Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > The Webkinz Stadium

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2010, 08:30 AM   #11
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru
 
momwhoplays's Avatar
momwhoplays is stuck on replay
momwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replay

Default Re: [ HIGH SCORES ] WI's Winners Circle Part 3

Very cool, shiny new thread, Amneris! Amazing. So many WI winners on the leaderboard. This is FAB

Good luck to everyone today! Deluxe Running comp at 6pm EST, can't wait!

& I read in the wiki that the creative director announced there will be TWO new stadium events in 2010, one of which is running. & I'm looking forward to seeing what the next will be!

Last edited by momwhoplays; 09-16-2010 at 08:37 AM..
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2010, 02:37 PM   #12
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)
 
SnowCrystal's Avatar
SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: [ HIGH SCORES ] WI's Winners Circle Part 3

View Post Originally Posted by momwhoplays
Very cool, shiny new thread, Amneris! Amazing. So many WI winners on the leaderboard. This is FAB

Good luck to everyone today! Deluxe Running comp at 6pm EST, can't wait!

& I read in the wiki that the creative director announced there will be TWO new stadium events in 2010, one of which is running. & I'm looking forward to seeing what the next will be!
If I remember from the rumor mill, a long time ago someone posted pictures of running trophies and what looked like intelligence trophies (looked like a light bulb trophy). So maybe intelligence?

Good luck everyone!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 07:48 PM   #13
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru
 
momwhoplays's Avatar
momwhoplays is stuck on replay
momwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replay

Default Re: [ HIGH SCORES ] WI's Winners Circle Part 3

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
If I remember from the rumor mill, a long time ago someone posted pictures of running trophies and what looked like intelligence trophies (looked like a light bulb trophy). So maybe intelligence?

Good luck everyone!
You are right! I remember seeing light bulb trophies too! Do you think there will be more talent course (s)? I was surprised only 3 courses required for running, & not an additional talent course. I remember reading from an Ask the Director question that more KA courses were being considered. Although I could be mistaken.

Congrats to the winners! I see one of your pets, Snow Crystal, placed in the Ameteur comp. & is QZXQZXQQZZXXQZX yours? very clever name. & congrats to VCS w/ Astralia, 2nd place! & congrats to all of the winners today!!
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 08:25 PM   #14
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru
 
Amneris's Avatar
Amneris was born a heroAmneris was born a heroAmneris was born a hero
Amneris was born a heroAmneris was born a heroAmneris was born a heroAmneris was born a heroAmneris was born a heroAmneris was born a heroAmneris was born a heroAmneris was born a heroAmneris was born a hero

Default Re: [ HIGH SCORES ] WI's Winners Circle Part 3

Congrats to FrogKissingLady with Fuzzy Froggie Click the image to open in full size. for placing fourth and Lilkinzmom7 with Bud Click the image to open in full size. for placing seventh in the 4 p.m. open cooking! Congrats to Funkyc63 with Drooler for placing seventh, Doggyfan with April for placing eighth, and Vcs28 with Skye for placing tenth in the 6 p.m. deluxe running! Congrats to Swanjo's daughter with Hugs for placing third, SnowCrystal with Professor Steve Click the image to open in full size. for placing seventh, and Doggyfan with Bianca for placing ninth in the 7 p.m. pro beauty! Congrats to SnowCrystal x2 for placing first with QZXQZXQQZZXXQZXX Click the image to open in full size. and fourth with hOPPERS Click the image to open in full size., Vcs28 with Australia Click the image to open in full size. for placing second, Sgiles53 with Cleo for placing third, and Momwhoplays with Lilly Click the image to open in full size. for placing ninth in the 8 p.m. amateur cooking!

Congrats to Funkyc63 with Drooler , Doggyfan with April , and Vcs28 with Skye for making the deluxe running leaderboard!

Last edited by Amneris; 05-08-2011 at 11:18 PM..
Amneris is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 11:00 PM   #15
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)
 
SnowCrystal's Avatar
SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: [ HIGH SCORES ] WI's Winners Circle Part 3

View Post Originally Posted by momwhoplays
You are right! I remember seeing light bulb trophies too! Do you think there will be more talent course (s)? I was surprised only 3 courses required for running, & not an additional talent course. I remember reading from an Ask the Director question that more KA courses were being considered. Although I could be mistaken.

Congrats to the winners! I see one of your pets, Snow Crystal, placed in the Ameteur comp. & is QZXQZXQQZZXXQZX yours? very clever name. & congrats to VCS w/ Astralia, 2nd place! & congrats to all of the winners today!!

Let's see... it only took them about 2 years to get the running competitions started after they said they were going to add them! I am not sure if they will add any more training, but a math class would be nice! Maybe the intelligence competitions will be like a spelling bee??


Thanks for the congrats!! Yes, QZX... is mine! He just completed level 3 of cooking so I decided to use him today for cooking. He has had levels 5 in agility, speed and strength for a while, but I had to train him in the other courses just recently.
View Post Originally Posted by Amneris
Congrats to FrogKissingLady with Fuzzy Froggie Click the image to open in full size. for placing fourth and Lilkinzmom7 with Bud Click the image to open in full size. for placing seventh in the 4 p.m. open cooking! Congrats to Funkyc63 with Drooler for placing seventh, Doggyfan with April for placing eighth, and Vcs28 with Skye for placing tenth in the 6 p.m. deluxe running! Congrats to Swanjo's daughter with Hugs for placing third, SnowCrystal with Professor Steve Click the image to open in full size. for placing seventh, and Doggyfan with Bianca for placing ninth in the 7 p.m. pro beauty! Congrats to SnowCrystal x2 for placing first with QZXQZXQQZZXXQZXX Click the image to open in full size. and fourth with hOPPERS , Vcs28 with Australia Click the image to open in full size. for placing second, Sgiles53 with Cleo for placing third, and Momwhoplays with Lilly Click the image to open in full size. for placing ninth in the 8 p.m. amateur cooking!

Congrats to Funkyc63 with Drooler , Doggyfan with April , and Vcs28 with Skye for making the deluxe running leaderboard!

Congrats to all the winners!!

Thanks for the congrats, Amneris!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 12:51 AM   #16
Webkinz :)
sp0100 is just really nicesp0100 is just really nice

Default Re: [ HIGH SCORES ] WI's Winners Circle Part 3

Congrats to all the winners! I had to work, so I didn't get to enter yesterday. Good luck to everybody today.

I hope they do have an intelligence competition soon. That's one of my favorite classes. Maybe they had both competitions figured out, and are just waiting a couple weeks to debut the other one. Wishful thinking.

Thanks Amneris for the great new thread!
sp0100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 01:47 PM   #17
Webkinz :)
 
Beautykinz's Avatar
Beautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glitters
Beautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glitters

Default Re: [ HIGH SCORES ] WI's Winners Circle Part 3

Did I miss something? Was there an open running race? I thought there was only pro and deluxe and an amateur later today.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 03:00 PM   #18
Webkinz :)
sp0100 is just really nicesp0100 is just really nice

Default Re: [ HIGH SCORES ] WI's Winners Circle Part 3

There's no open running listed for today. Pro cooking is just about to start (4pm) and amateur running in an hour (5pm) according to the schedule. I'm starting to write it down so I don't forget. Did you see something about an open running race?
sp0100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 05:05 PM   #19
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru
 
Amneris's Avatar
Amneris was born a heroAmneris was born a heroAmneris was born a hero
Amneris was born a heroAmneris was born a heroAmneris was born a heroAmneris was born a heroAmneris was born a heroAmneris was born a heroAmneris was born a heroAmneris was born a heroAmneris was born a hero

Default Re: [ HIGH SCORES ] WI's Winners Circle Part 3

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
Did I miss something? Was there an open running race? I thought there was only pro and deluxe and an amateur later today.
There hasn't been an open running race yet. The pets on the open running leaderboard are all Ganz employee test pets.

Last edited by Amneris; 10-03-2010 at 04:05 AM..
Amneris is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 05:51 PM   #20
Webkinz :)
 
Beautykinz's Avatar
Beautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glitters
Beautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glitters

Default Re: [ HIGH SCORES ] WI's Winners Circle Part 3

View Post Originally Posted by Amneris
There hasn't been an open running race yet. The pets on the open running leaderboard are all [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] employee test pets.
Okay, that's what I saw. No wonder they had strange names! Thanks!
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
god is 100% awesome, ♫sing4me a melody

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:57 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts