Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Webkinz Jr.

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2009, 06:43 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

patches28 is just really nicepatches28 is just really nice

Default Re: Should I Buy One?

lol Webkinz JR is really funny. everything in the wshop sells for 1 KC and every game you play is WAY too easy. Yes, I agree, the pets are pretty cute. The only problem is like the age limit. You probably wouldnt like it.

PS i know this because my little cousin has one
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2009, 06:50 PM   #42
green =/= creative
Banned
x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!

but it's for 6 year olds.
x pookie x is offline Female
Old 08-05-2009, 06:52 PM   #43
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

I know, I am like way older than six
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 08-18-2009, 07:29 PM   #44
Summer Fun

kyliekitty has much to be proud ofkyliekitty has much to be proud ofkyliekitty has much to be proud ofkyliekitty has much to be proud of

I would personally buy a signature pet instead. If ganz also did the, expires in one year thing, then you would have to keep buying webkinz jrs. Besides, they are cute but if you just want the plush(or just the virtual), then I would say no. For expensive ones like that, I make sure I LOVE the plush and the virtual

kyliekitty
kyliekitty is offline Female
Old 08-31-2009, 02:17 PM   #45
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!
MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!

Well, if you have a younger sibling, you can get one and watch him/her play, and if you like doing it, then you may do it.
I heard the things there are very cheap though, and of course, the games are easy to you, because they are perfect for little kids
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 08-31-2009, 04:35 PM   #46
I am K@t!3

Marinesis2473 is a jewel in the roughMarinesis2473 is a jewel in the rough

I would by a signature pet. Because the webkinz Jr. is 25 dollars that is outragous.
Marinesis2473 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2009, 06:07 PM   #47
supernova187 is on a distinguished road

I would say that if you like the plush toy, you should buy it and check it out. My aunt has one and my son is over the age for a Webkinz Jr., but she still enjoys playing with it. I haven't personally been on there, but who knows...it might be fun!
supernova187 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2009, 06:32 PM   #48
pandajean
Gift Guru

pandajean will become famous soon enough

I would say no. I am an avid Webkinz collector, but have no interest in Webkinz Jr. They are overpriced and the site is intended for very young children, so I can't imagine having much fun on it as an adult. Save your money or buy a Webkinz instead.
pandajean is offline Female
Old 09-01-2009, 07:10 AM   #49
sparklegemwwi14 is on a distinguished road

Don't buy a Webkinz Juinor! They are not woth the money
sparklegemwwi14 is offline Female
Old 09-15-2009, 07:08 PM   #50
I like to sniff

fluffycow333 is the cats pajamas!fluffycow333 is the cats pajamas!fluffycow333 is the cats pajamas!fluffycow333 is the cats pajamas!fluffycow333 is the cats pajamas!fluffycow333 is the cats pajamas!

I wouldn't buy one, but I would like to have the plush orange cat. Maybe you could find one without a code?
fluffycow333 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
???, i am not a baby!, kevinelevin was here!, too old for that