Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > WI Artist Cafe

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2015, 07:04 PM   #1
HTB97
Webkinz :)

htb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonder

Cool Hand-sewn Lil'Kinz clothing made by ME! 2 NEW creations added 1/30! :D

I've been wanting to share pictures of the Webkinz clothing I've made for a while, so I decided why keep waiting? I'll do it now!
I have only made clothing for Lil'Kinz so far, because I play with Lil'Kinz more than Webkinz, so they're really small and cute. :3

Okay, here we go!
So far I have only made shirts and hats, and I'm working on getting good at making pants.

NEW!!!

January 30 - blue tropical shirt

Spoiler: show
I think this is one of the coolest looking shirts I've made! I love the patterned fabric I used for it, which came from a t-shirt I got at a thrift store. The shiny black fabric came from JoAnn Fabrics.

Click the image to open in full size.

January 30 - grey and red long sleeved layered shirt
I made this shirt because I wanted to see if I could successfully make layered sleeves, and I can! The red fabric came from an old t-shirt and the grey fabric came from a pair of leggings.

January 15 - purple long sleeved shirt
Here is a purple shirt, which is being modeled by my Lil' tiger named elTigre. I made it out of some scrap fabric I got from my grandma. It is much more purple in real life than my camera was able to show. For a detailed comparison of this shirt to one I made back when I started, check post #21 on page 3!

Cleveland Indians sweater
This is being modeled by my Lil'Kinz tiger named elTigre. The dark blue sweater like material came from an old beanie hat. The red for the cuffs came from an old red polo, and the Cleveland Indians embroidery patch came from a pair of athletic shorts.

grey and blue sweater
This is being modeled by my brother's Lil'Kinz leopard named Jamocha. The grey and blue sweater like material came from an old beanie, the grey cuffs came from an old polo, and the blue cuffs (the neck hole) came from a t-shirt.

blue, yellow, and black plaid hoodie
This is being modeled by my Lil'Kinz leopard named Frappé. The plaid fabric came from an old plaid button down shirt, and the black fabric came from a black t-shirt.

orange long sleeved shirt
This is being modeled by my Lil' black and white cheeky dog named Chester. The fabric came from an orange t-shirt.

black t-shirt
This is being modeled by my Lil' Kinz dalmatian named Macy. I made it out of fabric from a black t-shirt.

blue, brown, and white striped hoodie
This is being modeled by Jamocha. All of the fabric from it came from an old striped polo.

camouflage t-shirt
This is being modeled by Frappé. I made it out of an old camouflage swimsuit top, so it's very stretchy.

yellow Nike Air Jordan t-shirt
This is being modeled by elTigre. I made it out of a yellow t-shirt, and I used fabric paint for the Jumpman and the word AIR.

yellow hat with rainbow brim
This is being modeled by my Lil'Kinz lion named Fluff. This is the first hat that I made. I made it using fabric from two different bandanas (a yellow one and a rainbow splattered one), cardboard, and elastic band. There's also a little string attached to it that helps keep it on my Lil'Kinz's heads!

Dallas Cowboys hat
This is being modeled by Frappé. It's made the same way as the first hat, except that I used blue, white and green bandana fabric instead of yellow and rainbow fabric. I also used a blue iron-on star patch as the Dallas Cowboys logo.

So, that's all for now! I hope you enjoyed looking at my creations, and I'll update you guys again with more pictures when I make more clothes in the future!

Last edited by htb97; 02-02-2016 at 07:29 PM..
htb97 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2015, 07:14 PM   #2
Flower1470

FlowerCat1470 is epic beyond epicnessFlowerCat1470 is epic beyond epicnessFlowerCat1470 is epic beyond epicnessFlowerCat1470 is epic beyond epicnessFlowerCat1470 is epic beyond epicnessFlowerCat1470 is epic beyond epicness
FlowerCat1470 is epic beyond epicnessFlowerCat1470 is epic beyond epicnessFlowerCat1470 is epic beyond epicnessFlowerCat1470 is epic beyond epicnessFlowerCat1470 is epic beyond epicnessFlowerCat1470 is epic beyond epicnessFlowerCat1470 is epic beyond epicnessFlowerCat1470 is epic beyond epicnessFlowerCat1470 is epic beyond epicnessFlowerCat1470 is epic beyond epicnessFlowerCat1470 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Hand-sewn Lil'Kinz clothing made by ME! :D

Wow, that's really awesome!! (Especially the Cowboys hat. ) Did you have a template for these, or did you just wing it?
FlowerCat1470 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2015, 07:19 PM   #3
HTB97

htb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by FlowerCat1470
Wow, that's really awesome!! (Especially the Cowboys hat. ) Did you have a template for these, or did you just wing it?
Thank you! I made myself many templates, and after much trial and error I was finally satisfied with this one.

Last edited by htb97; 01-16-2016 at 11:28 AM..
htb97 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2015, 07:19 PM   #4

GoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contest
GoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contest

So cool! I wish I could sew as well.
GoGreenGirl is offline Female
Old 11-30-2015, 07:23 PM   #5
HTB97

View Post Originally Posted by GoGreenGirl
So cool! I wish I could sew as well.
Thanks! I started my journey learning how to sew years ago, and it's become one of my favorite hobbies.

Last edited by htb97; 01-16-2016 at 11:28 AM..
htb97 is offline Female
Old 12-05-2015, 06:59 PM   #6
Gifted

gottaluvjoe swims in greatness
gottaluvjoe swims in greatnessgottaluvjoe swims in greatness

This is incredible!! You are so talented I love the Dallas Cowboys hat as well!!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 12-06-2015, 07:13 PM   #7
HTB97

Thanks, gottaluvjoe!
htb97 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2015, 08:15 AM   #8
ne.ti.fe.si

Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness
Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness

Those are so good, well done I love the skating lion picture
Kopat27 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2015, 09:34 AM   #9
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnel
nancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnel

Wow, those are really cute! I made some before, but out of old socks/socks I never wore. cut the toe part of, you can use that as a hat, then use the rest as a shirt/dress, and cut some holes for the feet and decorate. I used some colorful clue to put their names and what not on there
nancygurl is offline Female
Old 12-07-2015, 02:48 PM   #10
HTB97

View Post Originally Posted by Kopat27
Those are so good, well done I love the skating lion picture
Thank you! That was the only picture I took with my high quality camera, so I like it too!

View Post Originally Posted by nancygurl
Wow, those are really cute! I made some before, but out of old socks/socks I never wore. cut the toe part of, you can use that as a hat, then use the rest as a shirt/dress, and cut some holes for the feet and decorate. I used some colorful clue to put their names and what not on there
Thanks! That's the same thing I did when I became interested in stuffed animal clothing years ago. Then I wanted to take it a step further, so I started stapling scraps of fabric together. Then I learned how to sew, and ten years later, here I am!
htb97 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
googles always prevail, yolo pants, yolo pants swag