Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > WI Artist Cafe

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2011, 03:28 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness!
Webkinz :)

GreenGal17 is sweet stuff
GreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuff

Default GreenGal17's Art! Pictures made using crayons, colored pencils, and markers!

Hi! I'm GreenGal17! I am a proud artist and wanted to show my artistic side to WI. Any constructive critisism or good comments would be nice. I do accept requests, but please keep in mind that I am not Picasso or DaVinci, I only draw cartoons and anime, and if you would like an anime picture please use the form at the bottom of this post. And if you request art, please give me credit! Do not say that you drew what I drew for you! Here we go....

Click the image to open in full size.
Me as an owl and some owls. Sorry about the erase marks- I didn't want to make the owls too big.
Kermit the frog and a banjo. I messed up on the coloring by the bottom of the mouth and went off onto his body...Kermit is not bleeding. LOL.
From hoops&yoyo: Yoyo playing a saxophone.
Level 2 from my favorite game, Full Moon.

Here we see the dragonbird in its natural habitat. The dragonbird says "Yes! Finally! Petunia's Petunias!" (this was drawn for WI member dragonbird, so no stealing!)
A Cheshire Cat drawing that I kinda messed up on the tail on.

Request List (I will take 5 requests at a time):

More will come soon!

If you want an anime picture, please copy and paste the whole form below, fill it out, and post it.
ANIME FORM
Male or female?:
Hair color:
Hair length (please say short, medium or long and use body parts as a guideline if you want specifics, like "Long, ends at elbows"):
Eye color:
Mood:
Clothes:
Clothes Colors:
Shoes:
Do you want head, upper torso, or full body?:
Will you give me credit for whatever you use this for?:

Anime me and also anime example!( I kinda messed up on the face a little on the bottom left ):

Last edited by GreenGal17; 07-12-2011 at 06:59 AM.. Reason: to update
GreenGal17 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2011, 08:26 AM   #2
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: GreenGal17's Art! Pictures made using crayons, colored pencils, and markers!

OMG these are FABULOUS! You are so so very talented! I'm so subscribing! Don't want to miss out on new stuff

Here is something green for you: Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 03-23-2011, 12:04 PM   #3
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

Default Re: GreenGal17's Art! Pictures made using crayons, colored pencils, and markers!

So cool
Can you maybe draw me a polar bear at its home?
889wlry is offline Female
Old 03-23-2011, 02:38 PM   #4
Diabetes Awareness!

GreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuff

Sure! I'd be happy to!
Here you go:
The only thing I ask is that if you are using this as a banner or avvie or siggie or something, please give me credit for my work . YOu can use it for anything, though
Old 03-23-2011, 04:20 PM   #5
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

awwwww so cute!
I'm putting it in one of my albums
Yes I can give credit
Old 03-23-2011, 04:29 PM   #6
Diabetes Awareness!

Thank you!
I am online now if anybody wants requests done quickly
Old 03-23-2011, 05:09 PM   #7
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

oh my goodness that is so cute! Love the polar bear! DD is totally impressed with your work too She's here saying, "Awww! She DREW THAT!?"
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 03-23-2011, 05:56 PM   #8
Diabetes Awareness!

Thank you . Tell DD that you and/or her can order anything anytime (from your WI account. Have DD tell you what she wants and I will draw it ).
Old 03-23-2011, 08:57 PM   #9
crybaby
Gifted

CAn you maybe draw a peoson in the dark (just like the video game)and a apple hit their head and their eyes are swirls
Old 03-24-2011, 07:41 AM   #10
Diabetes Awareness!

Here ya go: (Sorry about the blue- I wanted to conserve marker ink (because I'm running out) so I made a box to color in instead of the whole page. You can just crop the photo and voila- blue background )
Closed

Tags
2cheerios was here, chesire grin!, dbirds 2 talons up, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, soa, uniquecowgirl rox!, y-a-z-i-b-e-l-l-e