Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Webkinz Friends

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2012, 02:30 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

6Jedis knows the way
6Jedis knows the way

Default Just starting Webkinz Friends

Hello! I am just starting to play webkinz friends as of yesterday! I am totally new to facebook type of games. I had been putting off starting because I already play regular Webkinz and didn't know if I could handle doing both but I am going to give it a try.

I have read some of the great posts on how to get friends on facebook, thank you for the tips! I created a webkinz inisder friends only account. You say it is helpful to have other friends who play to progress in the game. How soon will I need "friends" to help me? I haven't added or requested anyone to be my friend yet but did see that there are many webkinz friend out there!

Also, does anyone know if there is a list of webkinz pets that can be used on WF? I have a huge collection but not sure which can be placed on there. Is it correct that you can use one that is already on regular Webkinz? And what happens if I use a new unused code webkinz can I still then go and adopt on regular webkinz world?

Thank you! Wish me luck while I try and figure out this new type of gaming to me!
6Jedis is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2012, 05:22 PM   #2

Ritzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the boss
Ritzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the boss

Default Re: Just starting Webkinz Friends

You can use codes for pets on both WF and WW. If you already adopted them on WW, you can reuse the code if you adopted it after May 1, I think. And you can do it vice versa, too. If you adopt it first on WF, you can still adopt it in WW. I've seen the list of pets that can be adopted on WF, but I'm not exactly sure where to find it right now. Probably in this section of the forum somewhere, or perhaps the Wiki. If it is one that is shown in the pet list inside WF, then definitely yes.

You will need friends soon. There are many challenges that require you to ask for things from friends, similar to the collection events on WW, or the new building projects. Some also require you to visit friends' towns. If you do a search in facebook for "Webkinzinsider" or "WI" you will find lots of players (me included ) that use their WI username as their facebook name, or part of their name. Out of courtesy, send a message along with your request, letting people know that you're a fellow WI member and would like to be their friend. For a while I stopped accepting friend requests unless there was a message, as I was getting so many requests. Once you start adding friends, you may get a lot of friend requests from other people. You would want a minimum of 10 friends to play, but around 50 would probably be ideal, as you can only send out one request to each friend within a 24 hour period.

Have fun! There are lots of great prizes you can win on WF that you can send back to you WW account.

Last edited by Ritzcracker; 09-01-2012 at 05:24 PM..
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 09-01-2012, 07:26 PM   #3

6Jedis knows the way
6Jedis knows the way

Default Re: Just starting Webkinz Friends

Thank you so much for the info and tips!
6Jedis is offline Female
Closed