Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Travel Agency & Vacations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2020, 01:22 PM   #74411
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: TRACKING - **Sheldon's Sales!!! Vacation Party News Here!!! Part 9

Good Friday Afternoon!

Good to hear from you jellytab.
We are in the midst of a big snowstorm. I have so much to do...can't believe it's Friday already.

My cold is much better jelly. I'm glad that's all it was.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2020, 02:23 PM   #74412
Wacky luvz Jelly!
Webkinz :)

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Canon, I'm glad your cold is better.

Today's party was interesting. It took forever for the app to open in my old computer - still on my desk in the loft. So I went downstairs to the new computer and brought the app up on there. So I put my sister in the Coral Cove party room on the old computer once the app came up, after I brought my own pet into Coral Cove on the new computer in the dining room. So I was running up and down the stairs several times during the party. zyx was in as Cheval Rose, a lovely pink pony. My pink pony is not on my deluxe account, so I brought in my sparkling pegasus, who looks a lot like a pink pony. Her name is Clara Belle. I put heart-shaped glasses and a heart tiara on, and a red dress for Valentine's month. I brought in Karen's Rosy Satin Guinea Pig, Rosalina. Since I had computers on two different floors, I had to go back and forth to allow both to have some communication with the others in the room. (Lots of exercise today!) My Clara Belle won a shoreline side table. I saw a couple of other names, but no chance to write anything down, but Magenta is a memorable name! And fit in with the lovely pink theme!
I spent the last couple of days at Mom's house because of the possible bad weather - we needed to make sure that someone could get there to change the dressing on Diane's foot wound, and Mom is not able to do that with her recovering broken arm. She is starting to get more use of the arm, and a physical therapist came to the house today, and occupational therapist yesterday, so with them helping her, I imagine she'll be able to do Diane's wound care herself soon!
I'll see if I make it to the party tomorrow.

Be care and stay safe, and I hope no one loses power!
jellytab is offline Female
Old 02-07-2020, 06:26 PM   #74413
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyond
mom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyond

As you can tell by how late it is I am some place with wifi. The electric blinked and we lost the phone lines and internet. I don't know how the electric has anything to do with the phone but at my house it must (tongue in cheek). So I will not be posting unless I head out in the morning looking for wifi. The phone company wont be out until Wednesday, and no telling when they will fix it.
jelly thank you for clearing up the app for Coral Cove for snoopysgirl. I am glad to hear your mom is showing improvement with her arm. canony stay warm and safe.
mom of 2 teens is offline Female
Old 02-09-2020, 08:31 AM   #74414
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Good Sunday afternoon.

Thanks for the party report jelly. Lots of fun to read. Not only did you attend the party, you got a good workout too!

Sorry to hear about the power failure mom. If you only have phones that require base stations, the phones will not work during the outage. I found that out the hard way. Now I have at least one phone plugged directly into the wall all the time in case of emergency during a power outage.

Since your power only blinked off, I don't know why your phones and WiFi aren't working again. Seems strange.

Looking forward to seeing you both when you have the opportunity to check in!

Good Sunday Morning!!

Missing you mom

Last edited by canonymous; 02-09-2020 at 08:31 AM..
Old 02-10-2020, 08:31 AM   #74415
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

Good Monday Morning!

Old 02-11-2020, 04:57 AM   #74416
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyond
mom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyond

Good Afternoon Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Monday, Feb. 10, 2020.

Shoreline Side Table 175 kc
Beach Toys 90 kc
Vacation Souvenir T-Shirt 120 kc
Souvenir Shell 150 kc
Framed Shell 400 kc
Recovered Coins Side Table 420 kc
Mesh Fedora 250 kc
Vacation Island Map 155 kc

Have A Wonderful Day! Happy Treasure Hunting. Party at the Cove 1 p.m.
Prize drawing starts at 1:05 and last one at 1:47 p.m.
***To Receive the Prize Drawing, You must have the new app*** Thank you jellytab for this update
We have internet. They came out this morning and it did not taken long when they had it all done. I wish the first time it happened that they did what these guys did and then we would not of had this problem. Happy Day Everyone!
**************************************************************************************************** **********

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Friday, Feb. 11, 2020.

Beach Toys 90 kc
Island Paper Weight 80 kc
Undersea Dress 125 kc
Comfy Socks and Sandals 90 kc
Mesh Fedora 250 kc
Inflatable Palm Tree 80 kc
Model Sub 100 kc
Sheldon Plushy 85 kc

***To Receive the Prize Drawing, You must have the new app*** Thank you jellytab for this update
Internet is up but very slow. Loading slow at .03 so most of the time
going to the park or any clubhouse room takes several tries. This morning it seem a little better, figures cross that it will get better.

Last edited by mom of 2 teens; 02-11-2020 at 05:35 AM.. Reason: Doubled
Old 02-11-2020, 08:38 AM   #74417
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

Good Tuesday Morning!

So great To see you mom. I hope the Internet speeds up soon. Slow loading is so frustrating.
Old 02-12-2020, 09:56 AM   #74418
mom of 2 wackyteens!

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2020.

Island Shirt 65 kc
Compass Clock 300 kc
Undersea Dress 125 kc
Tiki Candle 80 kc
Ship in a Bottle 100 kc
Framed Shell 400 kc
Souvenir Shell 150 kc
Webkinz Worldly Luggage 400 kc

Hope the sunny is shinning for you canony and all is well.
jelly hope your mom and sister are improving nicely with no more set backs and all is well with you and your family too.
Old 02-12-2020, 02:49 PM   #74419
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

Good Wednesday Afternoon!

Lots of sun today mom!!
Old 02-13-2020, 07:21 AM   #74420
mom of 2 wackyteens!

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Thursday, Feb. 13, 2020.

Captain Dogbeard Poster 90 kc
Sea Creature Plushy 150 kc
Mesh Fedora 250 kc
Souvenir Shell 150 kc
Model Sub 100 kc
Recovered Coins Side Table 420 kc
Comfy Inner Tube 300 kc
Straw Skirt 70 kc

Glad the sun was shinning for you yesterday, hopefully it is staying for a couple of days.

Last edited by mom of 2 teens; 02-13-2020 at 07:22 AM.. Reason: spelling
Closed

Tags
emmie <3s parties, faylinn and magick, fluffy and sugar, frosty rockn the cove!, i love idina!, idina the canary!, it's party time!!!, juniper wants her friends, let's have fun!, lily likes to dance, majestic and london bff, marianhm was here also, moonlight is awesome!, party time!, raffle prizes, rocky is here, shellbellgotsatag!, super party, texasanne, thanks canon!, thanks from bailey, valencia and friends!, welcome party people, ♥roxy♥, ♥_ihacoks_has fun♥