Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Webkinz Jr.

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2019, 12:55 AM   #1
softhoney
Webkinz :)

softrose is not just visiting!softrose is not just visiting!softrose is not just visiting!softrose is not just visiting!softrose is not just visiting!softrose is not just visiting!softrose is not just visiting!softrose is not just visiting!softrose is not just visiting!softrose is not just visiting!softrose is not just visiting!

Question Webkinz Jr. Return Possibility?

Will Webkinz Jr. ever return? I loved playing on it a lot it was so adorable and fun, a very simple version of Webkinz. Do you think Ganz will ever bring it back? I was wondering if I e-mailed Ganz customer service if it would possibly let Ganz know that there are still people that would like to play Webkinz Jr. What do you guys think?
softrose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2019, 01:33 AM   #2

Superfly Sister has an incredible mindSuperfly Sister has an incredible mindSuperfly Sister has an incredible mindSuperfly Sister has an incredible mind
Superfly Sister has an incredible mindSuperfly Sister has an incredible mindSuperfly Sister has an incredible mindSuperfly Sister has an incredible mindSuperfly Sister has an incredible mindSuperfly Sister has an incredible mindSuperfly Sister has an incredible mindSuperfly Sister has an incredible mindSuperfly Sister has an incredible mindSuperfly Sister has an incredible mindSuperfly Sister has an incredible mindSuperfly Sister has an incredible mindSuperfly Sister has an incredible mindSuperfly Sister has an incredible mindSuperfly Sister has an incredible mind

Angry Re: Webkinz Jr. Return Possibility?

View Post Originally Posted by softrose
Will Webkinz Jr. ever return? I loved playing on it a lot it was so adorable and fun, a very simple version of Webkinz. Do you think Ganz will ever bring it back? I was wondering if I e-mailed Ganz customer service if it would possibly let Ganz know that there are still people that would like to play Webkinz Jr. What do you guys think?
Sorry to say, I don't think it's ever coming back. There were a lot of people who wanted Mazin' Hamsters and Webkinz Friends to come back after they were shut down, but obviously that never happened.

I have a few of the Webkinz Jr. plushies, but I never adopted them on the game, and now I'm really glad that I didn't. I would have been devastated if I had adopted them only for Webkinz Jr. to go away.
Superfly Sister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 08:33 PM   #3
softhoney

softrose is not just visiting!softrose is not just visiting!softrose is not just visiting!softrose is not just visiting!softrose is not just visiting!softrose is not just visiting!softrose is not just visiting!softrose is not just visiting!softrose is not just visiting!softrose is not just visiting!softrose is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Jr. Return Possibility?

View Post Originally Posted by Superfly Sister
Sorry to say, I don't think it's ever coming back. There were a lot of people who wanted Mazin' Hamsters and Webkinz Friends to come back after they were shut down, but obviously that never happened.

I have a few of the Webkinz Jr. plushies, but I never adopted them on the game, and now I'm really glad that I didn't. I would have been devastated if I had adopted them only for Webkinz Jr. to go away.
That's unfortunate hopefully they will bring something back in the future! I'm glad I hadn't adopted mine either it would have been so hard on me! I miss other Ganz games like Nakamas and Amazing World, it's so sad to see that the only one left of all of them is Webkinz at the same time it is great to see Webkinz still thriving.
Old 01-13-2019, 01:16 PM   #4
rosyposy707

FoxesRule612 is a golden guideFoxesRule612 is a golden guideFoxesRule612 is a golden guideFoxesRule612 is a golden guideFoxesRule612 is a golden guideFoxesRule612 is a golden guideFoxesRule612 is a golden guideFoxesRule612 is a golden guideFoxesRule612 is a golden guideFoxesRule612 is a golden guideFoxesRule612 is a golden guideFoxesRule612 is a golden guideFoxesRule612 is a golden guide

I honestly doubt Webkinz Jr. will ever be active again, but at least you have plushes to commemorate it. It's sad they were shut down. Maybe if Webkinz ever becomes popular again Ganz will launch another game alongside Webkinz? But then again, Webkinz was a fad and fads come and go, so probably not.
FoxesRule612 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 02:20 PM   #5
softhoney

View Post Originally Posted by FoxesRule612
I honestly doubt Webkinz Jr. will ever be active again, but at least you have plushes to commemorate it. It's sad they were shut down. Maybe if Webkinz ever becomes popular again Ganz will launch another game alongside Webkinz? But then again, Webkinz was a fad and fads come and go, so probably not.
I'd hope so Ganz made a lot of great games and it's sad to see them go.