Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Webkinz Jr.

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2009, 11:35 AM   #71
Lil Kinz
marissa077 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: A Webkinz Jr. Picture and Informational Guide

hey everyone! My niece loves this site webkinz junior! She so badly wants to plant a garden and we have bought over 5 seeds and nothing happens to our garden!? we can't even click on it!? we are confused and my niece is allways complaining saying how bad she wants to plant flowers so can some one plz help me out! Thanks!
marissa077 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2009, 01:41 PM   #72
Webkinz :)

42littleangels will become famous soon enough

marissa077, Will it let into the screen of the garden up close with all the tools or main one before that at the front of the house?

if its the main screen make sure it highlighted around the outline of the in white before you click. If that don't work might won't to try F5 and go back to again try.

Last edited by 42littleangels; 06-04-2009 at 01:41 PM..
42littleangels is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 01:55 PM   #73
no day but today
pinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the wait
pinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the wait

Ok, I saw the guide and now want a webkinz Jr. Just one problem, my mom will say "It's too babyish!" Or "Will you have THAT much fun with a baby toy?" Maybe "You will probably outgrow it by next month!" I will try to convince her. They are just ADORABLE and, I think W JR looks better that WW. REally! I hope I can convince her. Or buy one for one of my many little cousins. Hey, one of their birthdays is coming up! I hope he likes stuffed animals. Yeah, I should buy one for him. That way, he can have a Webkinz like his brother! Actually, his brother doesn't play with the Webkinz online. But STILL! I think almost ALL of my younger cousins would love a webkinz Jr and they could play online like their bigger siblings. Maybe if I buy one for my little cousins, I can get a new Webbie! Well, I need to stop now. Thanks for making the wonderful guide!
pinkbab89 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:04 AM   #74

DrLolly is on a distinguished road

Good Morning. You asked if anyone else had gotten something on the new Caring Award Wheel. We have gotten the cookies - like gingerbread men - and they appeared in our kitchen on the counter. We were able to click on them to feed them to our pet. We also got the slice of cake - three times, but that has never appeared in the kitchen - not sure why. We also got the flower, that does nothing for the game. It just says something like better luck next time.

Thanks for the help with the guide. It is nice to see some expanded information and fellow user's experience. Have a great day.
DrLolly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 07:11 AM   #75
Gift Guru

PaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roost

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by auntiee2
PB & iplay4mykids--Thanks for the info and updates. Yea, DS hasn't been on much--his little sister has monopolized it . So will let him play this weekend and see what happens. Okay I'll go buy it (trampoline)....

Hope your DS got some time to play and have fun with his new trampoline! But it sounds like your DD is enjoying it.

View Post Originally Posted by pony
i ant a ebkinz jr too. Mom says too much money and that I shouldn't start a new collection.
They definitely are more expensive, so I’m only going to buy the one for DS. But if you enjoy the regular site the Jr. site would be way to easy for you. But the Jrs are bigger and much softer than the regular Webkinz and quite cute!

View Post Originally Posted by x-tiff
Thanks for making the guide!!!!! I don't think I'll get a Webkinz Jr. though
Your're welcome. Glad you stopped by. Maybe keep it in mind for a young friend or relative you could play with.

View Post Originally Posted by Electrabuzz1
Good Morning PaperButterfly,

I am still struggling to get my son interested in the WJ site. I have got him on in fits and spurts but it just does not seem to hold his interest. I think I need to take more time to sit down and play it with him. I was hoping that WJ could really be his own thing but oh well.

I saw a thread that you can win trophies on WJ as well:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post14409096

I am going to try showing him that and maybe that will work. Hopefully the game is easy.
Ah, that’s too bad. I was hoping he would enjoy it. All the games are pretty easy although I haven’t played all of them at the enriched kindergarden level yet, so I’m not sure how difficult they are at that level. The trophies are cute you get to hang them on the walls of your rooms. But there is the glitch right now that they don’t stay there. You have to put them back each time you go into the room. Hopefully they will fix it soon. Good Luck with your DS.

View Post Originally Posted by Lil'MissWebkinz
I cannot get over on how ute these guys are! I just want to tickle their tummies!

Thanks for the guide, it's very helpful and you deserve a reward. How about a rep for your hard work?
Thanks you have so kind. They are so cute and I will steal DS’s Pumpkin sometimes for a quick cuddle if he doesn’t take it to bed with him.

View Post Originally Posted by cmb123
Awesome thread! Enriched Kindergarten is a bit advanced more grade 1, ( I was in a class like that)
Thanks I appreciate it. I haven’t done as much as the enriched kindergarden level since DS usually plays at the playschool level.

View Post Originally Posted by marissa077
hey everyone! My niece loves this site webkinz junior! She so badly wants to plant a garden and we have bought over 5 seeds and nothing happens to our garden!? we can't even click on it!? we are confused and my niece is allways complaining saying how bad she wants to plant flowers so can some one plz help me out! Thanks!
View Post Originally Posted by 42littleangels
marissa077, Will it let into the screen of the garden up close with all the tools or main one before that at the front of the house?

if its the main screen make sure it highlighted around the outline of the in white before you click. If that don't work might won't to try F5 and go back to again try.
42littleangels hit the nail on the head. Thanks for the great help. Hope this helped you out marissa077. That should make it work for you. If it still isn’t working for you, I’d call Ganz at 1-866-932-5469 and ask for the Webkinz Jr. dept. for help.

View Post Originally Posted by pinkbab89
Ok, I saw the guide and now want a webkinz Jr. Just one problem, my mom will say "It's too babyish!" Or "Will you have THAT much fun with a baby toy?" Maybe "You will probably outgrow it by next month!" I will try to convince her. They are just ADORABLE and, I think W JR looks better that WW. REally! I hope I can convince her. Or buy one for one of my many little cousins. Hey, one of their birthdays is coming up! I hope he likes stuffed animals. Yeah, I should buy one for him. That way, he can have a Webkinz like his brother! Actually, his brother doesn't play with the Webkinz online. But STILL! I think almost ALL of my younger cousins would love a webkinz Jr and they could play online like their bigger siblings. Maybe if I buy one for my little cousins, I can get a new Webbie! Well, I need to stop now. Thanks for making the wonderful guide!
Glad to help! Even if it was to make you want one. I think it’s a great idea to buy one for your cousin’s birthday. You could then play together and your cousin gets to play online like the big kids

View Post Originally Posted by DrLolly
Good Morning. You asked if anyone else had gotten something on the new Caring Award Wheel. We have gotten the cookies - like gingerbread men - and they appeared in our kitchen on the counter. We were able to click on them to feed them to our pet. We also got the slice of cake - three times, but that has never appeared in the kitchen - not sure why. We also got the flower, that does nothing for the game. It just says something like better luck next time.

Thanks for the help with the guide. It is nice to see some expanded information and fellow user's experience. Have a great day.
Thanks so much for the info on the caring wheel. I appreciate it. I had not gotten the cookies yet. I happy the guide was helpful to you. I wonder why the cake doesn’t work similar to the cookies. You would think that it would appear in the kitchen as the cookies did. Probably another glitch that Ganz needs to work on! Hopefully they will get this all sorted out soon!
PaperButterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 02:57 PM   #76

sweetcreola has disabled reputation

I love looking at this guide! I am going to buy the orange kitty now! Thanks so much for the guide!

~sweetcreola
sweetcreola is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:20 PM   #77

Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!

Wow, this is a really great guide! Thanks a bunch!
Love, Jane. is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 07:19 PM   #78

TGSCInsider is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool!!!! Good thread
TGSCInsider is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 11:15 PM   #79
auntiee2

auntiee2 is just really niceauntiee2 is just really nice

Hi Everyone--

It's been awhile since I've posted here, kinda busy elsewhere...I've had trouble with the garden too, I bought seed to plant and the garden doesn't outline...so I haven't been back there for awhile either, giving them time to figure out the glitch, I sent a form into them letting them know of the problem. Got the standard reply: Yes, we are aware of the problem and are working on it and we don't know how long it'll take...blah,blah,blah...yea, yea, yea--fix it already...LOL... Done with my rant and thanks for listening...
auntiee2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 09:04 AM   #80
Gift Guru

PaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roost

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by sweetcreola
I love looking at this guide! I am going to buy the orange kitty now! Thanks so much for the guide!

~sweetcreola

Yeah, another orange kitty lover. I love my son’s I think as much as he does! A quick soft hug makes the day all better. Glad you fun browsing the guide!

View Post Originally Posted by Love, Jane.
Wow, this is a really great guide! Thanks a bunch!
View Post Originally Posted by TGSCInsider
Cool!!!! Good thread
You’re very welcome Love, Jane and TGSCInsider. Glad you enjoyed it and found it so helpful!
View Post Originally Posted by auntiee2
Hi Everyone--

It's been awhile since I've posted here, kinda busy elsewhere...I've had trouble with the garden too, I bought seed to plant and the garden doesn't outline...so I haven't been back there for awhile either, giving them time to figure out the glitch, I sent a form into them letting them know of the problem. Got the standard reply: Yes, we are aware of the problem and are working on it and we don't know how long it'll take...blah,blah,blah...yea, yea, yea--fix it already...LOL... Done with my rant and thanks for listening...

Sorry you and others are having trouble with the garden. Rant away, I know how frustrating these glitches can be! I still randomly will loose our kitty sofa and then it's back the next time I log in. I just checked out our garden and it seems to be working OK for now. Keep us posted of any developments. I hope they fix it soon!!!

PaperButterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pawsome thread! -luree