Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > WI Artist Cafe

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2011, 03:28 PM   #1
2008RMSJN
Webkinz :)

2008RMSJN is a glorious beacon of light2008RMSJN is a glorious beacon of light

Default 2008RMSJN's drawing shoppe!! If u have a favorite animal or webkinz fell free to tell me and I'll draw it for ya!!!!!!

Hey welcome to this drawing shoppe! Srry if their not that good (I just started drawing) pls don't rush me either give me a day at the most! The animals r cartoonish and the webkinz can be the online version or the plush version! If u want a name by the pic too just tell me and I write it! Thanks again for visiting

i got told that i should put up a sample so here it is:::

pawsys photos 171.JPG

pawsys photos 027.JPG

pawsys photos 028.JPG

pawsys photos 016.JPG

click photo for larger image

form.....
animal/webkinz:
if webkinz (plush or online):
name(yes or no):
notification (yes or no)

Last edited by 2008RMSJN; 08-03-2011 at 02:18 PM..
2008RMSJN is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2011, 03:36 PM   #2
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Default Re: 2008RMSJN's drawing shoppe!! If u have a favorite animal or webkinz fell free to tell me and I'll draw it for ya!!!!!!

great job! the pic uploaded, and i dont have an order right now, but if i do i will come back!
wenjun is offline Female
Old 08-01-2011, 03:40 PM   #3
2008RMSJN

Default Re: 2008RMSJN's drawing shoppe!! If u have a favorite animal or webkinz fell free to tell me and I'll draw it for ya!!!!!!

cool thanks
Old 08-01-2011, 03:46 PM   #4
thunderbirdarcher

Aleu has a reputation beyond reputeAleu has a reputation beyond reputeAleu has a reputation beyond reputeAleu has a reputation beyond reputeAleu has a reputation beyond reputeAleu has a reputation beyond repute

I really like that otter; you did a marvelous job. I'd like to order something, actually. Do you have a form?
Aleu is offline Female
Old 08-01-2011, 03:53 PM   #5
2008RMSJN

ya i just put it up top baha srry if it makes no sense
Old 08-01-2011, 04:00 PM   #6
thunderbirdarcher

Aleu has a reputation beyond reputeAleu has a reputation beyond reputeAleu has a reputation beyond reputeAleu has a reputation beyond reputeAleu has a reputation beyond reputeAleu has a reputation beyond repute

Animal/webkinz: Animal. Can you draw me a grey wolf? I'll VM you a better description. :]
if webkinz (plush or online):
name(yes or no): No thanks.
notification (yes or no): Yes, please.

Thanks! :]
Aleu is offline Female
Old 08-01-2011, 07:28 PM   #7
2008RMSJN

here it is hope you like it

pawsys photos 014.JPG

i also got told that if someone really like the photos to tell ur friends bout me but idk it doesnt matter to me

going offline for an hour to get outside

anyone want to order???!!!?

Last edited by 2008RMSJN; 08-01-2011 at 07:28 PM..
Old 08-02-2011, 02:14 AM   #8
Love is Love

Mint Chip is an unparalleled talent
Mint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talent

Your a good artist! I dont need to order right now but Ill come back if I do!!! (:
Old 08-02-2011, 01:23 PM   #9
2008RMSJN

Thank you so much

Can't wait to draw more for everyone!!!

Last edited by 2008RMSJN; 08-02-2011 at 01:23 PM..
Old 08-02-2011, 02:09 PM   #10
thunderbirdarcher

I'll tell my friends about you :]

You should draw more examples to put on your first post, you're very good!
Aleu is offline Female
Closed