Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Travel Agency & Vacations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2012, 11:04 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

mosalazar is a splendid one to beholdmosalazar is a splendid one to beholdmosalazar is a splendid one to beholdmosalazar is a splendid one to behold

Default Unlimited vacations for Deluxe members starting 10/17/12

just logged into my Asian account and had a message posted in the announcements that starting October 17 all vacations are free for Deluxe members and if you have been saving tickets use them up before then.....
Wow that is something, I have been saving up not gotta go use them, see ya!
mosalazar is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2012, 11:44 AM   #2

Beautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyond
Beautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyond

Default Re: Unlimited vacations for Deluxe members starting 10/17/12

So unfair to those who have been trying to get all the puzzle pieces.

Here's a picture:
Click the image to open in full size.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 10-14-2012, 02:27 PM   #3
retrorachel is a name known to allretrorachel is a name known to allretrorachel is a name known to all

That message wasn't very clear... I can't tell if it means that

(A) VI will be free for deluxe members while regular members will still have to pay, or

(B) VI will be free for deluxe members while regular members are not able to play all, or

(C) VI will be the same as always for deluxe members, while regular members are not able to play at all.
retrorachel is offline Female
Old 10-14-2012, 04:39 PM   #4
acky Rosebud9135

Rosebud91 is a genius through and through
Rosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and through

I am sure it will be that Deluxe get's to go for free, regular will have to pay. It is a way to promote more people buying a deluxe memberships another perk for being a deluxe member. There has probably been a decrease in deluxe memberships - need a perk to increase it.
Rosebud91 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2012, 05:31 PM   #5
Torches
Gifted

drb108 is a WI addict!
drb108 is a WI addict!drb108 is a WI addict!drb108 is a WI addict!drb108 is a WI addict!drb108 is a WI addict!drb108 is a WI addict!drb108 is a WI addict!drb108 is a WI addict!

I don't understand! So many challenges require you to go to the island that new members will not be able to get anywhere with their challenges. If it's saying to use the tickets soon, then I'm not sure free, alumni, or current members will be able to play . And I was just getting started with the pirate costume, too.
drb108 is offline Male
Old 10-14-2012, 09:32 PM   #6
naiastra

quel has a reputation beyond reputequel has a reputation beyond reputequel has a reputation beyond reputequel has a reputation beyond reputequel has a reputation beyond reputequel has a reputation beyond repute

I bet you'll have to pay real money to go to Vacation Island now, kind of like the extra digs in the Adventure Park or the extra rolls in Spree. I am so mad! I've been trying to collect that map for a year now and I still only have one piece.
quel is offline Female
Old 10-15-2012, 01:42 PM   #7
mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!

What I want to know is what happens to all those tickets I have. Will they just disappear or will I still be able to use them if I have them on nondeluxe accounts after Wednesday.
mikeconner is offline Male
Old 10-15-2012, 03:41 PM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by mikeconner
What I want to know is what happens to all those tickets I have. Will they just disappear or will I still be able to use them if I have them on nondeluxe accounts after Wednesday.
Call them and ask them but the popup says to use your tickets. They say vacations will work differently.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-16-2012, 09:09 AM   #9
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

This is so unfair GANZ! Not fair at all to people who pay tons of money to play this game, spend all their time trying to get map pieces, and then you close it down for members.
889wlry is offline Female
Old 10-17-2012, 10:13 AM   #10
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

Unfortunately, as of the new maintenance, non-deluxe members can no longer take advantage of vacations and cannot buy tickets. They can access the Vacation Island site, but cannot do any of the activities..

Which means that some of the challenges are going to have to be modified.
elymic is offline Female
Closed

Tags
no soup