Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World > Tunneling Twigzy

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2010, 10:19 AM   #91
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Guide to hints and tips for Tunneling Twigsy. Have a tip to share with others? Post it here!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Last night I completed the game on my Asian account. I had already won the trophy over a week ago on that account, but I didn't get any badges until last night. I got both the badges last night with a score of 22860; but it wasn't my highest score for the game (my highest score for this account was 24240). I have been trying to get the Efficiency Expert badge on my main (American) account, but I have been unsuccessful! I do have the Iron Tunneler tagline on my main account, but not on the Asian account that just got the 2 badges. Maybe the tagline is won when you play the game a certain amount of times (I know I have played a lot more on my main account). I am not even sure when you get the Total Clearance badge. I won the Total Clearance badge on 2 accounts even when I died before the end of the game (died on level 6 once and got it). I have tried to completely clear a level of all of the blocks on purpose and I still didn't get the Total Clearance badge on one of my accounts. I wonder if the badges are random.
I think you might be right SnowCrystal....it seems that Ganz likes to offer a randomly awarded badge with their new games, which of course, makes it more addicting to play! (Because we HAVE to have it!) Thanks for keeping us updated!!

Last edited by Bindidog; 03-16-2010 at 10:18 AM..
Bindidog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2010, 02:45 PM   #92
Lil Kinz
fuji321 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Hints and tips for Tunneling Twigsy. Have a tip to share with others? Post it here!

i just won the trophy took me like 3 hours but finnally did it! my advice is to just keep going down one line until a wooden block gets in your way or if you see a energy thing hope it helps
fuji321 is offline Male
Old 03-20-2010, 11:32 AM   #93
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Hints and tips for Tunneling Twigsy. Have a tip to share with others? Post it here!

View Post Originally Posted by fuji321
i just won the trophy took me like 3 hours but finnally did it! my advice is to just keep going down one line until a wooden block gets in your way or if you see a energy thing hope it helps
Congratulations Fuji! That is great!
Old 03-26-2010, 08:26 AM   #94
KKsMommy
KKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud of

Default Re: Hints and tips for Tunneling Twigsy. Have a tip to share with others? Post it here!

One thing I haven't seen explicitly mentioned on this thread (though maybe I haven't read it carefully enough ) is that when falling blocks stick to others of the same color, groups of two or three will remain as a group, while groups of four or more will disappear.

While the disappearing blocks can be helpful (especially in the two-color levels, where you can free-fall your way through most of the level by waiting for blocks to touch and disappear), this can backfire when you're counting on a block falling behind you to stick, and it and its group disappear, allowing a block falling behind it to fall through and smash you.

As for the Iron Tunneler badge, I'm wondering if it might have to do with the length of time spent playing the game in any one session?
KKsMommy is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 08:31 PM   #95
illiam has a bunny

View Post Originally Posted by KKsMommy
One thing I haven't seen explicitly mentioned on this thread (though maybe I haven't read it carefully enough ) is that when falling blocks stick to others of the same color, groups of two or three will remain as a group, while groups of four or more will disappear.

While the disappearing blocks can be ****ful (especially in the two-color levels, where you can free-fall your way through most of the level by waiting for blocks to touch and disappear), this can backfire when you're counting on a block falling behind you to stick, and it and its group disappear, allowing a block falling behind it to fall through and smash you.

As for the Iron Tunneler badge, I'm wondering if it might have to do with the length of time spent playing the game in any one session?
Hi KKsMommy! Thanks for bringing this to our attention....I'll have to go try it out!

And I wish we knew for sure about the Iron Tunneler badge too....the length of time certainly seems like it could have something to do with it...Thanks so much for posting!
Old 04-08-2010, 09:28 PM   #96
Poptart Lover! <3

sunnieinkinz is cool as a bunny clownsunnieinkinz is cool as a bunny clownsunnieinkinz is cool as a bunny clownsunnieinkinz is cool as a bunny clownsunnieinkinz is cool as a bunny clownsunnieinkinz is cool as a bunny clownsunnieinkinz is cool as a bunny clownsunnieinkinz is cool as a bunny clown

I got the trophy a few days ago. I don't really have any tips but KEEP PLAYING AND PRACTICE!!!!!!!
It's really fun for me to play it so I guess that's why I got so good. And don't wait and see what's going to happen, just keep going!
sunnieinkinz is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 07:36 AM   #97
stuffhot
babykiwi10 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like this game, but find it difficult to get past level 3, do most people find this easy or hard?
babykiwi10 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2010, 02:15 PM   #98
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by babykiwi10
I like this game, but find it difficult to get past level 3, do most people find this easy or hard?
Yes I find this game very difficult, but I'm going to re-read this thread carefully and give it another go!

Good luck to all, and thanks Bindidog for a great guide.
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tunneling twigsy