Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Webkinz Jr.

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2009, 02:23 PM   #1
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Default Should I Buy One?

Should I buy a webkinz junior? I don't have one but they look really cute. I am old for them, but a lot of adults have them. Thanks for giving me advice
Emma8432 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2009, 02:36 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!

Default Re: Should I Buy One?

I would say no.

They have no room personalizing, it just goes where it belongs.
They have no interaction.
The games don't look fun.
They don't have a good variety of stuff to buy.
Most grown ups have them to try them out for their kids.
They cost as much as a signature pet.

I, personally, would buy either 2 Webkinz or a Signature Pet.

But you have your own mind and freedom, on here, majority doesn't rule.

I hope this helps!
Squeecky540 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 02:49 PM   #3
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

If you don't have a little one in your life to share it with I would say no. Many adults on here talk about Webkinz Jr. because they have played with their kids. Both of my kids have one of these, and both love them. But they fall within the age range for these toys. I, personally, think this site is wonderful, but indeed boring for adults. The site is very basic, and the games are meant to be education for children. Judging from your post, you already know your ABC's and 123's, so I doubt there is much you would learn from it!!!

Just an idea, if you are wanting it just for the plush, you could get one and sell just the code on ebay. That way you get the beautiful plush, and some child out there gets the education aspects!!! Or, if you are into babysitting, you may want to get one. This is a great, fun, activity for small kids, and you can go in and change the pets name, and the age level you play on. So, you could have one account, but use it with all the different little ones you sit for.
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 03:01 PM   #4
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Okay, I do have a young sister but she is past the age for Webkinz junior. I think I would rather buy a signature pet with my money.
Old 07-06-2009, 04:03 PM   #5
Nick loves me AND my
nick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of light

If you're buying it because it looks cute, well sure
BUT if you're buying it because you want to play on the site, then no would be my vote. It's definately too young for me, but it's what you think that matters.
nick*is*so*cute is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 05:55 PM   #6
asyouwise

v29bday is on a distinguished road

well idk cuz i wouldnt get one cuz i dont like it and everything you do will be baised on teaching math and reading so i would say no but it is realy up 2 you
v29bday is offline Female
Old 07-07-2009, 12:54 AM   #7

WaterWebkinz is on a distinguished road

Unless you just really want the plush, I'd say no. Once you registered it and looked everywhere on the site, You'd decide that you wasted your money. It would be extremely boring for someone who's older and is use to Webkinz World.
WaterWebkinz is offline Female
Old 07-07-2009, 08:53 AM   #8
band guys are so
Gifted

Yes, I also want one of those cute plushies, but I think I am going to buy Video Game Tycoon
Old 07-07-2009, 09:13 AM   #9

dachshound987 is an unknown quantity at this point

personaly i dont think u should buy one because they're so much money.
dachshound987 is offline Male
Old 07-07-2009, 09:13 AM   #10
snowvillage

snowvillage is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm glad to get all this input. I had decided against the juniors but wondered if maybe I should check into them.. It sounds like a good idea for a very small child, but I imagine most children willquickly out grow the site.

Closed

Tags
???, i am not a baby!, kevinelevin was here!, too old for that