Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > WI Artist Cafe

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2011, 02:05 PM   #1
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default -Developing Through The Negatives-+Photography+

Click the image to open in full size.

I'm just starting the shop, so that's why it's empty.
Feel free to come back later and see all my work!

Hi everyone. Thanks for checking out my photography thread. First of all, let me start off by saying that I am definitely not a professional. I've just begun my interests in photography and some photo editing. So please keep that in mind when viewing my photos. You are more than welcome to comment on my photos, just please be sure to be nice! Like I said, I'm a beginner, so I still have a lot to learn. I'll also gladly accept tips and some constructive criticism if you have any advice on how I could better my photos.

Oh, and of course, please don't steal my pictures. I've taken them myself, and I don't want anybody else to be using them. I am only posting them on here to show them to others and to gain advice, they are not for distribution.

And last but not least, I hope you enjoy my photos.

Also, you will see the layout of the photos will be like this:
[Photo]
(Title)
(Place Taken)
(Info)

~Section 1: Summer 2010~

+Red Hibiscus (Original)+
-Gatlinburg, Tennessee-
-This is by far my absolute favorite photo I've ever taken. We were walking downtown on vacation in downtown Gatlinburg and I saw a bed of flowers next to an aquarium. I saw this flower, took one quick picture of it, and I was AMAZED at how it turned out!-

+Red Hibiscus+
-Gatlinburg, Tennessee-
-This is the same as the one right above, except I cropped the people out of the background.-

+Rainbow of Flowers+
-Gatlinburg, Tennessee-
-These are the other flowers I saw around the big red hibiscus above. (And yeah, I wish I could get the ugly building out of the background, but I can't without cropping out a lot of the flowers.)

+Great Smoky Mountains+
-Smoky Mountains, Tennessee-
-This was probably my favorite picture of the Smoky Mountains, so I just added the words to the top of it for the album cover on my site.-

+Smoky Mountains+
-I'm not sure why, but I like how the barbed wire seems to just fit in in this picture. It looks so... simplistic.-

+Smoky Mountains-Pig Peak+
-Not much to the picture, I guess, other than the big, grassy peak. And of course, some of the mountains. I just thought the peak was a break from all the other mountain shots.

+Smoky Mountains+
-Another picture; I love the colors!-

+Smoky Mountains+
-I was able to nab some pretty great photos of the Smoky Mountains. It was raining as we were driving through the park, but luckily it stopped in time for me to take some photos.-

+Come Fly Away+
-My Backyard in the Summertime-
-My mom and I had bought these flowers from a fair. We brought them home, and a couple hours later, we walked outside and saw about 30 butterflies on them! (I also have this is in a colored version, and a color splash version, but I can't seem to find them right now).

+Down By The Mill+
-Gatlinburg, Tennessee-
-A working waterwheel. Inside the building was a turning mill used to make grains. It was pretty cool.-

+Down By The Ol' Mill +
-Gatlinburg, Tennessee-
-The same picture as above, but I added a Brown-ish Sepia effect to give it that old-time Country feel.-

+Clock Tower+
-Somewhere in Ohio-
-I saw this in Ohio, while we were coming back from vacation. I'm not sure why I thought it was so cool. It reminds me of Sweden or something? Also, I'm surprised at how well it turned out, considering we were driving down the highway at 70MPH.-

....more to come!

Last edited by MeWuvKitties; 02-06-2011 at 11:55 AM..
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2011, 02:05 PM   #2
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: MeWuvKitties's Photography

(Reserved for more of my photos)
Old 02-04-2011, 02:06 PM   #3
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

Old 02-04-2011, 02:07 PM   #4
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

Old 02-04-2011, 02:08 PM   #5
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

(And we'll do one more, Reserved for my photos)
Old 02-04-2011, 06:55 PM   #6
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

Default Re: -Developing Through The Negatives-+Photography+

looks like this will be a great thread! Can't wait to see what you have taken!
Love the title!
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2011, 07:43 PM   #7
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

Alright, some actual photos have been added now!! ()
I'll be putting more up tomorrow!!
Old 02-05-2011, 11:02 PM   #8
Webkinz :)

peachypeaches is a creator of wonder
peachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonder

I love the picture of the butterfly! Good work!
Old 02-06-2011, 11:56 AM   #9
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by peachypeaches
I love the picture of the butterfly! Good work!
Thanks! I love how the butterfly one turned out. The color version is very pretty too, but I can't find it right now.
Old 02-07-2011, 04:17 PM   #10
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Nice pictures! I especially like the butterfly one!
labsrock is offline Female
Closed