Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > The Webkinz Stadium

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2011, 04:41 AM   #4851
Webkinz :)

TurtleChuck is a name known to allTurtleChuck is a name known to allTurtleChuck is a name known to all

Default Re: Quick-event discussion thread! Is your pet a fan of the quick events? Always see the same pets there? Come on in to share your pet with other Webkinz Insider members!

View Post Originally Posted by DogLUVR
Clover doesn't mind at all. I think we look great on the podium too! We should get others to dress the same way too. I actually thought about going with Mortimer's look before he changed. The colors looked really cool with his green and shell.

Clover spends a lot of her time at the track to make lots of KC. She has a goal of 1,00,000 KC. It is a high goal, but so far she has over 350,000 KC. See ya at the track!
Awesome!!!!!!

Tell ya what....if you want to switch to the other running gear Mortimer had I would do that as well. I am also shooting for 1 million. It does take a long time though...especially when cool items or themes are introduced.That is where I have a hard time, because I like collecting and making rooms. I'll have to sit down and count them later today and see what I have....lots I know. MAybe even take an inventory and see the value of the items if I sold them....but that would take a REALLLLLLLLY long time. I do have storage rooms and storage rooms of things I don't know what to do with. Maybe GANZ should make a room in the club house for auctions...that would be cool.

Chat with ya later.....oh....

GOOD LUCK IN THE STADIUM EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Cheers,

Chuck, Mortimer and all my pets/friends
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2011, 09:01 PM   #4852

davidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Quick-event discussion thread! Is your pet a fan of the quick events? Always see the same pets there? Come on in to share your pet with other Webkinz Insider members!

I just saw Meredith in the races ... woohoo! Looking good !
davidchrysostom is offline Male
Old 09-16-2011, 06:47 PM   #4853
Forever A

indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade
indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade

Ack too much to do!

Fast fest has started. No leaves yet on my Asian or Euro accounts but I'm sure they will come.

I did a road trip and got the dodo bird today!!! They had SO many signature pets there too but I passed. I also picked up 4 dollar walrus hoping it really will be a POTM in the future.
indigoseeker is offline Female
Old 09-17-2011, 03:19 AM   #4854

Florrie123212 is the cats pajamas!Florrie123212 is the cats pajamas!Florrie123212 is the cats pajamas!Florrie123212 is the cats pajamas!Florrie123212 is the cats pajamas!Florrie123212 is the cats pajamas!

Yep ! Florrie and also Mufasa loves the Quick Events ... ^^
Florrie123212 is offline Female
Old 09-18-2011, 05:30 PM   #4855
Gift Guru

artemishunter is headed for the top!artemishunter is headed for the top!artemishunter is headed for the top!artemishunter is headed for the top!artemishunter is headed for the top!artemishunter is headed for the top!artemishunter is headed for the top!artemishunter is headed for the top!artemishunter is headed for the top!artemishunter is headed for the top!artemishunter is headed for the top!artemishunter is headed for the top!

LOVE is doing her Running Quick Events to keep time while the leaves fall and float.
artemishunter is offline Female
Old 09-28-2011, 04:37 AM   #4856

TurtleChuck is a name known to allTurtleChuck is a name known to allTurtleChuck is a name known to all

Hello Friends

Well Mortimer made it to the top of the podium A LOT OF times and helped the TurtleChuck family reach 1 MILLION KINZ CASH!!!!!

Mortimer averaged 15 thousand to 25 thousand KC a day with 50 to 60 top podium finishes in a day...some day more....some days less, but was always having fun.

For all his hard work his health Happiness and his tummy will always be full.

Don't worry I won't just put him to bed and forget about him. Mortimer was my first WebKinz and has a very special place in my heart. I just have to let the other family grads have a go at Bluey, Penny, Clover (my friend), Choconid, Redtail, Obear Wan and all of the rest of my new Insider race friends....BUT.....it won't be easy. The TurtleChuck family has some strong grads from the Academy that have been training and getting ready.

Wacth for Pengy. He is my lil kinz Penguin and has taken the Clover gear from Mortimer.....hopefully he will make Mortimer and I proud with some top podium spots and making Bluey, Penny and Coconid nervous....especially when they see this little penguin zip past them......

Mortimer will be enjoying his retirement, but will come out to the stadium for trophy competion racing and on his birthday he'll come play with his freinds for a few fun runs.

Cheers everyone......

Mortimer says thanks for the races....

Chuck, Mortimer, Pengy and the rest of the TurtleChuck family

Mortimer says:
Old 09-28-2011, 06:21 PM   #4857
ST
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the way
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

congrats Mortimer shely will miss you
spotted turtle is offline Male
Old 09-28-2011, 09:12 PM   #4858
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

I'm both glad and sad to hear that Mortimer is retiring! He was such a great runner, we will miss him greatly!
Flipper says: "Enjoy a wonderful retirement, friend, a retirement for a champion!"
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 10-01-2011, 10:00 AM   #4859
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

Anybody racing?
Closed

Tags
amber420 :], crafter4christ, duchess loves fashion♄, ducty loves to race!, flash mob!, go bailey!, go forth mah spotteh, go josie go!, go mae !!!, go merry!, go oreo!!, go pegasus!-ham4life, go scarlett!, goldendoodle, let's go racin', love a speedy sprinter, racein crazy!, see you at the track!, who are you guys?!, who is penny?!