Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Webkinz Blooperz and Goofz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2011, 02:19 AM   #1
OST
Webkinz :)

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Default Signature Safari 2011 Error

The Signature Safari page for 2011 had been put up and blank for a few days.
It now has the first Signature Endangered animal map for 2011 up... and it is listed as the February pet, the Dama Gazelle! However, if you click on the questions, they all relate to the January pet, the Iberian Lynx!
So the questions are the correct ones, but the trivia has been mislabelled as next month's pet, as you can see in the screenshots below.

Click the image to open in full size.

Just a little Oops! for Ganz.

Last edited by alleine; 01-05-2011 at 02:24 AM.. Reason: Adding screenshots.
alleine is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2011, 02:23 PM   #2

kayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter covered
kayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter covered

Default Re: Signature Safari 2011 Error

Hmm, good catch! When I go to that page, the list of animals is blank. I can click back to the 2010 animals, but the 2011 column is blank.
Attached Images
File Type: pngquizzys.png (180.1 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by kayjay; 01-06-2011 at 10:07 PM..
kayjay is offline Female
Old 01-09-2011, 07:03 AM   #3
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Yes, the day after I did the Safari, it had been removed! Perhaps I stumbled upon a programming glitch? Did anyone else on WI manage to do it before it disappeared??

When I go back to that same page, I now have the blank Righthand column like you do...
No name for either the January OR February pets.
But all my paw prints on the map are still hilighted from when I did the quest! See:

Looks like Ganz's Oops is getting bigger!

Last edited by alleine; 01-09-2011 at 07:01 AM..
Old 01-11-2011, 09:08 AM   #4

kayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter covered

Hi Alleine! I think you are absolutely right, you stumbled upon a glitch! I do feel better that it's not just my accounts, I was thinking that maybe I had to complete the polar bear questions in 2010 before I saw the 2011 questions, but I don't think that is the case after seeing your post.
Maybe it will get fixed with next Wednesday maintenance which I think is tomorrow..

I like the safari questions, because it's a quick 300kc, especially if you have multiple accounts, you can make all the mistakes on one account and then get perfect scores on the others.

Maybe you'll get to do the quest twice, if they just wipe it out and reload it.
kayjay is offline Female
Old 01-14-2011, 05:44 AM   #5
OST

Who knows! Now we're already halfway through January and they haven't managed to get the Iberian Lynx back up there at all!
But I suspect since my pawprints are still highlighted on the 2011 page, it will know I've done it already (IF it returns!!!).
Old 01-19-2011, 04:08 AM   #6
OST

Update 5 days later:
They still haven't added the Iberian Lynx questions back, and we past the middle of January!
Obviously this glitch was not a high priority one for them, but it's been almost 3 weeks now since the beginning of January.
Will we have any Iberian Lynx questions again during the month of the Iberian Lynx??
Old 01-25-2011, 08:57 AM   #7

The iberian lynx questions are back! I haven't done them yet, I'll report back it they are fixed.
kayjay is offline Female
Old 01-30-2011, 11:45 AM   #8
Spike <3

wormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guide

That's odd!
wormie431 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 05:29 PM   #9

JirachiJoker is an unknown quantity at this point

That's funny LOL
JirachiJoker is offline Female
Old 02-09-2011, 12:34 AM   #10
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

The (actual) Dama Gazelle Signature Safari question set is visible on my account. Anyone else?
Closed