Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Travel Agency & Vacations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2019, 10:04 AM   #73871
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: TRACKING - **Come see what Sheldon is Selling and Vacation Party News Here! Need Scouts!! Part 9

Good Saturday Morning!

Happy day...the sun is shining; the flood waters are receding. I can use my plumbing normally again
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2019, 08:13 PM   #73872
Wacky luvz Jelly!
Webkinz :)

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: TRACKING - **Come see what Sheldon is Selling and Vacation Party News Here! Need Scouts!! Part 9

So glad you can use your plumbing again, Canon!

I got to attend the party today. I didn't get to pay too much attention, but I did make a list of interesting attendees. Rose of Sharon won a couple of times, and my Eye Calypso won once. Christine, a reindeer, sat at the table. Cholula appeared to be ready for cinco de Mayo. I saw Fawn, Lightning and Solitude, just the names, before they left at the end of the party. (Just saw the names, but didn't get them all identified before they disappeared.) BillyBobBubba was also at the party - what an interesting name!

No party tomorrow. Sundays are always busy.

Have a great day, everyone!
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 04:35 AM   #73873
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens has been beamed upmom of 2 teens has been beamed upmom of 2 teens has been beamed upmom of 2 teens has been beamed up
mom of 2 teens has been beamed upmom of 2 teens has been beamed upmom of 2 teens has been beamed upmom of 2 teens has been beamed upmom of 2 teens has been beamed upmom of 2 teens has been beamed up

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Sunday, May 5, 2019.

Mesh Fedora 250 kc
Vacation Souvenir T-Shirt 120 kc
Comfy Socks and Sandals 90 kc
Beach Toys 90 kc
Captain Dogbeard Poster 90 kc
Undersea Dress 125 kc
Compass Clock 300 kc
Purple Flip Flops 45 kc

Have A Wonderful Day! Happy Treasure Hunting. Party at the Cove 1 p.m.
Prize drawing starts at 1:05 and last one at 1:47 p.m.

canony so glad for you. jelly thank you for the report on the party.
mom of 2 teens is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 07:36 AM   #73874
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Good Sunday Morning!

Cinco de Mayo today!

Thanks for the good wishes jelly and mom I am feeling very relieved.

Love the names at the party jelly. Thank you for your report!
Old 05-06-2019, 12:51 AM   #73875
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens has been beamed upmom of 2 teens has been beamed upmom of 2 teens has been beamed upmom of 2 teens has been beamed up
mom of 2 teens has been beamed upmom of 2 teens has been beamed upmom of 2 teens has been beamed upmom of 2 teens has been beamed upmom of 2 teens has been beamed upmom of 2 teens has been beamed up

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Monday, May 6, 2019.

Shoreline Side Table 175 kc
Wooden Sailboat 415 kc
Weathered Wall Anchor 165 kc
Island Painting 300 kc
Comfy Inner Tube 300 kc
Recovered Coins Side Table 420 kc
Sailor's Shipping Crate 420 kc
Purple Flip Flops 45 kc

Yesterday very stormy lost power about 2 p.m. and could not get home from church 2 trees came down and blocked our road, between our neighbors armed with chainsaws and a tractor 3 hours later we were able to get in. The power just came on at 1:03 am this morning. I feel bad for all those who sent me flower request and I was unable to send them until now. Hope today is a better day. I think I am going to bed now good night.
Old 05-06-2019, 02:29 PM   #73876
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

Magnificent Monday!

Oh mom, what a day you had. I am glad no one was hurt.

Last edited by canonymous; 05-07-2019 at 07:47 AM..
Old 05-06-2019, 07:17 PM   #73877
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

So sorry about all your troubles with that storm, Mom! Don't worry about missing a few flower requests on time - they give us plenty of time to finish the challenge several times, so missing out on a flower for a day or two isn't going to hurt anyone's collections. I'm glad you were able to get back home and get your power back on! And I'm glad no one was hurt!

I saw a lot of critters come and go in today's party. Ariana10, a decade dragon, and Hootin Annie, the owl, were two old friends that showed up. Snausage was a cute name for a dog, and there was a small orange dinosaur-looking creature named Frustrated. Wonder what he was frustrated over?
There was a cute little purple kitten named Violet. There were more people popping in and out than I expected, with the issue with so many people getting thrown out when "winning." Hopefully, that will be a thing of the past soon, and we'll have lots of winners again.
Have a great day, everybody!
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 05:09 AM   #73878
mom of 2 wackyteens!

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Tuesday, May 7, 2019.

Framed Shell 400 kc
Mesh Fedora 250 kc
Weathered Wall Anchor 165 kc
Recovered Coins Side Table 420 kc
Island Shirt 65 kc
Vacation Island Poster 150 kc
Captain Dogbeard Poster 90 kc
Comfy Socks and Sandals 90 kc

Thank you . I too am glad that no one was hurt we were about 100 yards away from the trees that came down on our way home.
Old 05-07-2019, 07:52 AM   #73879
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

Good Tuesday Morning!

I hope the parties get fixed too.
Old 05-08-2019, 05:05 AM   #73880
mom of 2 wackyteens!

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Wednesday, May 8, 2019.

Wooden Sailboat 415 kc
Island Painting 300 kc
Umbrella Hat 75 kc
Sheldon Plushy 85 kc
Inflatable Palm Tree 80 kc
Vacation Island Map 155 kc
Beach Bermudas 155 kc
Wacky Carved Coconut 55 kc

Tags
emmie <3s parties, faylinn and magick, fluffy and sugar, frosty rockn the cove!, i love idina!, idina the canary!, it's party time!!!, juniper wants her friends, let's have fun!, lily likes to dance, majestic and london bff, marianhm was here also, moonlight is awesome!, party time!, raffle prizes, rocky is here, shellbellgotsatag!, super party, texasanne, thanks canon!, thanks from bailey, valencia and friends!, welcome party people, ♥roxy♥, ♥_ihacoks_has fun♥