Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-02-2007, 01:49 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Exclamation *** EVERYONE PLEASE READ -- New Policy On Disturbing Trend On Wi ***

I feel that I must address this now. Earlier this evening, I posted images of 4 New Webkinz pets that will be coming to Webkinz World.

In this thread, I was called a liar and accused of not doing my research and making fake images to somehow mislead the users on WI.

I am ashamed of what WI has become.

I thought I addressed this a few weeks ago, but it's still happening. When a user posts that they found something new, they are accused of being liars or making fake images, etc, by a variety of users. This is absolutely unacceptable.

This time, all of this was turned on me, and, since it was a front page article, it came in very strong and very quickly. I now understand how all our users feel when they are personally attacked by other members, and I can tell you, if I weren't the founder of WI, I would leave this website and NEVER come back.

I have NEVER, EVER misled or posted incorrect information on WI's front page. I take pride in my integrity and the integrity of WI as an information source for Webkinz World. I have dedicated myself to WI and all of you, and this is how some have chosen to treat me. I am hurt and in disbelief at what our community is becoming.

From now on, if anyone accuses a user of lying about getting a new pet or any news, they will be immediately and permanently banned from WebkinzInsider.Com. No warnings will be given, and the decision will be final.

Now that I've been the target of this, I understand how it feels and I don't want any member on WI to ever feel like I felt tonight. Please remember this if you choose to call another member a liar.

I built this community for everyone of all ages to be welcome, and this behavior is ruining what everyone here has built.
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2007, 01:53 AM   #2
David A (L)
Webkinz :)

HollisterChicka is on a distinguished road

Default Re: *** EVERYONE PLEASE READ -- New Policy On Disturbing Trend On Wi ***

Who would do such a thing??
That person or kids or whoever should be ashamed of themselfs, calling Justin And Everybody else liars. That is Terrible
&& Thanks Justin
Old 12-02-2007, 01:54 AM   #3
Gift Guru
X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!

Default Re: *** EVERYONE PLEASE READ -- New Policy On Disturbing Trend On Wi ***

Thank you for posting this Justin. I saw what the people said, and i have to say i would not put up with that, im glad you got it all under control and i thank you for posting this to let everyone know
X.I.C. is offline Male
Old 12-02-2007, 01:56 AM   #4
dsportgirl

I have seen that and it is BAD!!! Even though it has never happend to me it just shocks me to see and hear that someone would ever do this!!
Old 12-02-2007, 01:57 AM   #5
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

I know that if I were you I would be hot. I just don't understand how someone could accuse the owner of this site of lying. How stupid! Hopefully though, people have learned their lesson.

Thank you Justin (and everyone for making this site a place that people feel welcome)!!!!
millieroo is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 02:00 AM   #6
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by millieroo
I know that if I were you I would be hot. I just don't understand how someone could accuse the owner of this site of lying. How stupid! Hopefully though, people have learned their lesson.

Thank you Justin (and everyone for making this site a place that people feel welcome)!!!!
Thanks!

I'm more hurt than anything. Some of these users have been on the site for months and months and know the time I've put in to WI, creating tools and finding secrets, and have always verified everything that I do and they just kept attacking me. I'm serious, if I were anything but the owner, I'd have left already.
Justin is offline Male
Old 12-02-2007, 02:00 AM   #7
TAYLOR LAUTNER'S A
Gift Guru

razzledazzle is on a distinguished road

Thats Horrible!!
I Always Beleive What You Say And Would never Accuse You of That!!
Anyone Who Did Should Be Ashamed!! you know you took time to research and that is just low if anyone were to do that!! i started jumping around my house when i heard of the new webkinz!!
Thanks For Letting Us Know about the new webkinz Justin! it was real helpful and nice!

Last edited by razzledazzle; 12-02-2007 at 02:05 AM..
Old 12-02-2007, 02:01 AM   #8
Gift Guru

WesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Thanks Justin.

I couldn't believe the posts that I saw in regards to your announcement of the pets. The negative comments were hurtful and uncalled for.
WesleyKinz is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 02:04 AM   #9
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Thanks!

I'm more hurt than anything. Some of these users have been on the site for months and months and know the time I've put in to WI, creating tools and finding secrets, and have always verified everything that I do and they just kept attacking me. I'm serious, if I were anything but the owner, I'd have left already.
Well, in the car I have the mouth of a sailor so it was a good thing my dd is at a slumber party tonight because the words were flying.

Just imagine how a young kid feels when the accusations are thrown at them.
millieroo is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 02:07 AM   #10
Gift Guru

mom-2-3 has a spectacular aura aboutmom-2-3 has a spectacular aura about

I am sorry to hear that WI members have insulted you. As you may recall, this happened to a user last week concerning the lil' kinz persian. It is a very rude thing to accuse someone of lying.
Justin, I want to thank you for keeping on top of this problem. I continue to enjoy and appreciate all that you do in regards to this site.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: