Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > WI Artist Cafe

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2015, 02:22 PM   #1
hat even
Webkinz :)
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

Default αятιѕтѕ ¢σяηєя

w.e.l.c.o.m.e

to the one and only artists corner. :3 I have really started to like art more the past two months, so I've accumulated quite a few drawings, and I wanted to display them!! but I was also thinking of a community aspect kind of thing where we could all share our art without it being a dedicated 'club' so i guess this would be it. basically, you can come here to share any art or discuss with other artists. this isn't a very well-known or active part of the forum, so the name 'artists corner' seems fitting and cozy. it's also not a club so there's no form to fill out, just post here and meet some friends. :3 have funnnn

r.u.l.e.s

so sorry but we still need rules :/
1) please follow all wi rules for posting your art
2) do not steal art (aka claim it as yours)
3) do not shame other peoples' art
4) anyone who wants to be an artist is an artist. if you like art (even if you don't MAKE art but like looking at it!!) you can post here.
5) if you add a signature, please make sure that there is no personal information in it. first name is fine, last name is not.
6) please watermark/sign your images if you can. this prevents it from being easily stolen.
7) just use your brain and have common sense. this is supposed to be a nice community of people with a similar interest. :3

i already said this but uh, hope you have fun :3
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2015, 02:22 PM   #2
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: αятιѕтѕ ¢σяηєя

t.w.e.n.t.y o.n.e d.a.y c.h.a.l.l.e.n.g.e

check back soon

c.h.a.l.l.e.n.g.e
of the week

View Post Originally Posted by girlzluv2play
I haven't done an art challenge since like... December... Sorry! To kick off the month of June (and to celebrate that school's almost out!) I'm adding a new challenge, and I'll try to update it more often.

Art Challenge - 6/1/16

Make an art piece with cheap art supplies. If you do digital art, use the tools in your application that you don't like as much, don't use very often, or are less good-quality. I've seen this a bunch of times and just thought it'd be fun. Good luck.

[I will post your artwork for this week's challenge up here with your username so it can proudly be displayed until next week.]

Last edited by girlzluv2play; 06-01-2016 at 10:41 PM..
Old 11-23-2015, 04:40 PM   #3
ne.ti.fe.si

Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness
Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness

IHHIHIHIHI CAN I JOIn
Kopat27 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2015, 05:28 PM   #4
hat even

THERE IS NO FORRM IHIHIHIHIHIH YOU CAN JOIN WITHOUT ASKING heheheheh hi

Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

Cartooned myself. This is my normal cartooning style for myself. I tried using a different style and it ended up really... ick. lol. This is my first time doing it digital, though.

If you want me to add you into a cartooned drawing with meh (please do I really enjoy drawing these) tell me your hairstyle, preferred t-shirt, and I forgot to add that but main facial expression (smiling, frowning, eyeroll, etc).

Last edited by girlzluv2play; 11-23-2015 at 05:28 PM..
Old 11-23-2015, 05:43 PM   #5
ne.ti.fe.si

Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness
Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness

hihi I LIKE IT
is it allowed if we do a semi realistic cartoon bc wi rules
Old 11-23-2015, 06:14 PM   #6

GoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contest
GoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contest

Okay okay. When you enter this new thread, you have to be cool. Real cool. Like ice cream in Antarctica cool. Make an entrance.
*slams doors open* Here I a- *trips* Oof!
Some entrance...

Here I am! This is me! (There's no where else on Earth I'd rather be.)
So... um... me in Gravity Falls and MLP cartoon style... I guess... I have glasses, but they look so strange.

Haha! You have been tricked, young mortals. For I am truly a fish!

I would've (should've) colored, but I liked the inking to much.
I also probably should've drawn in my own cartoony style as well.

I am also working on this:

*stands up from the comfortable ground* This thread is my new sanctuary/fishbowl.

I love your cartoon style, Leah. It's so cute. :3 Could you, would you... draw meh in your style, pls?
GoGreenGirl is offline Female
Old 11-23-2015, 06:15 PM   #7
ne.ti.fe.si

that's me very very very cartoonly

québec hoodie
mint chocolate chip ice cream earbuds
galaxy vans
Old 11-23-2015, 07:02 PM   #8
hat even

SO GOOD GUYS

what hairstyle/tahirt:facial expression GGG?
Old 11-23-2015, 07:49 PM   #9
ᴉuǝɔɹɐɟʇ

mojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tell
mojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by girlzluv2play
THERE IS NO FORRM IHIHIHIHIHIH YOU CAN JOIN WITHOUT ASKING heheheheh hi

Cartooned myself. This is my normal cartooning style for myself. I tried using a different style and it ended up really... ick. lol. This is my first time doing it digital, though.

If you want me to add you into a cartooned drawing with meh (please do I really enjoy drawing these) tell me your hairstyle, preferred t-shirt, and I forgot to add that but main facial expression (smiling, frowning, eyeroll, etc).
LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG curly hair big eyes shirt with heart
mojoandmugsy is offline Female
Old 11-23-2015, 08:06 PM   #10
hat even

View Post Originally Posted by mojoandmugsy
LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG curly hair big eyes shirt with heart
okk

GGG it doesn't MATTER what hairstyle/expression/shirt u want because i drew you and you are adorable mkay i will probably use you in later things if that's okie dokie with you

HERE IS YOU GGG

the big one on the right is the more detailed one and then the other smaller cuter one is the normal one and you have GILLS AND FINS kk

getting right to you Mel

I MADES U MEL
hopes u like it

Last edited by girlzluv2play; 11-23-2015 at 08:06 PM..
Closed

Tags
#catsrule!, #webkinzdrawings, alfredxmaddie, bob stay strong, crazycats art shop, googles always prevail, intp, kopat27, lithium queen, love me for my yolo pants, yolo panties, yolo pants