I feel that I must address this now. Earlier this evening, I posted images of 4 New Webkinz pets that will be coming to Webkinz World.

In this thread, I was called a liar and accused of not doing my research and making fake images to somehow mislead the users on WI.

I am ashamed of what WI has become.

I thought I addressed this a few weeks ago, but it's still happening. When a user posts that they found something new, they are accused of being liars or making fake images, etc, by a variety of users. This is absolutely unacceptable.

This time, all of this was turned on me, and, since it was a front page article, it came in very strong and very quickly. I now understand how all our users feel when they are personally attacked by other members, and I can tell you, if I weren't the founder of WI, I would leave this website and NEVER come back.

I have NEVER, EVER misled or posted incorrect information on WI's front page. I take pride in my integrity and the integrity of WI as an information source for Webkinz World. I have dedicated myself to WI and all of you, and this is how some have chosen to treat me. I am hurt and in disbelief at what our community is becoming.

From now on, if anyone accuses a user of lying about getting a new pet or any news, they will be immediately and permanently banned from WebkinzInsider.Com. No warnings will be given, and the decision will be final.

Now that I've been the target of this, I understand how it feels and I don't want any member on WI to ever feel like I felt tonight. Please remember this if you choose to call another member a liar.

I built this community for everyone of all ages to be welcome, and this behavior is ruining what everyone here has built.
Thanks Justin. You should sticky this! Also, I think you should change the title to "*** EVERYONE PLEASE READ -- New Policy On falsely accusing On Wi ***"

Last edited by gupdoo3; 12-02-2007 at 02:12 PM..
gupdoo3 is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 02:19 PM   #144
Pincake is
Gifted

cindycat101 is a jewel in the roughcindycat101 is a jewel in the rough

I am very sorry that everyone called you a liar. I didn't even know, but I do know that it hurts. It's happened to me before. I got a German Shepherd before ANYONE ELSE and people kept on calling me a liar. There are many people who believed me, but there were still those few who were like, "Wow, you so photoshopped those." and "Look! She's online! Someone pm her!" and boom! I get a ton of pms calling me a liar.
I had started three threads on this. Two were deleted because of people rudeness. The other one is this
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...1.html?t=73841
People one that thread didn't call me a liar a lot. The majority believed me.
So, I understand how you feel Justin. I believe you. You wouldn't lie and I am astounded that people actually called you a liar.
~cindycat
cindycat101 is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 02:56 PM   #145
4 Accts, please ask
Gift Guru

Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by kuwlkinz
I have a question:

Just a few minutes ago someone rudly put me down in a PM. How do I report this?

I have an idea! Justin and Wendy should make a thread warning people of others that are rude and put others down.
You can always forward it to a Moderator that you've had other contact with or go to one of their posts (try to pick one from the most relevant section of WI since many moderators work only 1-2 sections on a regular basis) and flag it asking for a mod to pm you so that can send them the PM. I'm not sure if it attaches your name when you flag things, so you may want to list it in the comments. Whoever is around to help will answer first.
Old 12-02-2007, 02:58 PM   #146
Baby252

View Post Originally Posted by cheekydog601
I agee that is not nice to be mean and call someone a liar, especially the founder!
Yes really!! There just looking for annotion and to get someone banned.
Old 12-02-2007, 03:02 PM   #147
carolynpuppy, add me
Gifted

kuwlkinz will become famous soon enough

Okay thanks Momma!

Last edited by fairlyoddmom; 12-02-2007 at 03:33 PM..
Old 12-02-2007, 03:04 PM   #148
think-green

thanks for posting this Justin. I was really excited about these webkinz and i know they were for real
Old 12-02-2007, 03:07 PM   #149
I ♥ My dog!
Webkinz :)

efmonkey will become famous soon enough

Justin,

I know your not lying. I know you work hard to keep WI up. SO i think that people who call Justin a lier are WRONG. Justin is not a liar.
efmonkey is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 03:07 PM   #150
Gifted
paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!

Thanks for posting this. This has never happened to me, but it certainly would hurt. And Justin's never been wrong. And I will never accuse anyone of that. It hurts.

View Post Originally Posted by efmonkey
Justin,

I know your not lying. I know you work hard to keep WI up. SO i think that people who call Justin a lier are WRONG. Justin is not a liar.
I agree 100%
paws is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: