Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Artist Cafe (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-artist-cafe-197/)
-   -   αятιѕтѕ ¢σяηєя (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-artist-cafe-197/%CE%B1%D1%8F%D1%82%CE%B9%D1%95%D1%82%D1%95-%C2%A2%CF%83%D1%8F%CE%B7%D1%94%D1%8F-804745/)

girlzluv2play11-23-2015 02:22 PM

αятιѕтѕ ¢σяηєя

w.e.l.c.o.m.e

to the one and only artists corner. :3 I have really started to like art more the past two months, so I've accumulated quite a few drawings, and I wanted to display them!! but I was also thinking of a community aspect kind of thing where we could all share our art without it being a dedicated 'club' so i guess this would be it. basically, you can come here to share any art or discuss with other artists. this isn't a very well-known or active part of the forum, so the name 'artists corner' seems fitting and cozy. it's also not a club so there's no form to fill out, just post here and meet some friends. :3 have funnnn

r.u.l.e.s

so sorry but we still need rules :/
1) please follow all wi rules for posting your art
2) do not steal art (aka claim it as yours)
3) do not shame other peoples' art
4) anyone who wants to be an artist is an artist. if you like art (even if you don't MAKE art but like looking at it!!) you can post here.
5) if you add a signature, please make sure that there is no personal information in it. first name is fine, last name is not.
6) please watermark/sign your images if you can. this prevents it from being easily stolen.
7) just use your brain and have common sense. this is supposed to be a nice community of people with a similar interest. :3

i already said this but uh, hope you have fun :3

girlzluv2play11-23-2015 02:22 PM

Re: αятιѕтѕ ¢σяηєя

t.w.e.n.t.y o.n.e d.a.y c.h.a.l.l.e.n.g.e

check back soon ;)

c.h.a.l.l.e.n.g.e
of the week

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlzluv2play (Post 31452754)
I haven't done an art challenge since like... December... Sorry! To kick off the month of June (and to celebrate that school's almost out!) I'm adding a new challenge, and I'll try to update it more often. :)

Art Challenge - 6/1/16

Make an art piece with cheap art supplies. If you do digital art, use the tools in your application that you don't like as much, don't use very often, or are less good-quality. I've seen this a bunch of times and just thought it'd be fun. Good luck. ;)

[I will post your artwork for this week's challenge up here with your username so it can proudly be displayed until next week.]

Kopat2711-23-2015 04:40 PM

IHHIHIHIHI CAN I JOIn

girlzluv2play11-23-2015 05:28 PM

THERE IS NO FORRM IHIHIHIHIHIH YOU CAN JOIN WITHOUT ASKING heheheheh hi

Cartooned myself. This is my normal cartooning style for myself. I tried using a different style and it ended up really... ick. lol. This is my first time doing it digital, though.

If you want me to add you into a cartooned drawing with meh (please do I really enjoy drawing these) tell me your hairstyle, preferred t-shirt, and I forgot to add that but main facial expression (smiling, frowning, eyeroll, etc).

Kopat2711-23-2015 05:43 PM

hihi I LIKE IT
is it allowed if we do a semi realistic cartoon bc wi rules

GoGreenGirl11-23-2015 06:14 PM

Okay okay. When you enter this new thread, you have to be cool. Real cool. Like ice cream in Antarctica cool. Make an entrance.
*slams doors open* Here I a- *trips* Oof!
Some entrance... ::)

Here I am! This is me! (There's no where else on Earth I'd rather be.)
So... um... me in Gravity Falls and MLP cartoon style... I guess... I have glasses, but they look so strange. :P

Spoiler: show
Haha! You have been tricked, young mortals. For I am truly a fish! :crazy2:

I would've (should've) colored, but I liked the inking to much.
I also probably should've drawn in my own cartoony style as well.

I am also working on this:

*stands up from the comfortable ground* This thread is my new sanctuary/fishbowl.

I love your cartoon style, Leah. It's so cute. :3 Could you, would you... draw meh in your style, pls?

Kopat2711-23-2015 06:15 PM

http://i.imgur.com/p2IwbgE.jpg
that's me very very very cartoonly

québec hoodie
mint chocolate chip ice cream earbuds
galaxy vans

girlzluv2play11-23-2015 07:02 PM

SO GOOD GUYS

what hairstyle/tahirt:facial expression GGG?

mojoandmugsy11-23-2015 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlzluv2play (Post 31352341)
THERE IS NO FORRM IHIHIHIHIHIH YOU CAN JOIN WITHOUT ASKING heheheheh hi

Cartooned myself. This is my normal cartooning style for myself. I tried using a different style and it ended up really... ick. lol. This is my first time doing it digital, though.

If you want me to add you into a cartooned drawing with meh (please do I really enjoy drawing these) tell me your hairstyle, preferred t-shirt, and I forgot to add that but main facial expression (smiling, frowning, eyeroll, etc).

LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG curly hair big eyes shirt with heart

girlzluv2play11-23-2015 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mojoandmugsy (Post 31352408)
LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG curly hair big eyes shirt with heart

okk

GGG it doesn't MATTER what hairstyle/expression/shirt u want because i drew you and you are adorable mkay i will probably use you in later things if that's okie dokie with you

HERE IS YOU GGG

the big one on the right is the more detailed one and then the other smaller cuter one is the normal one and you have GILLS AND FINS kk ;D

getting right to you Mel

I MADES U MEL
hopes u like it