Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Webkinz Jr.

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2009, 04:29 PM   #1
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

Default [ GUIDE ] Webkinz Jr. Games & School Activities

After discussing this with Paperbutterfly, I have decided to start a guide for all the games and school activities in Webkinz Jr. If you have any questions, or feel I haven't covered anything completely just feel free to let me know!!! Please bear in mind that my info at this time is based on the game being set towards the younger end of the site, though I am not sure if it matters And for more great information visit this great thread by Paperbutterfly!!!!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-guide-495731/

Click the image to open in full size.

Here is a screen shot of the clubhouse, were you chose what game to play

Ok, here are the games that they have so far.

I will continue to add to this thread as more games are add. Check out the following posts to see the in game pics!!!

Last edited by jessicabarnhart; 04-17-2009 at 10:36 PM..
jessicabarnhart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2009, 04:29 PM   #2
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

Default Re: Guide to the Games in Webkinz Jr.

So far the school has eight different activities. They are (from left to right) the Music Center, Sharing Circle, Word Center, Color Center, Art Center, Math Center, Science Center, and the Building Center.

Once you complete an activity you will get sticker.

I will be posting more pics soon of all these different activities in play.

Last edited by jessicabarnhart; 04-17-2009 at 06:37 PM..
Old 04-17-2009, 04:29 PM   #3
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

Ok everyone, the first game I will cover is the Brant's Dirt Path Driving game.
The point of this game is to collect the different tools needed to fix the ant hill.

The first pic is the opening of the game

The second pic is of the different automobiles

The third and fourth are of the actual game. Through out the game you will see different items, Some are the ones you need and other are not. If you collect one of the ones you DONT need it will take away from the ones you have collected. If you look along the top you will see the ones you are needing.

There is three rounds to this game and in between each round you will stop and get gas

At this point, it seems they have changed all the games to only have ONE round.

Also, if you get to many of the items you don't need, or don't pick up enough of the ones you do need you will run out of gas and the game will end. If you look you will see my gas is empty

Once you complete all three rounds you will be able to see the finished ant hill

Ok the second game I would like to show you is Rosie's Cupcakes. This game is about matching shapes and colors.

The first step is to choose which shape matches the one Rosie has in her thought bubble

The second step is to match the color.

You have three rounds of ten (At this point it appears that the games have been changed to oly have ONE round each), and you have to get them before the "flour bucket" is empty. If you didn't succeed your game will be over.

At the end of the game you will see all the lovely cupcakes you helped to make!!!!

Stay posted everyone, more pics to come

Last edited by jessicabarnhart; 04-30-2009 at 07:50 PM..
Old 04-17-2009, 04:30 PM   #4
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

The next game I would like to show you is the Nutmeg's Acorn Adventure. This game has three rounds (they have changed the games to only have ONE round) of collecting 10 acorns. Unlike the first two games you do not have a time limit. Instead, you have to watch out for falling flowers. You have four "band aids" that are used every time you get hit by a falling flower. After all four is gone the game is over

Here is a picture of a falling acorn, which is what you are wanting to catch. To catch it you need to use the mouse to position Nutmeg underneath it.

Here is a picture of a falling flower, which you are wanting to avoid!

After finishing all three rounds After finishing you will see Nutmeg's cabinet full of acorns.

Here is the picture of the trophy. At this point in time I can not locate in the home anywere, but if anyone finds where it may be hiding PLEASE lat me know!!!

The last game I would like to discuss is the Worm Search. This game also has three rounds (This has been changed to only ONE round), and like Nutmeg's Acorn Adventure you have no time limit. In each round you will be looking for one of the three worms. In the first round you are looking outside amongst the flowers for Earth Worm, in the second round you are in a playroom looking for Letter Worm, and in the final round you are in a music room looking for Inch Worm. You have the chance to click the wrong worm up to four times, and then the game will be over.

This is round one. At the start of each round the worm you will need to find will pop up and let you know who to be on the look out for.

This is round two.

And here is round three. As you can see the worms are hiding everywhere!!!

At the end of the game all three come out and give you a cheer for doing so well!

Here is a picture of the trophy for this game, it is a shot of it on our pets bedroom wall. If anyone has a picture of it being award plmk!! Thanks

Last edited by jessicabarnhart; 04-30-2009 at 07:53 PM..
Old 04-17-2009, 04:30 PM   #5
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

Old 04-17-2009, 04:30 PM   #6
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

########################################################
Old 04-17-2009, 04:30 PM   #7
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 04-17-2009, 04:45 PM   #8
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

Old 04-17-2009, 04:45 PM   #9
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

&*&*&*&*&**&*&*&*&*&*&**&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&***&&&&&***&&
Old 04-17-2009, 04:45 PM   #10
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tags
a rockhead was here, hailee, i love guides, kevinelevin ate a tag!, pawsome thread! -luree