Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Webkinz Blooperz and Goofz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2008, 08:02 AM   #1
5boyz
Gift Guru

daboyz will become famous soon enough

Default No Room or Gift for my St. Bernard

I adopted a St.Bernard in January. I was logged out in the middle of the adoption and when I signed back in, I had my pet but, there was no new room (it was my 8th pet), I didn't receive the $2000 KC or the gift box for him. I contacted Ganz. The past 3 Sundays I have gotten an E-Mail from Ganz requesting information and a phone number to contact me and after answering all 3 emails, I still have not had anything corrected yet. Hopefully they will get caught up on fixing their glitches so that this won't happen to anyone else. I have 17 pets now and this is the only one that I have had this problem with.
daboyz is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2008, 09:12 AM   #2
chameleon111

Default Re: No Room or Gift for my St. Bernard

That stinks! I wish Ganz would do something about that horrible glitch!
In my opinion it is the worst of the worst when it comes to all the glitches.
I recently lost my trading card pants from that glitch.
My brother lost all his thanksgiving items and his PSI banana hammock for the cheeky monkey from that glitch.
Old 02-12-2008, 09:31 AM   #3
Im a new
Webkinz :)

olive9090 will become famous soon enough

ganz is sort of um.... whearing me out
Old 02-12-2008, 05:54 PM   #4
Merry CHRISTmas!
Gifted

webkinzforever1 is on a distinguished road

man that stinks!! did ganz log you off or did you just randomly logg out??
webkinzforever1 is offline Female
Old 02-12-2008, 06:30 PM   #5
5boyz
Gift Guru

daboyz will become famous soon enough

The server kicked me out when I was on the print the Bio page. I never got to print it or the adoption certificate. I understand there can be problems and wouldn't hold that against them, but it is difficult to get ahold of them to get things corrected and it has been a month now with only gettting generic e-mails from them.

My daughter lost an entire room from her house and several exclusive items that were in her room. Again, we are still waiting on a response from them on it. They did send her a secret code to adopt a virtual pet pinto to apologize for this and said they would contact us in a week to try to fix it. That was 3 weeks ago...

They must have alot of this happening to take so long to address the problems. But, I will keep the faith that they will improve WW and fix the glitches that effect the largest amount of people first and then finally resolve these problems.
daboyz is offline Male
Old 02-12-2008, 06:58 PM   #6
Adam's my vegetarian

mypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all around

that exact same thing happened to me with my seventh pet!

---------- mypetduck added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

what is the ganz phone number? that happened to me in january too with my black bear!

Last edited by mypetduck; 02-12-2008 at 06:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mypetduck is offline Female
Old 02-12-2008, 07:02 PM   #7
maggiedogg
maggiedogg is an unknown quantity at this point

That happened to me with 3 pets - I got the cash but no items and no rooms. And no reply from ganz either!
Old 02-12-2008, 08:01 PM   #8
Hollister129
Gift Trainee

KuteKinz103 has a spectacular aura about

That is sooo unfair! Maybe Ganz is just so busy with all the popularity of Webkinz that they just can't get to your messeges. I just can't believe it's been 1 month and you still haven't gotten a messege from Ganz!
KuteKinz103 is offline Female
Old 02-12-2008, 08:08 PM   #9
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

Sorry to hear that!!

If this was your 10th+ pet, then you don't get a room. (or so I have heard.)

About the gift, I have no clue, as far as i know you get a gift with every pet.

the number is 1-866-webkinz for ganz, (or so i have heard, once again)
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 02-12-2008, 08:13 PM   #10
Headracket(:

HEADRACKET is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by olive9090
ganz is sort of um.... whearing me out
Same here!!!!!!!!!!

---------- HEADRACKET added 1 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by mypetduck
that exact same thing happened to me with my seventh pet!

---------- mypetduck added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

what is the ganz phone number? that happened to me in january too with my black bear!
whatt?????...

Last edited by HEADRACKET; 02-12-2008 at 08:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed