Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Webkinz Jr.

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2009, 11:59 PM   #11
boom roasted
Webkinz :)

moonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guide

Default Re: A Webkinz Jr. Picture and Informational Guide

Great guide! Webkinz Jr looks very cute.
moonriver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2009, 01:55 AM   #12
webkinz_forever

What an amazing guide! This makes me want to have a webkinz jr.
Old 04-17-2009, 07:00 AM   #13

ottercute has a spectacular aura about

cute ! i hope you dont mind me asking how much was the webkinzjr ? cause i might ge t1 (vist my new thread) well Pumpkin is cute and is a great name and congratz

you must her .
ottercute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 07:26 AM   #14
auntiee2

auntiee2 is just really niceauntiee2 is just really nice

Oooh,ooooh, oooh....I can't wait to get our Jr.'s here. We'll have the orange kitty and the purple monkey!!!
I'm so excited , I can't wait ( insert antsy dance here ) LOL.

This guide is great thanks much for taking the time to put it all together, very informative with all the prices.

Way to go
auntiee2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 07:33 AM   #15
cora246

Webkinz Girl909 will become famous soon enough

thanks for the guide,I want a Webkinz jr but I think my parents will think I'm too old for them!!!
Webkinz Girl909 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 07:41 AM   #16
00jacksonredwall

0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown

I love that guide! i learned a lot more about WJ today!
0jacksonredwall is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 09:22 AM   #17
Gift Guru

PaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roost

Donation Award 

Thanks everyone for the great feedback and compliments. I really appreciate it and am so glad you enjoyed it. I’ll be adding more pictures as we go along so make sure to comeback and visit! Please send anyone you run into that needs some info on over for the tour. I love getting everyone's feedback.

View Post Originally Posted by webbiemum
Is it just me or is Webkinz Jr. alot cooler than webkinz in alot of ways....like..being able to see the outside of your house...lights turning off...getting water from the sink and stuff like that.....
Yeah, I just love how simple they kept it! You get to feel like you are more “in” the house when you can do all those things.

View Post Originally Posted by charming
thanks for this. We can't even get into my sons acct.
Ahh, I feel bad for you son. Hopefully, it will work soon. Some of the other members have contacted Ganz about it and they know they’ve got a bunch of issues. They have gotten the standard response from Ganz…. we are aware of the issues and now are working on it.
View Post Originally Posted by ottercute
cute ! i hope you dont mind me asking how much was the webkinzjr ? cause i might ge t1 (vist my new thread) well Pumpkin is cute and is a great name and congratz

you must her .
Don’t mind at all. In the retail stores they are $25, which I thought was a little high at first. But they are much larger than the regular Webkinz, probably by 3-4 inches. Plus, they are super soft and nice, squishy, and oh so huggable. I’m wondering how many orange kitties are going to be a Pumpkin. Lol It just seems to fit so well.

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz Girl909
thanks for the guide,I want a Webkinz jr but I think my parents will think I'm too old for them!!!
Hey, maybe you could show them the guide and let them know that even us parents are really enjoying them! lol

Last edited by PaperButterfly; 04-17-2009 at 09:23 AM.. Reason: spelling
PaperButterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:19 AM   #18
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

We bought the pool for the back yard. If you would like I can post a pic for your guide of it in use. JLMK!
jessicabarnhart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:32 AM   #19
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

Ok here is a couple of pics I have taken so far. The first one is a pick of the pool in the back yard. When you click on the pool they will jump and slash around. The second pic is of the stove. When you click on it it will open so you can make recipe foods!! Very cute

Also a side note. In the yard you will see one of the tree's you can buy in the wshop (or whatever it is called in W Jr world) and in the second you can see the stove that we also purchased in the wshop.

Also, if you look at the second picture you will see two foods showing. Those are what we have in our "fridge". The first one is the W Jr's equivalent to WW slop. It is what my daughter cooked on her stove with out using a recipes. The little book above the stove is a recipe book that you can click on the see different cute recipes!

Click the image to open in full size.

Thought I would go ahead and post some pics of all the different recipes in this recipe book

Attached Images
File Type: jpgWebkinz Jr. 1.jpg (87.1 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpgWebkinz Jr. 2.jpg (95.3 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by jessicabarnhart; 04-17-2009 at 04:02 PM..
jessicabarnhart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:39 AM   #20
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

Yeah, it figures. I really really want for him to get to play. Oh well. Some people haven't been able to get on since Easter!
View Post Originally Posted by PaperButterfly
Thanks everyone for the great feedback and compliments. I really appreciate it and am so glad you enjoyed it. I’ll be adding more pictures as we go along so make sure to comeback and visit! Please send anyone you run into that needs some info on over for the tour. I love getting everyone's feedback.

Yeah, I just love how simple they kept it! You get to feel like you are more “in” the house when you can do all those things.

Ahh, I feel bad for you son. Hopefully, it will work soon. Some of the other members have contacted Ganz about it and they know they’ve got a bunch of issues. They have gotten the standard response from Ganz…. we are aware of the issues and now are working on it.

Don’t mind at all. In the retail stores they are $25, which I thought was a little high at first. But they are much larger than the regular Webkinz, probably by 3-4 inches. Plus, they are super soft and nice, squishy, and oh so huggable. I’m wondering how many orange kitties are going to be a Pumpkin. Lol It just seems to fit so well.

Hey, maybe you could show them the guide and let them know that even us parents are really enjoying them! lol
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pawsome thread! -luree