Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Webkinz Blooperz and Goofz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2019, 02:47 PM   #1
rosyposy707
Webkinz :)

FoxesRule612 defies all odds
FoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all odds

Default wHat in WeBKinz WoRLD is GoIng On

Something's um....gone terribly wrong with the Quick Events in the Webkinz Stadium. I was entering Firefox and Summer into a Quick Event for fun but then....this. On the more serious side though because of this funny glitch the speed competition isn't loading. The competition freezes on the interchanging laps screen.

Click the image to open in full size.

Also, another funny glitch happened. When I went home, the beach bed disappeared, and when Summer slept on it it looked like she was floating.

Click the image to open in full size.
FoxesRule612 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2019, 02:57 PM   #2
Pokémon! ♥

emiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talent

Default Re: wHat in WeBKinz WoRLD is GoIng On

Oh my gosh, the frogs..??! XD What the heck? That is so weird though! I guess the Webkinz frog is the default Webkinz, according to the Stadium’s glitchy system. XD

And the bed is messed up too.. yeesh! I feel like there are always so many glitchy things happening in Webkinz World. =P
emiemiemi is offline Female
Old 05-06-2019, 02:57 PM   #3
20hreiling

lpscat123 has a star on the WI Walk of Famelpscat123 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
lpscat123 has a star on the WI Walk of Famelpscat123 has a star on the WI Walk of Famelpscat123 has a star on the WI Walk of Famelpscat123 has a star on the WI Walk of Famelpscat123 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

LOL!!!
lpscat123 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2019, 02:59 PM   #4
rosyposy707

FoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by emiemiemi
Oh my gosh, the frogs..??! XD What the heck? That is so weird though! I guess the Webkinz frog is the default Webkinz, according to the Stadium’s glitchy system. XD

And the bed is messed up too.. yeesh! I feel like there are always so many glitchy things happening in Webkinz World. =P

Maybe so? Funny--I always thought the "default" pet was either the Cheeky Dog or the Cocker Spaniel. Guess not.

Webkinz World has always been glitchy..I'm starting to wonder if the old Webkinz was more glitchy or the new one, lol
Old 05-06-2019, 08:39 PM   #5

ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness
ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness

LOL the frogs made me laugh.
ryhill is offline Female
Old 05-07-2019, 12:00 AM   #6

Superfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicness
Superfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicness

Smile Re: wHat in WeBKinz WoRLD is GoIng On

I love the frogs!! Too bad it's more than just a cutesy glitch and is actually affecting play.
Superfly Sister is offline Female
Old 05-07-2019, 01:02 PM   #7
rosyposy707

View Post Originally Posted by Superfly Sister
I love the frogs!! Too bad it's more than just a cutesy glitch and is actually affecting play.
Yeah, the frogs are pretty cute. Hopefully the glitch will be fixed soon.
Old 05-07-2019, 06:59 PM   #8
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

The funniest thing I’ve ever seen was when they first introduced the Rhino. He slept standing up in the bed with his eyes wide open and zzzz coming out of his head. Zombie Rhino
Oh and another time I had the most disturbing looking poodle on the catwalk. She was melded into another poodle and she kept twitching like a bad recombinant DNA experiment!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 05-08-2019, 05:10 AM   #9
rosyposy707

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
The funniest thing I’ve ever seen was when they first introduced the Rhino. He slept standing up in the bed with his eyes wide open and zzzz coming out of his head. Zombie Rhino
Oh and another time I had the most disturbing looking poodle on the catwalk. She was melded into another poodle and she kept twitching like a bad recombinant DNA experiment!

Oh my gosh xDDD I've seen the poodle glitch before!! So weird! And the rhino one is funny

Soooo....this is kind of an "update" on the competition glitch...

Today I entered both the Beauty Pageant and the Cooking Quick Events to see if there were any glitches in those. Sure enough, there weren't, and I didn't see "Big Stompy" or "Princess" or "OREO" in any of those "players" you used to see every single time. All different pets and players. I'm guessing that those "bots" were a hack instead of Ganz just trying to help out players and get more people in the quick events. I'm kinda glad they're finally fixing it because honestly I like seeing other players' pets instead of the same ones every single time, hehe. I saw a lot of people whom I assume are freebies. Which I think is a good thing! It's nice to see newer players entering in Quick Events. It makes me feel less like Webkinz is a dying site and that there are more players out there. I think the weird frog glitch in the Running competition is a result of Ganz trying to remove these hacked "players" from the events. Although...I still do see "HollyFox" and "troll" on the list but I never actually see their pets participate. They're always in last place.
Closed

Tags
want shum fiyah?!, yikes froggies, ~oy vey!~