Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World > Wacky Zingoz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2010, 05:23 PM   #11
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen
monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen

Default Re: Let's discover the BEST and EASIEST way to complete WackyER Zingoz and win the trophy!

View Post Originally Posted by Chariac
Monkeecj, Looks great. Here's 10 if you need it.. It's not as cleaned up as your pictures are.

I can usually get to ten but haven't gotten the trophy yet. I was one hit away the last time I played so hopefully soon! I play the levels a bit different than you do, especially 8 and 9. On 8 I start out low or medium.. then play the same until the halfway point. When you drop down below with the rockets, I usually try to launch my way over the top so i don't get stuck in the box... And on 9, I try to get up on the very top for the second half because then it's super easy to finish. On 10 I haven't figured out a good path yet. If you have one, I'd love to see it!

I just noticed your level 3 map is the same as 2
Thanks - I fixed the map for Level 3.

Thank you for your insight on Levels 8 and 9. I'll do some more experimenting and see what works out the best. I actually did the Big hit at the beginning of Level 8 accidentally, but the rest of the level worked out so perfectly that I decided to include it here.

You'll have to show me how you go to the top on Level 9. I'm always stuck on the bottom half (although it works fine for me), and I don't know how to get to the top effectively.

View Post Originally Posted by Billy1920
Thanks so much for posting this! I was wondering how to pass level 6.
You're welcome. I'm so glad it helps.

View Post Originally Posted by 000000005
OMG, THANK YOU! Using your guide for levels 7, 8, and 10:
Hooray!!! Congratulations!

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
Super guide...rep to you!

I haven't had too much time to play this. I made it to level 9 today and missed the target by an inch. Anyway, I was wondering if someone would be so kind as to post level 10 so I can look at it before I try again. I personally like the idea of the game however I can't stand how long it takes for wacky to land (stop bouncing) or how long it takes to advance from the end of a level to the next. I much prefer faster paced games. Thanks and Cheers!
The problem with Level 10 is that I've completed it many times, but never the same way twice. Something always happens that makes the turn unique, and they all are rather confusing. For example, I just finished the level again and added how I did it under Level 10, but it doesn't make much sense because the hits were unusual. I will continue to experiment more with that level and see if I can find a solid path to take.

By the way, I agree with you - the waiting is difficult to cope with in this game. I'm always very agog to keep moving, and don't like needing to wait around.
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2010, 06:34 PM   #12
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Default Re: Let's discover the BEST and EASIEST way to complete WackyER Zingoz and win the trophy!

For level 4 if you want the rocket you need to do this;

medium, vine, jump = rocket
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 06:38 PM   #13
hiddlesbatched
Webkinz :)
sportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tell
sportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tell

Cool! I made it to level seven, but then I quit. I was getting NOWHERE.
sportslover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 07:37 PM   #14
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Thanks for posting level 10..I've made it to level 8 and 9 a few times tonight but not to 10. I'll have to leave it for another day. Thanks again for all your efforts in making this guide. Cheers!
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 12:20 AM   #15

bballmars is a saintly comradebballmars is a saintly comradebballmars is a saintly comradebballmars is a saintly comrade
bballmars is a saintly comradebballmars is a saintly comradebballmars is a saintly comradebballmars is a saintly comrade

Thanks for the help! I really hope I can get this trophy, but it seems to be a harder one than what I thought it would be!
bballmars is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 12:53 AM   #16
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

monkeecj

I just found your thread and I must say it is amazing .... wooow - not sure if I can get that trophy but this sure willhelp a lot thanks B
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 09:31 PM   #17

RubyRed9947 has disabled reputation

This guide is AWESOME!!!!!! Thank you sooo much, I'm so much better at WackyER Zingoz because of you. I think this would be perfect for the wiki. Rep for you!!!
RubyRed9947 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 09:37 PM   #18
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen
monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen

I had to take a break from this game for a little while, but I did try another game tonight in my continued attempt to achieve nearly the highest score possible (at which I am failing thus far). I did break 32,000 points, but still only 8th on the Webkinz World list. I'll keep going for it given the time.

I added an alternate version for Level 2, which is the version I currently use. Instead of four hits, I use the rocket during the last hit and can wind up nicely at the target in just three.

I also added a much better version of Level 10, which is what I am using right now for it.

Originally Posted by RubyRed9947
This guide is AWESOME!!!!!! Thank you sooo much, I'm so much better at WackyER Zingoz because of you. I think this would be perfect for the wiki. Rep for you!!!
You're very welcome. I'm so glad that this is able to help.

Last edited by monkeecj; 12-17-2010 at 09:39 PM..
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 11:13 PM   #19
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Such helpful tips.Thanks!
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 02:58 PM   #20

RubyRed9947 has disabled reputation

Again, Thank you soooooo much!!!!!!!!! Now I got up to level 9 with your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could give you like 50 rep but I have to "spread some more around" first. lol I was serious about the 50 rep thing by the way.
RubyRed9947 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
allthegoodtagsweretaken, march to kindness, ninjalicious, yomcnugget