Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Webkinz Blooperz and Goofz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2007, 07:53 AM   #1
4 Accts, please ask
Gift Guru

Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!

Default Home Before Dark Glitch

This happened yesterday, but life was a little hectic and I didn't get around to posting...

In the middle of my game, as a new turn began, some of the tiles (or whatever you choose to call them) started to spin and then all of a sudden a bunch of pets started taking strange paths across the screen that had nothing to do with actual paths, entering unconnected and connected houses! Maybe 4 pets in total? Then I waited and nothing happened, no next turn... so I began moving the pieces, in total confusion, and when I made a real path the pets came out!

On my next turn the tiles also spun, but no pets came running out until I had made a legitimate path! So strange!

I played a new game after and it worked like a normal game, no unny spinning tiles or pets running on invisible paths that I didn't create!

Click the image to open in full size.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2007, 07:58 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

4LoveOfBoxers is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Home Before Dark Glitch

This has happened to me several times. I always just exit the game and start a new one. It is frustrating but not to the point that I don't want to play the game anymore!!!

Glad to know I am not the only one having this problem!
Old 10-03-2007, 08:02 AM   #3
hilaryPinkgirl

hilaryPinkgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Whoa! That's weird? to me it is frustrating too but i still like to play. I think it is still fun but i like it is oretty hard too. The highest level I got to was level five. I think i did pretty. But i still think it is a good and i would like to play still.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:03 AM   #4
4 Accts, please ask
Gift Guru

Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by 4LoveOfBoxers
This has happened to me several times. I always just exit the game and start a new one. It is frustrating but not to the point that I don't want to play the game anymore!!!

Glad to know I am not the only one having this problem!
Did it completely throw your off your game? I just sat there for what seemed like forever after they ran into the homes, then started again and everything normalized, but I think I lost the game early! Have been too busy to play again though and was gone most of the weekend and unable to play.

Good to know it's not just me!
Old 10-03-2007, 08:06 AM   #5
hilaryPinkgirl

hilaryPinkgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

good game to play.
From,
hilaryPinkgirl

I been having so much homework. I have 8 things in one night to do and i have to study for 3 tests. Can you belivie it It so much. But i still have time to play Webkinz some times, not all of the time
From,
hilaryPinkgirl

Last edited by hilaryPinkgirl; 10-03-2007 at 08:06 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-03-2007, 08:06 AM   #6

4LoveOfBoxers is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Momma
Did it completely throw your off your game? I just sat there for what seemed like forever after they ran into the homes, then started again and everything normalized, but I think I lost the game early! Have been too busy to play again though and was gone most of the weekend and unable to play.

Good to know it's not just me!
I just sat there for awhile at first too thinking it would fix itself. Then my impatience kicked in and I exited the game. I don't know if it affected my playing abilities the next time. I hope not. I used to be pretty good at the game in getting to the higher levels, now I am lucky to get past Level 5!!! I'll keep trying though!!!
Old 10-03-2007, 08:38 AM   #7
4 Accts, please ask
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by 4LoveOfBoxers
I just sat there for awhile at first too thinking it would fix itself. Then my impatience kicked in and I exited the game. I don't know if it affected my playing abilities the next time. I hope not. I used to be pretty good at the game in getting to the higher levels, now I am lucky to get past Level 5!!! I'll keep trying though!!!
Yeah it's one of those games where distraction can kill you since it moves so fast... but hey it finishes quickly with a decent KC payout

The first day I played I got a big headache on higher levels because my old eyes can't keep up! But I've figured out how to look at it now without the instant headache!
Old 10-03-2007, 08:43 AM   #8
Gifted
Lady Di is on a distinguished road

That's happened to me a couple times. I LOVED it! After my initial shock I just sat there laughing!
Old 10-03-2007, 01:43 PM   #9

rahrah757 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow thats weird.i wonder why it did that.
Old 10-03-2007, 03:21 PM   #10
Geekdude
Gift Guru

geekdude has a spectacular aura about

wow!! i have never seen THAT before!
Closed