Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Travel Agency & Vacations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2019, 05:12 AM   #73931
mom of 2 wackyteens!
Webkinz :)

mom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyond
mom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyond

Default Re: TRACKING - **Come see what Sheldon is Selling and Vacation Party News Here! Need Scouts!! Part 9

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Tuesday, June 4, 2019.

Inflatable Palm Tree 80 kc
Wooden Sailboat 415 kc
Island Paper Weight 80 kc
Compass Clock 300 kc
Vacation Island Poster 150 kc
Mesh Fedora 250 kc
Vacation Souvenir T-Shirt 120 kc
Gnarly Wetsuit 300 kc

Have A Wonderful Day! Happy Treasure Hunting. Party at the Cove 1 p.m.
Prize drawing starts at 1:05 and last one at 1:47 p.m.

Thank you canony, it is great to be able post. Thank you jelly for the wonderful report.
mom of 2 teens is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2019, 11:36 AM   #73932
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: TRACKING - **Come see what Sheldon is Selling and Vacation Party News Here! Need Scouts!! Part 9

Good Tuesday afternoon!
Old 06-05-2019, 04:35 AM   #73933
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Tuesday's party - lots of Kinz coming and going. Skidz Skidoo, the penguin, stayed through the whole party, I believe. For a brief moment, Opal and Onyx were in the room together, and I thought we might have a gem theme going, but that didn't last long. Tweetie Pie was a kiwi bird who went to the buffet, ate, and left. Burry started a bit of a conversation, and BillyBobBubba danced a bit. I think that Skidz may have done some actions, too, towards the end of the party.
Dennis Hopper, the frog, was there again.
Tellie, the elephant was there, and I wondered if the owner was thinking of the poem Eletelephony by Laura E. Richards - a poem I memorized when I was in elementary school.
There were several no-winner raffles, as there were often just a few Kinz in the room at the time of the drawing. My Bambi Belle won the Dogbeard plush toy. I saw Napoleon win, but then disappear, so either he left right away to check his winnings, or he wasn't in on the app yet and just got kicked out.
I can't read the rest of my notes, so I guess I'll go to bed. Have a great, day, all!
And thank you, Mom of 2 teens, for always letting us know the sales!
jellytab is offline Female
Old 06-05-2019, 08:03 AM   #73934
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Good Wednesday Morning!

It's always fun to read your party stories jellytab. Love the name Skidz Skidoo!!
Old 06-05-2019, 10:00 PM   #73935
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyond
mom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyond

Good Evening Everyone! Today Sheldon had for Sale: Wednesday, June 5, 2019.

Well I tried to post but can't get in to WW. I hope things will work for me tomorrow, I will clear my cache again and see if that will work.

I finally got in and this is what Sheldon had for Sale:

Model Sub 100 kc
Compass Clock 300 kc
Webkinz Worldly Luggage 400 kc
Sunny Day Swimsuit 85 kc
Beach Toys 90 kc
Tiki Candle 80 kc
Purple Flip Flops 45 kc
Mesh Fedora 250 kc

Good Night everyone! See you in the morning.

Last edited by mom of 2 teens; 06-05-2019 at 10:19 PM..
Old 06-06-2019, 02:53 AM   #73936
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Sorry you had such trouble getting in after maintenance yesterday, Mom of 2 teens! I've had to open the Webkinz window a bunch of times. It seems that every other time, it says that they're still working on it, but I close that window and re-open, and get the play button.

The party yesterday was interesting. I saw Claude Hopper, the frog, win and not disappear! Yay! Someone I got to congratulate!

There were several no-winners, as it was a party with very low attendance. I saw the name "Miss Prissy" but I never found that Kinz in the room. Just the name. Also saw Twinkle, Bunnelo, and Jolly Holly, who looked like a Christmas pet of some sort, with green on the face and a peppermint-striped tail. Since Jolly Holly was in the room, I exchanged my pet from Arc en Ciel to Holly Jolly, my Jolly Holiday puppy. I thought it was cool to have Jolly Holly and Holly Jolly in the same room!
I didn't win anything this time, and I didn't see any more winners since hubby wanted me to watch the video he was putting together of the wedding we recorded a little over a week ago. He put it in full screen for me to watch, so no more Webkinz that hour. (The video was great. Unfortunately, the still photographer kept getting right in front of the camera where i was, which had the best view, so hubby had to switch often to a less advantageous view for a bit during some crucial moments. It was an outdoor wedding, so there was no balcony view, so that made it a little more difficult to get an unobstructed shot of some things. People walked in front of his camera, too.)
No party for me on Thursday - it's the day we do all our running around.

Have a great day, all!
jellytab is offline Female
Old 06-06-2019, 06:22 AM   #73937
mom of 2 wackyteens!

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Thursday, June 6, 2019.

Sunny Day Swimsuit 85 kc
Purple Flip Flops 45 kc
Model Sub 100 kc
Island Painting 300 kc
Tiki Candle 80 kc
Undersea Dress 125 kc
Vacation Souvenir T-Shirt 120 kc
Island Shirt 65 kc

Thank you jelly for the report. That was the problem I was having. I think the attendance was down at the party do to the WW was down for maintenance message that kept popping up. I have downloaded the new app, but it won't let me play saying I need to download Flash Player and I have several times. I will have to send a help me to support if I can't figure it out. So if I poof from a raffle you know I am still clueless.
Old 06-06-2019, 09:10 AM   #73938
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

Good Thursday Morning!

Sorry to hear the parties are still not really fixed.

jelly, loved your swap..Holly Jolly and Jolly Holly in the room the same time is a lot of fun!
Old 06-07-2019, 04:50 AM   #73939
mom of 2 wackyteens!

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Friday, June 7, 2019.

Souvenir Shell 150 kc
Straw Skirt 70 kc
Vacation Island Map 155 kc
Purple Flip Flops 45 kc
Wacky Carved Coconut 55 kc
Model Sub 100 kc
Ship in a Bottle 100 kc
Island Shirt 65 kc

Old 06-08-2019, 05:48 AM   #73940
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

Good Friday Morning!!

What a beautiful, sunny day! Two in a row lol!

#######

Good Saturday Morning!!!

#######

Good Saturday Morning!!!

Last edited by canonymous; 06-08-2019 at 05:47 AM..
Closed

Tags
emmie <3s parties, faylinn and magick, fluffy and sugar, frosty rockn the cove!, i love idina!, idina the canary!, it's party time!!!, juniper wants her friends, let's have fun!, lily likes to dance, majestic and london bff, marianhm was here also, moonlight is awesome!, party time!, raffle prizes, rocky is here, shellbellgotsatag!, super party, texasanne, thanks canon!, thanks from bailey, valencia and friends!, welcome party people, ♥roxy♥, ♥_ihacoks_has fun♥