Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Webkinz Jr.

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2009, 10:30 AM   #1
Go Hug A
Webkinz :)

luluandspike is on a distinguished road

Default Cost of The Webkinz Jr. Pets

Has anyone else noticed that in the estore webkinz jr. pets cost 25,000 points? That's equal to 25 dollors.
luluandspike is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2009, 07:26 PM   #2
Summer Fun

kyliekitty has much to be proud ofkyliekitty has much to be proud ofkyliekitty has much to be proud ofkyliekitty has much to be proud of

Default Re: Cost of The Webkinz Jr. Pets

Really? I never noticed. But then again, I don't buy from the e-store

kyliekitty
kyliekitty is offline Female
Old 08-24-2009, 11:04 AM   #3

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

yea, that is an awful lot
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Old 08-24-2009, 12:05 PM   #4
Grammikinz

Grammikinz is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by luluandspike
Has anyone else noticed that in the estore webkinz jr. pets cost 25,000 points? That's equal to 25 dollors.
Yes - and if you can find them, they're $25 to $29 at retail. I got one on eBay for $18 including shipping, but it took a lot of time and effort.

But they ARE very cute, soft and snuggly. I don't think Ganz will be flooding the market with these like they are with the regular Kinz.
Grammikinz is offline Female
Old 08-24-2009, 04:04 PM   #5
penguins and monkeys

iloverotwiler has a spectacular aura about

isn't it just smarter to but them in the store because you get a code and a plush in my towen i hop one of the stores who carries WWJR goes out of business and they sell some of tthe plushes wih yout the code because i need the brown and purple monkey to add the finishing touches to my monkey collections
iloverotwiler is offline Female
Old 08-24-2009, 05:12 PM   #6
has 60

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I personally think the e-store is a rip-off.

My dad always says 'why pay money when you dont get anything?'

Get what I mean?

You cant have 'Virtual Items'

They're virtual.
crum98 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2009, 08:38 PM   #7
Gifted

Ginny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guide

That's A Rip Off Totally!
Ginny is offline Female
Old 08-26-2009, 10:01 AM   #8
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!
MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!

The reason they are costing so much is because they are very soft and snuggly, just right for little kids. The code also adds to the price. The Signature Webkinz is also about the same price as the Jr Pets, so I would not consider it too expensive. I think the points they gave to the Jr though, might hint it is 25$ or something, but not sure
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 09-02-2009, 03:58 PM   #9
143 means I love you

adorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonder

Yeah I noticed. But where I live, not in the estore, but in my local store where I buy webkinz, there almost $30.00!!!!!!! There more expensive than the signature ones they sell at the store here!!!!
adorablegirl7 is offline Female
Old 09-02-2009, 06:07 PM   #10
The nightmare before

km7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledge

Yeah, I think the Estore is cool, but I just don't like to spend money on virtual things.

Last edited by km7dragon; 09-03-2009 at 02:32 PM..
km7dragon is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheezeiful!, eccheeze