Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-02-2007, 12:46 PM   #131
25webkinz

Default Re: *** EVERYONE PLEASE READ -- New Policy On Disturbing Trend On Wi ***

omg that is terrible...

i cant imagine people doing that to you. your such a great leader!!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2007, 12:50 PM   #132
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: *** EVERYONE PLEASE READ -- New Policy On Disturbing Trend On Wi ***

I was quite surprised that he didn't shut the site down for "maintanence" for an hour or two. I would have.
millieroo is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 01:06 PM   #133
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

[QUOTE=fasterthenever;3073377]WOW! What ever happened to treating others the way that you'd like to be treated?

I so agree, not much of that nowadays. So many people want "respect", but do not know the meaning of the word.

Thanks for the good work Justin.
Old 12-02-2007, 01:20 PM   #134
adelaet
Gifted

adelaet is a jewel in the roughadelaet is a jewel in the rough

Justin, Thank you so much for not abandoning WI, and for taking such a strong stance against such horrible behavior. I have noticed a lot of fingers being pointed and accusations being made to many other members about lying, and it hurts me everytime, even when it is not me being accused.

I am so greatful that you continue to keep us all feeling welcome and safe!!!
adelaet is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 01:33 PM   #135
Gift Guru

lora01oh is just really nicelora01oh is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Thanks!

I'm more hurt than anything. Some of these users have been on the site for months and months and know the time I've put in to WI, creating tools and finding secrets, and have always verified everything that I do and they just kept attacking me. I'm serious, if I were anything but the owner, I'd have left already.

I may not have many posts, but I've been here from almost the beginning with you. I am very sorry that you were attacked (finally read some of it) and that you were hurt.

You, Wendy and the rest of the WI "staff" put in long thankless hours and should not have to be subjected to the ridicule and rudeness that took place on that thread. The whole thing saddens me. Everyday there are signs that respect and self-control are just not being taught anymore and this is just proof of that.

I, as well as many others, do appreciate the time and effort involved in making this a place to share, laugh, trade, and find out the "scoop".

Thank you for taking the time to do all the things you do to make this a special place to be.
Old 12-02-2007, 01:38 PM   #136
claremarie
Gift Guru

peace_out is on a distinguished road

Someone called me a liar too. It's good that you have recognized this problem. Thanks, I hope this makes wi nicer.
Old 12-02-2007, 01:41 PM   #137
PM me to find out :)
Gifted

Bunnybloom will become famous soon enough

What about if they say that they have unreleased webkinz?
Old 12-02-2007, 01:52 PM   #138
Kiwikat7
Gift Guru

kiwikat7 is just really nicekiwikat7 is just really nice

AMEN JUSTIN!! GOOD FOR YOU!!

I think there is a difference between saying "That doesn't look like a typical Webkinz, I wonder if they are changing the style" or "I haven't seen them do that before, I don't really care for it" and accusing Justin and Wendy of sewing W's on stuffed animals and photoshopping pictures to intentionally falsify information.

Kids or not, that crosses the line. When *I* was a kid I still had to be respectful. And if I behaved like that to anyone, especially someone who would hold the position Justin and Wendy have, I would be in for a lot more than being banned. It was not acceptable, and I knew it.
This behavior doesn't come from new members, they are usually the ones on their best behavior. It's people who get too comfortable and think they can get away with more because they are established.

If parents cannot teach their children manners and respect before unleashing them on the online community, Justin has every right to reprimand their poor behavior in his "house." We are all guests in his "house" and he gets to set the standard for behavior in his home. If we do not like the rules, we don't have to come back. And if he does not like our behavior, he can ask us to leave. If anyone does not agree with the rules of the site, they can go start their own site. There is no excuse for some of the behavior I saw, and I only read one thread. If you think the founders of this site are dishonest and are making stuff up, then why would you WANT to be here anyway? You like supporting shady individuals? If I truly believed this site was up to no good and intentionally deceiving all it's members, I would choose not to be a part of a community founded on deceit. And it would say more about me as a person to stay in a place that I felt was being underhanded. I think accusations like that come from a place within.
Old 12-02-2007, 01:58 PM   #139
Gifted

Chibi101 is on a distinguished road

ya, this isnt a very welcoming thing to do.we should all at least try to give people the benifit of the doubt.
Old 12-02-2007, 01:59 PM   #140
Webkinz :)

cheekydog601 is an unknown quantity at this point

I agee that is not nice to be mean and call someone a liar, especially the founder!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: