Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-02-2007, 11:53 AM   #111
Baby252

Default Re: *** EVERYONE PLEASE READ -- New Policy On Disturbing Trend On Wi ***

Like I said is it ok to say we don't like them and won't buy them?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2007, 11:53 AM   #112
lilshrimp888
Gift Guru

lilshrimp888 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: *** EVERYONE PLEASE READ -- New Policy On Disturbing Trend On Wi ***

View Post Originally Posted by Baby252
Yes i made a theard on this. Why would YOU post something fake? Is it ok if we say we don't like them?
I think the reason people post fake things is because they're new and they don't know the rules, and they think that posting that they got something that hasn't come out yet like a kangarro or something, then they'll look cool, and everyone on WI will love them. Apparently they think we're very gullible when we're not, we're smarter that that. I bet soon someones going to have a post saying "OHMIGOSH!! I got a lil'kinz collie!! Not big kinz, lil'kinz!! YAY!!"
Do you notice those faulty posts are usually new members, or people who don't know the rules.
Keep WI safe everybody!!
Old 12-02-2007, 12:02 PM   #113
ebkinzgirl12
Webkinz :)

webkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the rough

I'm sorry to hear that some members have insulted you. You work so hard being the owner of the site. I saw last week that someone said you lied about the Lil' Kinz Persain Cat. Even in the newspaper in Webkinz World it shows a Lil Kinz Persain Cat with short fur. They could have looked first before accusing you of lying.
webkinzgirl12 is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 12:04 PM   #114
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by lilshrimp888
I think the reason people post fake things is because they're new and they don't know the rules, and they think that posting that they got something that hasn't come out yet like a kangarro or something, then they'll look cool, and everyone on WI will love them. Apparently they think we're very gullible when we're not, we're smarter that that. I bet soon someones going to have a post saying "OHMIGOSH!! I got a lil'kinz collie!! Not big kinz, lil'kinz!! YAY!!"
Do you notice those faulty posts are usually new members, or people who don't know the rules.
Keep WI safe everybody!!
Yes I think people do it for attention. BUT just like they may not have proof that they are telling the truth we dont have proof that they are lying. If I don't believe someone, I just don't reply or I will say congrats and ask them to post a picture so they can get credit on the front page. Also remember, if they are doing it for attention they are most likely insecure kids and they probably need a friend. Just think of the girl who just commited suicide because she was bullied online.
millieroo is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 12:05 PM   #115
Baby252

View Post Originally Posted by lilshrimp888
Keep WI safe everybody!!
Yes i have noticed that. Justin I think you should add this to the rules we must aggre to so that way people make sure they read it.
Old 12-02-2007, 12:06 PM   #116
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

I agree very much! Just so you know Justin, I think you are a GREAT PERSON! I would NEVER think of you as a liar! Only a hard working, friend! You made my webkinz obsession a great one, and you have taught me many things. May people who called you liar be forgiven.
Old 12-02-2007, 12:09 PM   #117
lilshrimp888
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by millieroo
Yes I think people do it for attention. BUT just like they may not have proof that they are telling the truth we dont have proof that they are lying. If I don't believe someone, I just don't reply or I will say congrats and ask them to post a picture so they can get credit on the front page. Also remember, if they are doing it for attention they are most likely insecure kids and they probably need a friend. Just think of the girl who just commited suicide because she was bullied online.
ok,
1. I didn't need to know that last sentence
2. Well, I'm sorry, but I would really like some pictures if someone got a REALLY rare pet. If they said they got something like. . .a dolphin, then I'd like proper proof with a picture of the plush, and/or it in it's room. If they didn't have it then. . . . . . idk.
Old 12-02-2007, 12:10 PM   #118
Born2Trade!
Gifted

12webbie12 is on a distinguished road

wow, i just dont understand why people call each other things!! thnx justin 4 telling those who have done it!
Old 12-02-2007, 12:10 PM   #119
lilshrimp888
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by chrissy600
chillaxe its not the end of the world
we never said it was the end of the world. It's something very bad on WI that we're trying to fix.
Old 12-02-2007, 12:11 PM   #120
bananasRus

wow justin if i were you i would put an ip ban on the person who did that.
and whoever did that what would justin lying to us accomplish???
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: