Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > WI Artist Cafe

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2011, 02:44 PM   #61
Gift Guru

princesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: UPDATED 6/18/11 Hiya! I'm thehapppyhippo! Would you come look at my drawings, please? Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated! =]

These are great! I really like the one you just drew with the Warriors cats in it.
princesspup2007 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2011, 06:56 PM   #62
thehapppyhippo
Webkinz :)

thehapppyhippo is a name known to allthehapppyhippo is a name known to allthehapppyhippo is a name known to all

Default Re: UPDATED 6/18/11 Hiya! I'm thehapppyhippo! Would you come look at my drawings, please? Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated! =]

View Post Originally Posted by aquahusky14
Then again,I never did draw that Mario Gang LOL..
xDDDDDD

View Post Originally Posted by princesspup2007
These are great! I really like the one you just drew with the Warriors cats in it.
Why, thank you! That means a lot!
thehapppyhippo is offline Female
Old 07-11-2011, 10:12 AM   #63
Diabetes Awareness!

GreenGal17 is sweet stuff
GreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuff

Default Re: UPDATED 7/5/11 Hiya! I'm thehapppyhippo! Would you come look at my drawings, please? Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated! =]

So awesome! I draw anime and started recently because the only thing I needed were eye ideas . I reccomend bigger heads.
GreenGal17 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2011, 06:24 PM   #64
thehapppyhippo

thehapppyhippo is a name known to allthehapppyhippo is a name known to allthehapppyhippo is a name known to all

Default Re: UPDATED 7/5/11 Hiya! I'm thehapppyhippo! Would you come look at my drawings, please? Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated! =]

View Post Originally Posted by GreenGal17
So awesome! I draw anime and started recently because the only thing I needed were eye ideas . I reccomend bigger heads.
Thanks! Really? That's cool! Okay! (I've also had a lot of people tell me my heads are TOO BIG! xD I'm not sure what direction to go! xD)

Oh, and to those random passerby-er-er-er-ers (xD/) I would like to start requests! So, if anyone would like me to draw them something, please just ask! (Of course just telling me which drawing is your favorite or giving me some advice to improve or just carrousing my drawings is appreciated, too!)

Thanks,

Abby
Old 07-22-2011, 07:54 PM   #65
thehapppyhippo

Here's another one!

Title: Thank You! <3
Drawn:...oh man! Why can't I remember...I JUST drew this...
Comments: This is a thank you card. To who? For what? Maybe it's for you wonderful, kind, insiders who take time to look at my art and comment? Or...maybe it's a thank you card for my G-ma who loves cows? You decide!
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 07-22-2011, 08:29 PM   #66

ChocolateBar has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBar has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBar has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBar has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBar has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBar has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: UPDATED 7/22/11 Hiya! I'm thehapppyhippo! Would you come look at my drawings, please? Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated! =]

I really like your drawings! Great job and thanks for sharing!
ChocolateBar is offline Female
Old 07-22-2011, 10:54 PM   #67
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«
Gifted

btad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonder

Default Re: UPDATED 7/22/11 Hiya! I'm thehapppyhippo! Would you come look at my drawings, please? Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated! =]

I like the flaming cow XD
btad is offline Female
Old 07-25-2011, 06:22 PM   #68
thehapppyhippo

View Post Originally Posted by ChocolateBar
I really like your drawings! Great job and thanks for sharing!
Aw, thanks so much, and my pleasure!

View Post Originally Posted by btad
I like the flaming cow XD
Thanks!!!!
Old 08-01-2011, 10:55 PM   #69
thehapppyhippo

Talking Re: UPDATED 7/22/11 Hiya! I'm thehapppyhippo! Would you come look at my drawings, please? Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated! =]

Title: Aiden (an OC)
Drawn: over the course of several, several days
Comments: Sooooooo, I drew him on paper, I scanned him, then I line'd and colored him in Gimp. ^.^

Note: I will be gone from Aug. 4-12, so please help me keep this thread alive! :D

Note II: The drawing I'm working on now is Princess Peach! I'm *hoping* to get it finished before I leave. (Hoping being the operative word here xD)

Please enjoy and c.c. is greatly appreciated!!! :DDDD
Old 08-15-2011, 04:40 PM   #70
thehapppyhippo

Default Re: UPDATED 8/1/11 Hiya! I'm thehapppyhippo! Would you come look at my drawings, please? Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated! =]

Yay! I'm baaaaaack! And I've got a new drawing! :DDDDD

Title: Princess Peach 2
Drawn: Early August, 2011
Comments: I made this as a gift for someone on deviant art.

As always, constructive criticism, tips, advice, and the like are all greatly appreciated!!!!!

Please enjoy! ^.^
Closed

Tags
dudeeee kesha wuz here!