Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Webkinz Blooperz and Goofz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2008, 12:33 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Jilliywilliy is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Does this ever happen to you?

Everytime I try to have a friend over to my webkinz house, my account always freezes up! Which always leaves them wandering my house without me there! I do not like that! Webkinz is the most amazing website I've been on, but insead of making new attractions and things like that, I think Ganz should improve their invit-a-friend system first! Whos with me?

Oh, and did you notice that usually when you go over to a friend's house on webkinz, that when you go in their pool, that it usually looks like the webkinz is drowning? This has happened to me many times!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2008, 12:47 PM   #2
rdettling10

Default Re: Does this ever happen to you?

That doesn't happen to me, but it happens to the friend on the other line. I'll leave my friend's house, and then she says I'm still standing there in her room!
Old 04-05-2008, 12:52 PM   #3
PofNatey

yeah I totally agree they've made two new sections on the "stuff to do" in the past month!
They're also making too many pets it used to be one pet a month now they're p to four a month and there are so many more glitches now than there were a year ago when WW was so much better!
Old 04-05-2008, 02:46 PM   #4
CraziiBabii

omg same here...annoying right?
Closed