Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Webkinz Jr.

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2011, 06:36 AM   #11
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent
webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Worth it?

I don't have a webkinz Jr., but they are pretty cute. I feel for you with the expense thing- 25$ is way too much. However, they have newer small ones out tht are only 16.50! Well, at least that's how mjuch they were priced when I went to Hallmark yesterday. So that might factor into decision, seeing as they can have a lower price. I think they look really cute, but it would be something I would probably only invest in buying 1 pet, because I think although it's adorable, it might be a little easy and boring even with the challenge level set high. I hope that helps you decide.
webkinzmania44 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2011, 08:35 AM   #12
Forever A
Webkinz :)

indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade
indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade

We play Webkinz Jr and regular Webkinz at my house. Junior is really designed for young children. You can set the levels though. My little one is younger than the tag recommendations so we have it set on Pre-K mode. At that level it really is for the young. We have been learning the basics: letters, colors and numbers. My older child will only play occasionally and she prefers the drawing activities. It seems to me to be much more learning than gaming. We just buy one plush a year because of the cost. I remember reading on the front page that Ganz is no longer going to make the plushes so if you like them you may want to get one or two to start an account and keep it going. I bought the big frog yesterday but won't put it on until the account is about to expire. And yes Webkinz Jr still expires. I have seen some of the bigger older pets sell online for double the retail price. At a higher level it might be fun for an older person but I can tell you as an adult- I play regular Webkinz myself but only play Jr when I'm helping my child.
indigoseeker is offline Female
Old 05-02-2011, 08:17 PM   #13
T9850

T9850 can ride a flying orange
T9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orange

I think the plushes are more expensive because once a kid is in grade school, they'd grow out of the site. Imagine spending $2500 on Webkinz Jr plushies for your toddler, then to have the kid grow out of it at age 7. That would be annoying to the parent. In real Webkinz World, some kids DO grow out of it but there are teens who get the interest in Webkinz from a younger sibling and they don't really grow out of it. For example, I got the interest in Webkinz from my sister. When my sister started playing for the first time, I thought it was too kiddish. Then the Webkinz panda came out (pandas are my favourite animals) and I decided to finally get that plush. Then about a month and a half later, I decided to see what the site was like. As my account got richer and richer, it was more fun. In July 2009, I started buying from the eStore and that enhanced my account quite well. I won't stop playing Webkinz anytime soon, especially since I have over 200 eStore items and every rare item.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 05-05-2011, 10:42 AM   #14

zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

I love the webkinz junior plushies... but the site looks boring, and I am nto paying 30 dollars for just the plush.... so to me no.
zacspet is offline Male
Old 05-05-2011, 07:04 PM   #15

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

you can do what you want and follow your heart.........
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Old 05-07-2011, 09:55 AM   #16
My peanut.
Banned
Shadowy will become famous soon enough

Well if your an adult, your probably not going to play it alot. So if your like in your teens or under then its probably maybe worth it.
Shadowy is offline Male
Old 05-11-2011, 05:54 AM   #17
remmyrat

abbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clown

Yes. Its cute but not as fun for us older kids and adults afor about 3-6 year olds
abbyartsy78 is offline Female
Old 05-13-2011, 05:57 PM   #18
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

well, i have heard a lot about webkinz jr.
it looks really cute, but its diffidently for little kids. i hear it gets boring after playing it for only a few days. the plush are really cute, but expensive.
so, its really your choice, if you like playing simpler games, go for it! as for me... i think i am just gonna stick with webkinz
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 05-14-2011, 09:11 AM   #19

Rainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all around

I would say for older kids, it would be sort of boring. For a 3 year old, I bet they would love it to death! The plush is very cute and soft, and the website of Webkinz Jr. is VERY simple. It can teach little kids to take care of pets. I hope this helps you!
Rainbow Zebra is offline Female
Old 05-15-2011, 03:56 PM   #20
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

Yahs. And I just posted this because the last thing on the front page was yesterday.
kittycaty is offline Female
Closed

Tags
no., soa, tigerdove is here