Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > WI Artist Cafe

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2009, 06:47 PM   #1
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Lightbulb nmk6's Hand Made Picture Gallery! Nature And Animal Pictures Only! Inludes Little Avatar And Signature Shop! Please Note That This Shop Is only A little Bit Of This Thread!!!! It's Mostly All Picture Gallery! The Shop Is Only A Extra Detail!!!!!!

Hello WI! Welcome to my Picture Gallery and Shop! You may know that my shop might be in the wrong section, well this thread is NOT all about my Avatar and Signature shop! This thread is all about the beauty of nature and my drawings. Most of them will be unicorns, but that not all I draw ya know! I draw way more than that! Sort of. Anyway, my two first drawings I'm going to post up is unicorns. They might be a little off because I had a shaky hand, boy was I hungry! Yes WI, I'm unicorn crazy! But that's just a little part of my imagination! And yes, I do believe in them. You can also request some drawings, and you just might see them here!
I mostly draw stuff that inspire me, like forests, and all that kind of nature and animal kind of stuff. You might be getting bored right now, so time for the pictures!

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
Sorry! I would not fit the other way!
Don't use ANY of my pictures I post up here! Or you're going to get it!

I WILL put up more pictures soon!

For my Avatar and Signature shop now. Note that this is NOT a big shop, it's just a extra thing for my thread so people will come more often and not get that bored if my not-colored pictures. If you DO want a picture from me, that's colored, you may choose from these options:
Hand Colored, crayons. Not very special and kind of weird, and I'm not talking about the look of it, but ital do!
Colored From The Computer. Using Paint. Not that many colors to choose from.

You will have to fill out a form that I will put up soon and stuff.

Ahh! That's a better color of text! I would use the one after the one I just used, but it did not show up as well. Okay, here's the forum:

Forum:
What Nature Place or Animal:
What Background Or Animal In Background:
Colored:
Hand colored or Colored On The computer( Paint):
Would You like a webkinz in your picture?
Other Info I need To Know:
Anything extra do you want for your avatar/signature:

Sorry! You don't have to pay ANY attention to my little shop! Thanks for coming! There will be TONS more of stuff here in the future! I'm just starting this thread! If you have any ideas or questions for my thread please let me know!I would be happy to know all your ideas and questions! Thanks so much for visiting! Bye!

Last edited by nmk6; 08-21-2009 at 07:02 PM..
nmk6 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2009, 05:57 PM   #2
Katey ate mah
Webkinz :)

Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!

Default Re: nmk6's Hand Made Picture Gallery! Nature And Animal Pictures Only! Inludes Little Avatar And Signature Shop! Please Note That This Shop Is only A little Bit Of This Thread!!!! It's Mostly All Picture Gallery! The Shop Is Only A Extra Detail!!!!!!

Great job!!!
Jenbug12 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2009, 07:44 PM   #3
Luv u always
Gift Trainee

smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: nmk6's Hand Made Picture Gallery! Nature And Animal Pictures Only! Inludes Little Avatar And Signature Shop! Please Note That This Shop Is only A little Bit Of This Thread!!!! It's Mostly All Picture Gallery! The Shop Is Only A Extra Detail!!!!!!

=] Do you draw anime? =]I love to draw!!!
smskkc is offline Female
Old 08-28-2009, 08:42 PM   #4
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonder
MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

Cute work....
Old 09-05-2009, 06:40 PM   #5
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way

Thanks, you're so kind. . . . . . . . . . . . .
nmk6 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2009, 08:28 PM   #6
bekahluvsjesus(:
Webkinz :)

bekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by shannon.shannon
i agree with kittykat u need work lets just say you need A LOT of work
Wow, that was really rude.
She is fine, if you don't like it, go to someone else's thread.

I think your drawings are cute! (:
bekah_rose is offline Female
Old 09-07-2009, 12:08 AM   #7
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

Very good drawings nmk6! those people who said you need a LOT of work really need to not say that cause it's rude. .

Love your drawings never could i do such fabulous work!

Last edited by WebkinzFireFawn; 09-07-2009 at 12:12 AM..
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female
Old 09-07-2009, 12:08 AM   #8
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by bekah_rose
Wow, that was really rude.
She is fine, if you don't like it, go to someone else's thread.

I think your drawings are cute! (:
Thanks! You're too kind! Yeah, if they're going to talk that way they should keep it to themselves! Maybe I can fit some drawing time in tomorrow!
nmk6 is offline Female
Old 09-07-2009, 12:16 AM   #9
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzFireFawn
Very good drawings nmk6! those people who said you need a LOT of work really need to not say that cause it's rude. .

Love your drawings never could i do such fabulous work!
Aw! Thanks! WI is full my caring friends like you! But other mean people too . . . .
nmk6 is offline Female
Old 09-07-2009, 12:18 AM   #10
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

Your welcome dear always on my friends side i mean Keep it to yourself if you don't like it! id on't think they would like it if i told them their work needed a lot of Help or Work don't yah think? ( Sorry if this is mean but you know)

Last edited by WebkinzFireFawn; 09-07-2009 at 12:24 AM..
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female
Closed