Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > WI Artist Cafe

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2015, 09:10 PM   #21
ho stole the capers?
Webkinz :)

SnowQueen13 challenges the impossibleSnowQueen13 challenges the impossible
SnowQueen13 challenges the impossibleSnowQueen13 challenges the impossibleSnowQueen13 challenges the impossible

Default Re: αятιѕтѕ ¢σяηєя

I'll do this hopefully tomorrow, if I have time.
SnowQueen13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2015, 09:20 PM   #22
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

hehe no rush!
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Old 11-23-2015, 10:16 PM   #23

GoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contest
GoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contest

I couldn't help myself:
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

I dare you to caption this.
GoGreenGirl is offline Female
Old 11-23-2015, 10:28 PM   #24
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by GoGreenGirl
I couldn't help myself:

I dare you to caption this.
THIS IS SO LOVELY I JUST
Oh my goodness

caption: well i secretly just tripped down three flights of stairs but i manage to still look cool
Old 11-24-2015, 02:26 AM   #25

thok999365 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlethok999365 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlethok999365 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
thok999365 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlethok999365 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlethok999365 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Yo, I like the sound of this. Nice to see some activity in the Artist Cafe.

So I cartooned myself, I made myself a fox because I am furry trash like it and I'm not a huge fan of drawing humans anyway. Plus I feel it gets more expressive this way. Also I have no scanner so you get a crummy-ish phone picture.

Old 11-24-2015, 10:42 AM   #26
hat even

View Post Originally Posted by thok999365
Yo, I like the sound of this. Nice to see some activity in the Artist Cafe.

So I cartooned myself, I made myself a fox because I am furry trash like it and I'm not a huge fan of drawing humans anyway. Plus I feel it gets more expressive this way. Also I have no scanner so you get a crummy-ish phone picture.

this is absolutely beautiful well job done
i think i messed up the order in that sentence but anyway i like it a lot and it is beautiful
Old 11-24-2015, 01:07 PM   #27

lol thanks so much!!!
Old 11-24-2015, 04:31 PM   #28
ᴉuǝɔɹɐɟʇ

mojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum master
mojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum master

Leah...I drew ya!

mojoandmugsy is offline Female
Old 11-24-2015, 05:33 PM   #29
hat even

View Post Originally Posted by mojoandmugsy
Leah...I drew ya!

so beautiful
i am so cool :')

so i tried to draw my baby child Crona but it didn't work very well
i started watching Soul Eater a few wks ago and because of NaNoWriMo and school I'm only up to like episode 9 lolol but Crona is one of my favorites so far, along with Death the Kid and-- honestly, all of them. I had a Death the Kid drawing, too, and it was pretty good!! until I ruined it with color and decided "lol nope" to that drawing.

It was my first time drawing him, so I'll probably work more on that and be like "aye it's been a month let's see how I improved" and do it better.

the first one is based off this:

the second one is based off this:

Last edited by girlzluv2play; 11-24-2015 at 05:36 PM..
Old 11-24-2015, 05:51 PM   #30
その目に映るのは

kittycats10rox loves being a insiderkittycats10rox loves being a insider
kittycats10rox loves being a insiderkittycats10rox loves being a insiderkittycats10rox loves being a insiderkittycats10rox loves being a insiderkittycats10rox loves being a insiderkittycats10rox loves being a insiderkittycats10rox loves being a insiderkittycats10rox loves being a insider

Woah so this is a thread that exists count me in
I will probably draw myself as a cartoon soon but just be warned I am way better at drawing cats than humans and even then my cats look weird and I can basically only draw anime-ish humans anyway? Idk I really love drawing but I'm far from good at it lolllll
Closed

Tags
#catsrule!, #webkinzdrawings, alfredxmaddie, bob stay strong, crazycats art shop, googles always prevail, intp, kopat27, lithium queen, love me for my yolo pants, yolo panties, yolo pants