Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Webkinz Friends

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2018, 03:49 PM   #1
mom of 2 wackyteens!
Webkinz :)

mom of 2 teens is a WIzard
mom of 2 teens is a WIzardmom of 2 teens is a WIzardmom of 2 teens is a WIzardmom of 2 teens is a WIzardmom of 2 teens is a WIzardmom of 2 teens is a WIzardmom of 2 teens is a WIzardmom of 2 teens is a WIzardmom of 2 teens is a WIzardmom of 2 teens is a WIzardmom of 2 teens is a WIzardmom of 2 teens is a WIzardmom of 2 teens is a WIzardmom of 2 teens is a WIzardmom of 2 teens is a WIzard

Default It's been 4 years

Wow it has been almost 4 yrs (Aug. 31, 2014) since they shut down Webkinz Friends I do miss it.
mom of 2 teens is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2018, 02:46 PM   #2
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: It's been 4 years

When you think about all the effort they are going through to build this desktop app ... all they really needed to do was work on this a bit more.
Dixiecup is online now Female
Old 08-08-2018, 10:32 PM   #3
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

I never played so I don't know what I missed.
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 08-13-2018, 06:19 AM   #4

beerfeet rules the roostbeerfeet rules the roostbeerfeet rules the roostbeerfeet rules the roostbeerfeet rules the roostbeerfeet rules the roostbeerfeet rules the roostbeerfeet rules the roostbeerfeet rules the roostbeerfeet rules the roostbeerfeet rules the roostbeerfeet rules the roost

I really enjoyed playing WF. The buildings were so wonderful. I wish they could add them to WW. There we some amazing maps by Friends. I still have screen shots and enjoy using them for my screen saver!
Old 08-14-2018, 02:59 AM   #5

Superfly Sister knows their stuffSuperfly Sister knows their stuffSuperfly Sister knows their stuffSuperfly Sister knows their stuff
Superfly Sister knows their stuffSuperfly Sister knows their stuffSuperfly Sister knows their stuffSuperfly Sister knows their stuffSuperfly Sister knows their stuffSuperfly Sister knows their stuffSuperfly Sister knows their stuff

Smile Re: It's been 4 years

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
Me neither! And I'm glad! I would be so sad if I had started playing Webkinz Friends only for it get shut down not long after being introduced.
Superfly Sister is offline Female
Old 08-14-2018, 12:50 PM   #6
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!
aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!

I miss WF too! That was the only reason I opened a facebook account.
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 08-19-2018, 07:40 AM   #7
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

It was really neat to be able to ‘re-adopt’ your pets there. It was a lot like FarmVille where you had friends help you meet specific goals. Once those goals were met you would get items you could send to your Webkinz World accounts.
It really makes me wonder, if they had marketed it under a different name, aimed itvadults, would it have been more successful?
They tried, briefly, with Tail-towns. But there was such a delay in their launch that Ganz quickly got the reputation of being full of empty promises. This translated into other sales of other products, coupled with recession and a waning market? Concept was great, delivery was flawed and really, It’s all about timing, accountability and knowledgeable site management in a virtual industry
Old 08-24-2018, 09:30 PM   #8

Ritzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
Ritzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

They had really great prizes, which I liked. And you could always count on getting free fall soda and similar prizes. It was nice while it lasted. But, like Dixiecup said, flawed delivery etc. Ganz really does have a bit of a problem in that area, as we are all aware of with all the glitches in WW that they never quite seem to get around to dealing with.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 08-31-2018, 08:26 PM   #9
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
Me either! But sometimes I wish I had.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 09-08-2018, 08:41 AM   #10
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

I tried it, but I was so involved in straight Webkinz and keeping up with that, that it all became overwhelming. My problem is that once I start something, I get almost obsessive about it. I have been accused I stand guilty, but unashamed. Just because I have intense focus doesn't mean I have an issue, right? At least until it conflicts with everyday things.
Closed

Tags
yolo pants, you're a canary