Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Travel Agency & Vacations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2020, 10:32 AM   #74521
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: TRACKING - **Sheldon's Sales!!! Vacation Party News Here!!! Part 9

Good Sunday Morning!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2020, 02:15 PM   #74522
Wacky luvz Jelly!
Webkinz :)

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Party was broken today - It just kept kicking us out. But we have been having fun, whether we win or not, dancing together! Karen and I try to match Yady when we can, but sometimes we'll go in as one pet, see Yady, go out to get a similar pet, and Yady goes out, too, and gets one to match ours. Then we end up in different rooms, since one will fill up, and so there was one raffle drawing where my sister and I both won, because we were in different rooms. (I think I got a flowing palm on that one. Don't remember what she got.) Anyway, I'll try to write more later. Want to get those prize claws in now!
jellytab is offline Female
Old 04-06-2020, 06:12 AM   #74523
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyond
mom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyond

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Monday, April 6, 2020.

Tiki Candle 80 kc
Sunny Day Swimsuit 85 kc
Inflatable Palm Tree 80 kc
Webkinz Worldly Luggage 400 kc
Shoreline Side Table 175 kc
Captain Dogbeard Poster 90 kc
Vacation Island Poster 150 kc
Island Shirt 65 kc

Have A Wonderful Day! Happy Treasure Hunting. Party at the Cove 1 p.m.
Prize drawing starts at 1:05 and last one at 1:47 p.m.
***To Receive the Prize Drawing, You must have the new app*** Thank you jellytab for this update
Good morning canony. jelly I think all the clubhouse room and the park was broken yesterday I tired on every account to go to the treehouse clubrooms or park and it would not load, but today it is working.
mom of 2 teens is offline Female
Old 04-06-2020, 07:00 AM   #74524
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Good Monday Morning!
Hope everything is working properly today jelly and mom.
Old 04-07-2020, 04:27 AM   #74525
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyond
mom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyond

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Tuesday, April 7, 2020.

Shoreline Side Table 175 kc
Gnarly Wetsuit 300 kc
Inflatable Palm Tree 80 kc
Island Paper Weight 80 kc
Wacky Carved Coconut 55 kc
Framed Shell 400 kc
Straw Skirt 70 kc
Sea Creature Plushy 150 kc

***To Receive the Prize Drawing, You must have the new app*** Thank you jellytab for this update
It seem to be working again today.
Stay well and keep the sanity.
Old 04-08-2020, 06:48 AM   #74526
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

Good Tuesday Morning!

Good Wednesday Morning

Last edited by canonymous; 04-08-2020 at 06:48 AM..
Old 04-09-2020, 07:10 AM   #74527
mom of 2 wackyteens!

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Wednesday, April 8, 2020.

Comfy Inner Tube 300 kc
Island Shirt 65 kc
Vacation Souvenir T-Shirt 120 kc
Sea Creature Plushy 150 kc
Straw Skirt 70 kc
Wooden Sailboat 415 kc
Sheldon Plushy 85 kc
Sunny Day Swimsuit 85 kc

Had to take one of the cats in to be fixed, so I am late posting.

***********************************************************************************************
Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Thursday, April 9, 2020.

Sailor's Shipping Crate 420 kc
Captain Dogbeard Poster 90 kc
Vacation Island Map 155 kc
Island Paper Weight 80 kc
Umbrella Hat 75 kc
Webkinz Worldly Luggage 400 kc
Sheldon Plushy 85 kc
Beach Toys 90 kc

Echo bounced off the walls all night long. I guess that power nap gave her enough energy to keep on going for 24 hrs. She has finally laid down to sleep. My oldest drew the unlucky straw and had her in her room all night to make sure she did not jump, or lick and chew her incision site.

Last edited by mom of 2 teens; 04-09-2020 at 07:10 AM..
Old 04-09-2020, 11:03 AM   #74528
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

Good Thursday afternoon!

Oh dear. Sleepy cat and grouchy daughter today mom?
Old 04-09-2020, 02:51 PM   #74529
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Finally won a good prize! Tiki Torch! Woo hoo!
Most winners in today's party were in the app! They got prizes! Yay!
I missed the first raffle, but I won the second one! My sister was on the phone with her out-of-state daughter, and forgot. I messaged her, and she jumped in, but we did not coordinate, so I had my decade dragon, Belle Jelly Bean, and she had her snowy retriever, Snowellakinz. zyx (Yady) went in as Crisco, wearing a chef's hat, so I changed Belle's Carmen Miranda hat into a chef's hat, matched the chef Doe shoes, and got an apron on. Crisco seemed to approve!
Blizzard won twice and said a polite thank you to all the congratulations being offered. Trigger, a leopard at the table, also won, and did not disappear. Bunny is the only winner I saw that disappeared suddenly. There were two Firefoxes in attendance, Fire and Felix. Trump was sitting at the table wearing a red hat. Kewpie had a panda buddy. Scratchiekinz seemed a good name for a cat in the room. Other attendees were Webkinzie, Crush - a turtle I have seen before, Jade - a panda, Susan, Sasha, Sappho, Katie, Lilac - a very pretty purple swan, I think. Also Noah, Venture and Sherbet.
That was today's party.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 04-10-2020, 05:06 AM   #74530
mom of 2 wackyteens!

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Friday, April 10, 2020.

Vacation Island Poster 150 kc
Umbrella Hat 75 kc
Sailor's Shipping Crate 420 kc
Model Sub 100 kc
Vacation Island Map 155 kc
Wacky Carved Coconut 55 kc
Recovered Coins Side Table 420 kc
Sunny Day Swimsuit 85 kc

Yesterday seems all is back to normal if you can call our life normal.
jelly glad you got the tiki torch that is my favorite and when they said it retired I was bummed, when I learned they moved it to the prize was glad and then they interduce a new, but different one which is ok also.
Closed

Tags
emmie <3s parties, faylinn and magick, fluffy and sugar, frosty rockn the cove!, i love idina!, idina the canary!, it's party time!!!, juniper wants her friends, let's have fun!, lily likes to dance, majestic and london bff, marianhm was here also, moonlight is awesome!, party time!, raffle prizes, rocky is here, shellbellgotsatag!, super party, texasanne, thanks canon!, thanks from bailey, valencia and friends!, welcome party people, ♥roxy♥, ♥_ihacoks_has fun♥