Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Webkinz Blooperz and Goofz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2008, 09:03 AM   #1
I ♥ Frank Iero
Webkinz :)

carolynport3r is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Totally Weird Health, Hunger, And Happieness Glitch!

OMG THIS IS SO WEIRD! Ok, I have been playing with my Webkinz Pet, Shikamaru, my Black Lab, EVERY DAY, about Two or Three times a day, for about 1-3 hours at a time i play with him, AND HIS HUNGER, HEALTH, AND HAPPIENESS SCALE HASENT GONE DOWN A BIT! IT IS SOO FREAKY!!!! Is this happening to any of you?? And i have to say, it saves me A LOT of money and i LOVE it!

My strange, strange, Black Lab, Shikamaru!

~Carolyn Nara~
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2008, 09:05 AM   #2
hey look I'm
Gifted

snowbunny999 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Totally Weird Health, Hunger, And Happieness Glitch!

OMG, ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!! It kind of stinks because i have all this food from daily kinzcare piled up, but otherwise it is pretty cool!!!!!!!i didn't know other people had this glitch too, i thought it was my computer or something!!!!!!!!!1
Old 02-16-2008, 11:54 AM   #3
I ♥ Frank Iero

carolynport3r is an unknown quantity at this point

lol, i had alot of food too, but i sold most of it, but not ALL of it, just in case the glitch was fixed.....

---------- carolynport3r added 162 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

did it happen to anybody else?

Last edited by carolynport3r; 02-16-2008 at 11:54 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-16-2008, 11:56 AM   #4
Kaligirl

I know the hunger and stats aren't going down either! Well, the glitch saves money! LOL!
Old 02-16-2008, 02:26 PM   #5
I wanna be
Banned
TiffanyUchiha11 will become famous soon enough

I know Cary! ^_^ thats been happening to Sasuke! lol He is a strange, strange boy! XD
TiffanyUchiha11 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2008, 10:17 PM   #6

bearbair is an unknown quantity at this point

today i gave my pets a bath and you know when at the end it says: your pet is cleaner, happier and healthier. my pet didnot get healthier one bit im so mad.
Old 02-17-2008, 12:24 AM   #7
Lyn
lynscritters
Gifted

Lyn is an unknown quantity at this point

Same here, nobody seems to be getting hungry. Great glitch. I sold a lot of food from my garden and the daily stuff. It's one glitch I don't mind them not fixing any time soon!
Old 02-17-2008, 12:32 AM   #8
gig
gothamgirl
Gift Trainee

gig is on a distinguished road

Im experiencing the same glitch, and Another thing ive noticed that seems to go along with it is that when my polar bear icon first appears, he has a thermometer in his mouth and an ice bag on his head. That lasts about 2 seconds, then it goes away as the health, happiness hunger meters fill to 100. weird?
Old 02-17-2008, 12:42 AM   #9
Huskfan
Gifted

webkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by gig
Im experiencing the same glitch, and Another thing ive noticed that seems to go along with it is that when my polar bear icon first appears, he has a thermometer in his mouth and an ice bag on his head. That lasts about 2 seconds, then it goes away as the health, happiness hunger meters fill to 100. weird?

The same thing is happening to me as well. It is kind of nice not having to worry about feeding them but like everyone else is saying, I have a whole bunch of food piled up in all my refridgerator's and my dock. It was starting to worry me that this was happening but since I'm not the only one going through this, I don't have to worry as much. I hope they can fix the glitch for all of us and soon.
webkinzgirl24 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2008, 12:58 AM   #10
boardwalkangel is an unknown quantity at this point

Nope, been happening to me, too. It's been ages since any of my WebKinz were hungry!
Closed