Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > WI Artist Cafe

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2012, 02:06 AM   #21
kurdt kobain
Webkinz :)

Kesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contest
Kesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contest

Default Re: .::∫∂dyßughe∂rt Phøtøgr∂phy::.

Amazing photos! I really enjoyed looking through them. (:
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2012, 09:32 PM   #22
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Opening it for you!
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 05-07-2012, 06:48 PM   #23

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

I've seen a lot of threads about peoples photography.
I've only seen things like, 'meh', black and white photos of a lawn chair, their cat, a lamp.
I think a lot of people think that photography is just a picture of an item.
It's not. There's a lot of work and thought going into the angles, the subject of the picture, the lighting, the background, the coloring, everything in it. I could never have the skill to be a photographer but I've seen enough photography to know what is and isn't good photography.
My dad is good at photography considering he takes pictures of knifes, guns, and other things like that for reviews on a forum he goes on. I've seen a lot from him that way.
But yours...

There's so much here to look at.
The lighting, the angles, the subjects, are all lively and beautiful.
And the focus is magnificent.
I especially love the bird photos, specifically the duck one. It's gorgeous.
But then again they are all magnificent.

You've done a really good job here on all of this.
You should be proud of yourself.

Thanks for sharing these (:
Old 05-09-2012, 11:35 PM   #24

Ladybugheart knows the wayLadybugheart knows the wayLadybugheart knows the wayLadybugheart knows the wayLadybugheart knows the wayLadybugheart knows the wayLadybugheart knows the wayLadybugheart knows the wayLadybugheart knows the wayLadybugheart knows the wayLadybugheart knows the wayLadybugheart knows the wayLadybugheart knows the wayLadybugheart knows the wayLadybugheart knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Penny Lane
I've seen a lot of threads about peoples photography.
I've only seen things like, 'meh', black and white photos of a lawn chair, their cat, a lamp.
I think a lot of people think that photography is just a picture of an item.
It's not. There's a lot of work and thought going into the angles, the subject of the picture, the lighting, the background, the coloring, everything in it. I could never have the skill to be a photographer but I've seen enough photography to know what is and isn't good photography.
My dad is good at photography considering he takes pictures of knifes, guns, and other things like that for reviews on a forum he goes on. I've seen a lot from him that way.
But yours...

There's so much here to look at.
The lighting, the angles, the subjects, are all lively and beautiful.
And the focus is magnificent.
I especially love the bird photos, specifically the duck one. It's gorgeous.
But then again they are all magnificent.

You've done a really good job here on all of this.
You should be proud of yourself.

Thanks for sharing these (:
Thank you so much! ^^
I really appreciate your encouragement. :]
Old 05-12-2012, 06:15 PM   #25

rainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicness
rainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicness

Wow
Those are gorgeous.
I can't even explain
You certainly are talented
Old 05-12-2012, 09:33 PM   #26
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Wow...
That's the only word to describe these..

You are so talented at this, each and every picture was simply gorgeous and took my breath away.
Literally. As in, I'm currently in a coughing fit for lack of air XD
Nonetheless, these are just amazing. Truly amazing.
I loved them.
Mind making a VM list to add me in? XD
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 05-13-2012, 01:50 PM   #27
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

Those are beautiful I especially love the squirrel (I just love squirrels in general)
R3dRulez is offline Female
Old 05-21-2012, 09:10 AM   #28

Ladybugheart knows the wayLadybugheart knows the wayLadybugheart knows the wayLadybugheart knows the wayLadybugheart knows the wayLadybugheart knows the wayLadybugheart knows the wayLadybugheart knows the wayLadybugheart knows the wayLadybugheart knows the wayLadybugheart knows the wayLadybugheart knows the wayLadybugheart knows the wayLadybugheart knows the wayLadybugheart knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by rainzz
Wow
Those are gorgeous.
I can't even explain
You certainly are talented
View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
Wow...
That's the only word to describe these..

You are so talented at this, each and every picture was simply gorgeous and took my breath away.
Literally. As in, I'm currently in a coughing fit for lack of air XD
Nonetheless, these are just amazing. Truly amazing.
I loved them.
Mind making a VM list to add me in? XD
View Post Originally Posted by R3dRulez
Those are beautiful I especially love the squirrel (I just love squirrels in general)
Thanks everyone!

Amygirl8, I'll put you on a VM list, although I may be forgetful. xD

New photos, all are already on the front page so everyone probably saw them. Just took me a while to get around to posting them. xD

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Ladybugheart; 07-13-2012 at 09:37 PM..
Old 05-29-2012, 07:02 PM   #29
ZingozandZangoz has disabled reputation

Amazing photography :3 My camera, a Nikon Coolpix, takes horrible, shaky photos, even with a tripod
ZingozandZangoz is offline Female
Old 06-04-2012, 09:45 PM   #30
I am a

Bowwow478 is a forum hero
Bowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum hero

I love these, they are so pretty!
Bowwow478 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a blue-dog-frog was here, ah-mazing!, beachgirl :), bradying, dftba, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, goo goo g'joob, i love ducks was here, i love my webbies! <3, i love your photography!, jesus loves you!, ladybugheart, linpug, oh captain my captain, photography, prussia loves penny, think outside the [box], vanilla chai♥, waffles