Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Tulip Trouble (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/tulip-trouble-230/)
-   -   Touch Screen VS. Mouse? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/tulip-trouble-230/touch-screen-vs-mouse-813839/)

Nickelcat11-09-2020 09:44 AM

Touch Screen VS. Mouse?

I am playing Tulip Troubles for the Thank You Health Care Workers challenge. I never get higher than level 8. Not only am I not fast enough with the mouse, my aim tends to be off when I rush. It occurred to me that this game might be much easier to play on a touch screen computer rather than using a mouse. Does anyone do it this way?

Nickelcat

Zooz11-09-2020 11:03 AM

Re: Touch Screen VS. Mouse?

The touchpad on my laptop doesn't work anymore, so now I use a mouse -- not much difference for me! :) When the fairies start blinking fast and furious, I keep my pointer fairly still and click away! The highest level for me is 10 :)

Nickelcat11-09-2020 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zooz (Post 31641626)
The touchpad on my laptop doesn't work anymore, so now I use a mouse -- not much difference for me! :) When the fairies start blinking fast and furious, I keep my pointer fairly still and click away! The highest level for me is 10 :)

Zooz, I was thinking about a touch screen, so all you had to do was touch each flower when it lit up rather than move a cursor, whether with a mouse or a pad.

Nickelcat

Zooz11-09-2020 03:22 PM

Oh! That's different, nevermind :) I don't have the mobile app, but I guess the games there are touchscreen-controlled? Is Tulip Troubles available on the app? Hopefully a WI member will have more useful feedback than mine !;D

Nickelcat11-13-2020 08:59 AM

After playing multiple games of Pumpkin Patch Protector for the farmer's appreciation challenge, I am thinking that this is another game where touching the screen to shoot the birds would be easier than using the mouse to aim and click. I need to ask my daughter to use her touchscreen laptop to test my theories.

Nickelcat

Zooz11-13-2020 09:58 AM

Good idea! Let us know if your score goes up :)

Nickelcat11-15-2020 06:49 PM

I borrowed my daughter's touch screen laptop to test my theory and I was correct! Point and shoot games such as Pumpkin Patch Protector, Dex Dangerous, and Smoothie Moves are much easier when all you have to do it touch the screen where you want to shoot rather than move the mouse and click. Tulip Troubles was SO much easier when all I had to do was touch each tulip as it lit up. My scores went up by 2 to 3 levels for each of these games on a touch screen!

Nickelcat