Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Webkinz Blooperz and Goofz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2008, 02:41 PM   #1
ShopGirlz
Webkinz :)

*GirlyGirl* is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Weird

So i went to do Alyssa's Star Challenge and so i clicked on the thing that takes u there and then it took me to the Charm Forest. I don't even have a Charm! And so i went to one of the places and got a fairy tee shirt and then after i was done it said it was locked and that u had to have a charm. So i'm really confused. ??? Has this ever happened to anyone else?
*GirlyGirl* is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2008, 02:50 PM   #2
Sweet!!! Im a
Gift Trainee

tyler195 is a jewel in the roughtyler195 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Weird

It happened to me once, except i had clicked on an ad by accident.
tyler195 is offline Male
Old 12-29-2008, 02:51 PM   #3

KabbieKaylie is an unknown quantity at this point

weird strange

---------- KabbieKaylie added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

dont you think

Last edited by KabbieKaylie; 12-29-2008 at 02:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
KabbieKaylie is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 03:28 PM   #4
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Yup, it even works that way if you have charms and you already did a hunt

---------- Dixiecup added 7 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

The reason you can't get back in and it is locked is because you need an actual code from a charm to activate and get in. The glitch just lets you in to try (I think they did it on purpose to tease people to buy the Charms, to be honest!) If you ever get a Key, you will notice that you will find you might be lucky enough to open a door that has 2 - 5 Pixie Pods in it. Open the pods and you will likely find a charm in it or more. The Charm will show only as the Moon Charm and then it will tell you that you have it in your collection already and give you 100KC for it, instead. Then it will take you to the Bonus boxes where the Virtual charms are suspended on vines, only there are no charms there either, on any of the boxes.
I will warn you. Once the next maintenance comes around, you probably won't be able to use this glitch anymore, though and you may find yourself wanting to get the REAL charms to try

Last edited by Dixiecup; 12-29-2008 at 03:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 03:51 PM   #5
Gift Trainee

Arbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of light

Sshhh! That's a secret.

I hope this is one of those good glitches that stays around for a bit (like the Wishing Well). When I get some unexpected niceties from WW, I'm more apt to tolerate the bad glitches without wanting to calling customer service each time. So far, I haven't called them, and I get my share of bad glitches!

Here's an additional wierdness, though. A friend's account that I babysit has no charms registered, but occasionally I'll click the ad to get some foods or T-shirts. Never got the moon charm, so no KC either. The one and only time a virtual charm (shooting star) appeared, it counted! The charm didn't stay, just upped the count for virtual charms from 0 to 1. Look at the top left corner of the pic.

I haven't heard of that happening before, have you? Do you think it will stay that way? I wonder what will happen if I enter a charm code.

Click pic to enlarge:
Charm Forest locked.jpg
Arbee is offline Female
Old 12-30-2008, 07:34 PM   #6

jaewebkinz will become famous soon enough

That happened to me today! I clicked the ad, then I got to the forest! I have 0 charms! I won candy.
jaewebkinz is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 05:09 PM   #7
ShopGirlz

*GirlyGirl* is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everybody! I was so confused. lol
*GirlyGirl* is offline Female
Closed