Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Travel Agency & Vacations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2018, 10:14 AM   #73031
mom of 2 wackyteens!
Webkinz :)

mom of 2 teens is a champion of all thingsmom of 2 teens is a champion of all thingsmom of 2 teens is a champion of all things
mom of 2 teens is a champion of all thingsmom of 2 teens is a champion of all thingsmom of 2 teens is a champion of all thingsmom of 2 teens is a champion of all thingsmom of 2 teens is a champion of all thingsmom of 2 teens is a champion of all thingsmom of 2 teens is a champion of all thingsmom of 2 teens is a champion of all thingsmom of 2 teens is a champion of all thingsmom of 2 teens is a champion of all thingsmom of 2 teens is a champion of all thingsmom of 2 teens is a champion of all things

Default Re: TRACKING - **Come see what Sheldon is Selling and Vacation Party News Here! Need Scouts!! Part 9

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Thursday, February 15, 2018.

Straw Skirt 70 kc
Beach Toys 90 kc
Sunshine Shorts 45 kc
Island Shirt 65 kc
Sunshine Hat 55 kc
Pineapple Hat 65 kc
Beach Bermudas 155 kc
Tiki Candle 80 kc

Have A Wonderful Day! Happy Treasure Hunting. Party at the Cove 1 p.m.
Prize drawing starts at 1:05 and last one at 1:47 p.m.

Thank you canony
mom of 2 teens is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2018, 10:09 AM   #73032
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: TRACKING - **Come see what Sheldon is Selling and Vacation Party News Here! Need Scouts!! Part 9

Yay for Fridays!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 05:52 AM   #73033
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens is a champion of all thingsmom of 2 teens is a champion of all thingsmom of 2 teens is a champion of all things
mom of 2 teens is a champion of all thingsmom of 2 teens is a champion of all thingsmom of 2 teens is a champion of all thingsmom of 2 teens is a champion of all thingsmom of 2 teens is a champion of all thingsmom of 2 teens is a champion of all thingsmom of 2 teens is a champion of all thingsmom of 2 teens is a champion of all thingsmom of 2 teens is a champion of all thingsmom of 2 teens is a champion of all thingsmom of 2 teens is a champion of all thingsmom of 2 teens is a champion of all things

I could not of said it any better canony.
Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Saturday, February 17, 2018.

Captain Dogbeard Poster 90 kc
Pineapple Hat 65 kc
Purple Flip Flops 45 kc
Comfy Socks and Sandals 90 kc
Sunshine Hat 55 kc
Island Shirt 65 kc
Vacation Souvenir T-Shirt 120 kc
Sunshine Shorts 45 kc

Old 02-17-2018, 04:50 PM   #73034
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Had a busy time where I wasn't around during party time at all, so it's been a while since I checked in. We had an update since the last time I was in a party room, and hope springs eternal, so I hopefully went into the party to see if there would be a winner. The first drawing, there were only three people in the room, so no winner there. My Aurora, a winter fawn, was dressed in her angel outfit, and she looks kind of sad because she saw the ghost and doesn't have enough time to play games between drawings to bring her happiness up. I fed her from the buffet, so her frown is a little less frown-y, but she'll have to either eat a Dr. Quack concoction or play some more games to make her happy again.
Anyway, back to the party. The second drawing that I saw had a winner - Bouncy, who had just entered the party in time to get bounced out. Poor thing. I didn't even see what kind of Kinz Bouncy was. Autumn was the next one to get win-kicked out. I'm staying in the party just in case I win to see if maybe perchance winners still get a box in their docks. Maybe they got a partial fix in. Who knows? Anyway, other attendees include my old rainbow friend, Octarine, and Saggitarius, Roxie, Smooch, Flurry, Zeke, McDuff, Bun Bun, Major Rowdy, Francis, and two different pets named Snickers. A lot of people coming and going. One Snickers is standing next to me dressed in a knight suit, and smiled.
Okay, test complete. Aurora won and I was immediately transported out of the room and to the front page. No gift in dock. I logged out and logged back in. Still no coral cove gift box. I guess we'll have to tell someone that it's still broken.
Although I must say that I discovered several things working again lately, including one of my pianos. I love the sounds! And the Blue Moon Lagoon now has lovely stars shooting by. And one of my showers had been dead and now works again. So I know that they're working on things.
I'll let you know of any progress on parties if I discover any. No party for me tomorrow as I won't be finished with church and errands until long after the party!
Have a great day, all!

Just on the phone with my sister, and I found out that one of the Snickers - the one that smiled at me - was her! She thought that was me, but she didn't want to call because she didn't want to alert either of our husbands that we were playing on Webkinz!

Last edited by jellytab; 02-17-2018 at 04:50 PM..
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 05:56 PM   #73035
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Hope everyone had a great Saturday!

First chance I have had to be on the computer all day.
Great to see you jelly. I just love reading your party reports. I loved the part about the "not alerting the husbands". Really made me smile

Thanks for reporting Sheldon's Sales mom!

See you all tomorrow.
Old 02-18-2018, 07:01 AM   #73036
mom of 2 wackyteens!

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Sunday, February 18, 2018.

Vacation Island Map 155 kc
Sunshine Shirt 55 kc
Sunshine Hat 55 kc
Gnarly Wetsuit 300 kc
Inflatable Palm Tree 80 kc
Tiki Candle 80 kc
Sailor's Shipping Crate 420 kc
Sunny Day Swimsuit 85 kc

Glad you got to make it to the party jelly.
Thank you canony.
Old 02-18-2018, 08:21 AM   #73037
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

Good Sunday morning!
Old 02-19-2018, 06:54 AM   #73038
mom of 2 wackyteens!

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Monday, February 19, 2018.

Vacation Island Map 155 kc
Vacation Souvenir T-Shirt 120 kc
Webkinz Worldly Luggage 400 kc
Shoreline Side Table 175 kc
Recovered Coins Side Table 420 kc
Sunshine Shorts 45 kc
Compass Side Table 225 kc
Island Shirt 65 kc

Old 02-19-2018, 02:29 PM   #73039
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

Good Monday!
I am so late today

Good Monday!
I am so late today
Old 02-20-2018, 04:41 AM   #73040
mom of 2 wackyteens!

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale:Tuesday, February 20, 2018.

Sunshine Shirt 55 kc
Weathered Wall Anchor 165 kc
Sailor's Shipping Crate 420 kc
Sea Creature Plushy 150 kc
Island Shirt 65 kc
Weathered Wall Anchor 165 kc
Compass Side Table 225 kc
Straw Skirt 70 kc

Tags
emmie <3s parties, faylinn and magick, fluffy and sugar, frosty rockn the cove!, i love idina!, idina the canary!, it's party time!!!, juniper wants her friends, let's have fun!, lily likes to dance, majestic and london bff, marianhm was here also, moonlight is awesome!, party time!, raffle prizes, rocky is here, shellbellgotsatag!, super party, texasanne, thanks canon!, thanks from bailey, valencia and friends!, welcome party people, ♥roxy♥, ♥_ihacoks_has fun♥