Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > WI Artist Cafe

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2011, 03:57 PM   #1
thehapppyhippo
Webkinz :)

thehapppyhippo is a name known to allthehapppyhippo is a name known to allthehapppyhippo is a name known to all

Default UPDATED 8/15/11 Hiya! I'm thehapppyhippo! Would you come look at my drawings, please? Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated! =]

Hey y'all! I'm thehapppyhippo but you can call me Abby, happy, hippo, the, or whatever suits your liking! I've been drawing anime/manga style people for a few years now and I'd like some constructive criticism. My mom really isn't the best person to ask for that! XD So, I've decided to ask you all! I am very young so please don't expect these to be uber amazing. ;) Some of these are from a long time ago so please don't run away! All right, I'm done! Sit back, relax, grab some gummy bears, and enjoy! (I hope!)

EDIT EDIT EDT: I just noticed this thread was rated 5 stars! Thanks so much, you epic voters, you! :D

EDIT EDIT: Would you like me to draw you something? Just tell me and I would be honored to draw you a picture! ;)

EDIT: Would you like to see more? Here are links to other drawings of mine on this thread.

Click me!
^ This link leads to the drawings "Shocked Princess", "Life Stinks", "Girl Running and Waving", "Girl in Her Room with a Dog", and "The Mario Gang"

No, click me!
^This link leads to the drawings "Wolf Girl", "House Animals", "Guy with a Sword", "Nameless Drawing (???)", and "Chibi Car Accident Waiting to Happen"

Expardon me, but I'm the best so, click me!
^This link leads to the drawings "Girl with Braids and Big Sword", "Natsu", "Osaka", and "Miku Hatsune?"

Ahem, I think you and I both know that you want to click me!
^This link leads "Chibi Bunnie Girl", "A Couple of Peeps", "Knuckles", "Almost Defeated", and "Summery Girl". NOTE: You will have to scroll down a smidge before you see them. ;)

Pshaw! Don't listen to them! Click me!
^This link leads to "Girl Head 1", "Girl Head 2", "Girl Head 3", "Guy Head 1", "Guy Head 2", "Guy Head 3", "Pirate Girl", "Chibi Pilgrim Fisherman", "Indian", and "Gangsta Pilgrim"

This is where the party's at! ;D Click me!
^This link leads to "Girl Head 4", "Chibi Lil' Red Ridding Racoon", "Androgynous Boy", "Guy Head 4", "Phoenix", "Happy Face", and "Angry Face"

Oooooor, you could click me! Although, I am a bit of a failboat...
^This link leads to "But I'm Not Sleepy", "A Girl in the Rain with Her Cat", "Surprised Face", and "Hummingbird and Flowers"

Pretty please with a cherry on top click me!
^This link leads to "Pink Ponytailed Girl", "Wind Energy Poster", "Chibi Bowling", and "Cave Girl and Dinosaurs"

*silence* *hand raised* *click me*
^*leads to "Punk Girl" and "Chibi Fairy"*

C-c-c-c-c-c-c-click m-m-m-m-m-me, please!
^Th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-this l-l-l-l-leads t-t-t-to "Rainbow Zebra's Request (Toucan Sam)", "Sleepy Face", and "Watermelon Girl"

All gangsta homies click me!
^This link lease to "Alice" and "Chibi Girl with Teddy Bear"

Why, I do believe you should click me!
^ My stars! This leads to "Elf Boy", "Jedi-type Person", "Day 1: Intro: Me", "Day 2: Love: Leaf x Crow", and "Day 3: Light: Magical Girl Transformation?"

*hem, hem* (<-lolz Umbridge impression!!!! xD) School rules do say that you MUST click me!
^This link leads to "Thank You! <3"
(^This link is being a nuisance so you may need to scroll down a bit, sorry.)

CLICK ME OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!!!!! OM NOM NOM!!!!
(xD ^THIS LINK LEADS TO "AIDEN" AND (IN THE POST UNDER IT) "PRINCESS PEACH 2")

I'm also on deviantart as JustShroomy!

Title: Blonde Girl Profile (I am so uber creative!!!!! XD)
Drawn: January 23, 2011
Comments: I kinda like her. I am extremely bad at drawing the lips/mouth/nose part on profiles so please excuse that. *bows*
Click the image to open in full size.

Title: Chibi Link
Drawn: February 21, 2011
Comments: Come on, it's Chibi Link! Even if he looked like a puddle he would still be cute! XD (maybe mine does look like a puddle...0_o)Click the image to open in full size.

Title: Chibi Link and Zela Frolicking in a Field of Flowers (Whew! That was a mouthful!)
Drawn: Um...maybe February 20, 2011
Comments: XDDDDDD Lol! I don't quite know why I drew this!

Title: Flaming Cow (XD XD XD)
Drawn: July 6, 2010
Comments: Oh, man, I drew this a LONG time ago! I just had to put this one on! I mean, it's a cow with FLAMES on it, for crying out loud! :D

Title: Fairy (:D :D :D)
Drawn: Some time in January, I think.
Comments: This....was my first ever fairy. Her head his quite a bit too big, even for Japanese comics! And, I don't think normal people can bend like that with their torso! :P She's real sparkly, though!

Title: Gimme a High Five!
Drawn: February 20, 2011
Comments: After I drew her, I did pen. :O Didn't turn out too well. :P

Title: Girl with Brown Ponytail (my creative mind at work! lol)
Drawn: January 24 + 25, 2011
Comments: She looked a lot better before I colored her. Darn.

Title: Girl with Pound Puppy
Drawn: January 30, 2011
Comments: Again, I cannot draw the mouth/lips/nose part of a profile. Anyway, this pic is of a girl picking up a really wrinkly and chubby dog. (It reminded me of those pound puppies. Doe anyone still remember those?)

Title: Kirby and Meta Knight Go Trick or Treating
Drawn: August, 2010
Comments: I drew this for the Kirby Club back in August. I thought it was a funny idea at the time. =]

Title: Leif
Drawn: Couple months ago
Comments: This is an original character. His name is Leif. He is an elf. Um, there are words cause I'm drawing a manga purely to entertain myself and make myself more creative. (as you can tell by some of the titles here, I need these creative lessons! lol)

Title: Girl Who Looks Kinda Like Haruhi Suzimaya
Drawn: January 22 - 29, 2011
Comments: L-O-V-E love her! Heh heh! ^-^ This would be one of my better drawings. Unfortunately, I messed up when I tried to ink it. :P After I drew her I noticed she reminded me of Haruhi Suzimaya. If you haven't seen Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimaya yet, and you love anime, you should check it out. Haruhi is wild and crazy!

Title: Martel-Type Girl
Drawn: November 26, 2010
Comments: I used crayons!!!!!! :D :D :D :DDDDDD I love crayons. Ahem...Unfortunately, the crayons interfered with the quality of the drawing. =[ Oh well! =D

Title: Mermaid
Drawn: February 20, 2011
Comments: I tried to draw a mermaid. Again, I say *tried*

Title: Cyber Idol Mink
Drawn: Sometime....within the last month, I believe.
Comments: Mink is in da house, y'all! This is Cyber Idol Mink from the manga Mink. :)

Title: Mo!
Drawn: February 6, 2011
Comments: Also from Mink is...MOTOHARU! Yay. This is one of the panels from Mink when I tried to draw it. ^-^

Title: Ouran Style Guy...Kinda
Drawn: Sometime in January
Comments: I was playing around with my manga pens right after I got them. This is what came of that. I colored it with my Sharpies and the skin was done in chalk pastel. :P I couldn't find any other skin tone then so I was stuck. The skin is my least favorite part. Like anime? Go watch Ouran High School Host Club. Favorite. Anime. Ever.

Title: Princess Peach
Drawn: February 13, 2011
Comments: This is one of my favorite drawings I have done. =D It is also my mom's Valentine's Day card from me.

Title: Tak and the Dream Rod
Drawn: February 13, 2011
Comments: This was my dad's Valentine's Day card. It's Tak from Tak and the Power of the Juju.

Title: Two Hands
Drawn: Like, two-three-four weeks ago.
Comments: Uh, not really. They're just two hands. ^_^

Title: Wolf
Drawn: July 6-7, 2010
Comments: This used up a whole colored pencil. O_o

Whew! That's it...for now. MWAHAHAHAHAhehhehhehcoughcough! XD Right now I'm trying to figure out how to use the tablet I got for Christmas! See you later! ^-^

~Abby <3

Please Enjoy!

Last edited by thehapppyhippo; 08-15-2011 at 04:43 PM..
thehapppyhippo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2011, 03:59 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Hiya! I'm thehapppyhippo! Would you come look at my drawings, please? Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated! =]

Wow, those are amazing I really like the fairy one and the princess peach. I think you did a great job on all of them!
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2011, 04:00 PM   #3
thehapppyhippo

thehapppyhippo is a name known to allthehapppyhippo is a name known to allthehapppyhippo is a name known to all

Default Re: Hiya! I'm thehapppyhippo! Would you come look at my drawings, please? Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated! =]

Thank you so much! I appreciate that very much!
Old 03-05-2011, 08:34 PM   #4
kurdt kobain

Kesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contest
Kesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contest

You're good! I like the Peach and the "two hands" ones the most. (:
I'd just say maybe working a bit on the proportions of the bodies would help make you even better, but overall I like them!

(P.S., you're really good at coloring!)
Old 03-05-2011, 09:16 PM   #5
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

Wow they're awesome!
chocluver223 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2011, 02:20 AM   #6
Luv4Lollipops

They are great! Keep on drawin' girl!!
Old 03-06-2011, 09:33 PM   #7
thehapppyhippo

View Post Originally Posted by Kesha
You're good! I like the Peach and the "two hands" ones the most. (:
I'd just say maybe working a bit on the proportions of the bodies would help make you even better, but overall I like them!

(P.S., you're really good at coloring!)
Thanks! When you say proportions, what parts need to be better proportioned, do you think? I know that the heads need to be smaller, are there any other parts that need to be enlarged or ensmalled (I don't think that's a word XD) I also believe the hands need to be a bit bigger maybe. I dunno. Maybe it would be fine after the heads were shrunk. Anyway, thanks for the advice!

View Post Originally Posted by chocluver223
Wow they're awesome!
Thank you very much! It means a lot.
Old 03-06-2011, 09:35 PM   #8
deedee6
Gifted

lego is stuck on replay
lego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replay

They are uber awesome!
lego is offline Female
Old 03-06-2011, 09:36 PM   #9
thehapppyhippo

View Post Originally Posted by Luv4Lollipops
They are great! Keep on drawin' girl!!
Thanks! I'm glad you think so!

View Post Originally Posted by lego
They are uber awesome!
Thank you uber much!
Old 03-08-2011, 06:46 AM   #10
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Really, really good! I also am interested in drawing Anime . The only things I see wrong is sizes. Sometimes, even in anime its supposed to be like this, the head or eyes look to big for the body. Or the mouth is too small, in some. If you work on that, then your drawings would be absolutely perfect! I love it, 5 stars! -bloo
BloogleJ is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dudeeee kesha wuz here!